Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 4 of 8)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

aussiebum
aussiebum

Easy and lasts

My clothes do come out clean and fresh only once I had to put through a load twice since having this item. Clothes still look great after every wash and I find this Samsung to be very quite to my last washing machine. I have tried most of the washing programs and all easy to understand this Samsung I would recommend to adults of all ages

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Kwan
Kwan

This is perfect.

It has different functions based on the clothing requirement and it is easy to use. It has a good performance on cleaning the clothes. You can add clothes during washing. There is a time display to show the washing time and music to remind the user that it has been ended of washing. It is quiet.
It is great value of money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
cnn888
cnn888Perth

Perfect silent washer!

First Samsung Front Load washer was 6.5 kg, this one is even bigger and better with digital inventer and front small door. The front small door is exceptionally useful when you forgot to chuck in your underwear! Big enough to wash 2 king size sheets and suit small family of 4-5 persons very well. It has 4*/4.5* power/water usage rating too.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Milkie
Milkie

Good

Also bought it in the Good Guys. Very good price as the sells person give us some discount. It’s our first new washing machine in our new house. Not making to much noise and movements. I used another brand before and find this one is the best one to buy and use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Yiris
Yiris

looks cool and easy to use

Thats my host wash machine,and i think my host product are.really good.I use this one twice a week and every time i could feel very well!My clothes are very clean after wash them.Although the sound is not very quiet ,i could stand it.I think the color is really cool!like it!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
gabs
gabsbrisbane

peace of mind

A washing machine who does finally give you clean cloths and with no wear-out. Very economical and give me the opportunity to set the amount of water I want to use for your rinsing program, " great idea"!
Very quiet and let me know via a small alarm the cloths are ready to be hang.
The extra door and the connection via the app to make sure the programming is working, thank you!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Ash
Ash

This is very good

Very good washing machine and wash my clothes very neat n clean. it on my floor as well hhg hhg ghg ggbv ghg. Hh hhh hhh ghh ghh dd ffc mnjk fgvv jjhh ddvv vvvv tyuu jjhh ffgv hhhj ffgvn jhhh hjgg hhhn hhh. Ghhj gg gg ggf dddr hhh hjn jjkn ffgv h

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Willhart
WillhartPerth

Big capacity

This samsung washing machine is very quiet and doesnt wear out your clothes. Huge capacity, great water and electricity energy ratings. Very good for medium sized family. We have two adults and two childrens suits us perfectly. Favourite feature includes automatic wash with timer system. We are happy and recommend this.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
TJ15
TJ15

Very good Washing machine but not perfect

Cleans clothes excellently which at the end of the day is what a washing machine does. However my gripe with this machine compared to my old LG front loader is that it takes almost twice as long to do a full load. Other then the time, this is the perfect machine. Very quiet, except when spin drying (what front loaders aren't?).

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

gnomee
gnomeemelbourne

Love this machine!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kezza
KezzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finally white whites and bright colours

From my top loader to this awesome front loader,there is no comparison.
My clothes are definitely cleaner and brighter and no fading of my dark colours.
My old machine used way to much water, but now I have the New Samsung front loader,no waste, which means more water for the garden!
I have also noticed it is much gentler on clothes also and the added short cycle is fantastic when I need clothes in a hurry and they are still clean to boot.
I always said I would never buy a front loader,but my Samsung is just the bee's knees.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Mudgee girl
Mudgee girlAU

Great

This machine is really good.
Has quick cycle that still does a good wash. Spin alone is 15 mins- bit slow for me.
The part window to pause and add thing you find once started is wonderful and seems to get used constantly but is only for smallish items.
I’d recommend highly!
Oh quiet too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kunal
Kunalmelbourne

Very Good Machine

Very Good Machine
Works perfectly for last 3 years
Never had any issues while using it, clothes are completely washed and dried.
Samsung WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX comes with Warranty for 5 years.
Which is very handy.
Front loader feature is good, it comes with 6 different option to use.
we can even select the short cycle

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Lee
LeeNorthern Region, NSW

Almost converted

Does a load quite well,if anything cycles are too long in some cases. Otherwise happy with it. Is very quiet & easy to use. The addwash feature is fantastic,a very big plus there. Handles queen size blankets with ease. The only downside would be no hot water facilities,still using power to heat it. And not enough cold water cycles.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Suzie
SuzieMelbourne

Great

I lovee this w.machine all thought I have three small kids including my husband and my self 5 of us i use my w.michine nearly everyday with 7.5kg it gets the job done. Its easy to use there're options u can choose from washing to everday wash to wool to delicates there are 14 options to choose from which makes it easy. I absolutely love it .

Date PurchasedSept 2017

See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous
anonomyousasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

Samsung
MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper
InformedShopperasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

See all Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader