Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 4 of 4)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

robg89

robg89Sydney

Great samsung

I was suprised at how good this washing machine was especially for the price I paid for it. I was used to buying Maytag for much more but now I got this for cheaper and it does the job even better. My clothes are so soft and the towels are so fluffy

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Riz

RizDandenong north

Perfect front loader.

Changed from top loader to front loader found this washing machine to be excellent . Cleaning and rinsing is so awesome , has delay setting as well which enables to run later if you have solar. Very quiet and love the finish of washing work clothes . Satisfied customer.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
ging

gingAU

WIFE CONTROL

My darling wife from the Philippines has tried to kill this machine. She insists on trying to put our entire wardrobe in for wash at one time! Surprisingly it seems to cope with everything, coming out clean and ready for the line. She has made mention that she might prefer a top loader but for no logical reason but that she thinks she could cram more into it. So we have found this machine reliable and efficient and could ask no more from it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

DAVIDB

DAVIDBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant clean clothes

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Dianne C

Dianne CAubin Grove

Washing machine that cleans perfectly

I like that you can change the spin so you can almost get your cloths out dry. Also i put it on overnight its really quiet. Working fulltime its hard to get the washing done, knowing i can delay start the load so its finished when i get home is great.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Pebbles

PebblesYarralumla

great power saver

Has so many settings, for all your needed in the household . It even has a setting for cleaning itself. Heats the water up inside itself, so then your not using hot water, costing you power for hot water, none of that happening.Plus it fills up how much it needs not , what you set it at.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Shaz

ShazAU

Awesome water saver

It is very quiet cleans well and doesn't use very much water ticks all the boxes i like the 15min wash gets me through loads quickly i have never used a front loader before getting this one now i wouldn't change it for the world the only draw back is big blankets wont quite fit

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Smile

Smile

Great upgrade

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Awesome machine, brilliant value for money

First time purchase of a front loader due to moving to an area with tank water. Have used top loaders for the last 24yrs and 5 children. Absolutely love the samsung washer especially the add in door which absolutely sold this model. The water saving features are excellent and the clothes come out nearly dry. There is no noise in the spin cycle and the machine looks so much nicer in my laundry. I paid $739 at Harvey Norman and think that is excellent value, highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

pete11

pete11melbourne

fantastic washing machine for apartment living

cleans really well, and super quiet. i love the fact that i can throw in a few pants and shirts and have it cleaned in 15 minutes. have used it for 1 month and has been fantastic. cleaned my bed sheets and blankets using daily wash option. Can't believe how quiet this machine is... and the fact i can add in more dirty clothes during the washing cycle is a big plus.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Richard4646

Richard4646Darling Downs, QLD

Well worth The Money

I have had this Machine for over 2 weeks now, after replacing my OLD LG one 11 years, which was a good run.
I haven't used all the settings on it as yet,and I doubt I ever will, e.g baby and delicate wash or the 30 minute fast wash.
Really quite wash and spin cycle, only noisy when filling but I think that is mainly due to running on tank water, washes clothes really well and gets rid of PET HAIR as well, when washing separately.
Have probably done 15 loads to date, doonas, pet bedding, as wash well, I have found that the wash times are only a guide, really depends on how full machine is, If it says 1 hour will take about that time, spin cycle is quiet with no vibration or movement at all, cat can even sleep on top while it's going.

See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous

anonomyousasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

Samsung
MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper

InformedShopperasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader