Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 6 of 8)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great machine

I've on,y had this machine for two weeks but so far I think it's a fantastic machine, clothes are very clean, super quiet even on full spin. Love the easy use of control panel and bubble soak is a useful option. a good selection of wash options and rinse and spin as well as spin only. I recommend this machine.

Janine H
Janine HPerth

Love this machine

Said farewell to my 6year old top loader which didn't rinse well and left lint on cloths. Love this machine no lint cloths are rinsed well and spun to nearly dry. Wish I had of done it sooner. I also use less water and washing powder that is great. Well made product

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Aaron K
Aaron KBrisbane

Quality Samsung Product

This was a replacement for a Fisher & Paykel washing machine.

Although cheaper in price, the Samsung unit does a better job and it's alot quiter than the old one.

Overall, it's a purchase that I would recommend. It does have a few modes on it as well that does help if you are after a quick wash vs full load.

noosa bob
noosa bobbrisbane

Great machine...we use in a motel.

We give this machine a hammering...using it in a motel rather than domestic environment. efficient, easy to use, reliable.

To answer your questions:-

It cleans well, even with Australia's poor quality washing powders.

We don't use it for clothes..but for kitchen items...and haven't noticed them being damaged.

It seems quiet but that's hardly an objective comparison as we've never compared it to another machine.

Our favourite feature is that we don't have to pay attention to it or show people how to work it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Wendy Mc
Wendy McPerth

Exceeded my expectations

Very happy overall. The access window is a fantastic feature. Using the prewash setting and bubble soak on my whites and they came up a treat compared to my old top loader. My sons school sports socks looked like new. Can be a little noisy when it's adding water but a very minor complaint.

del
delMelbourne

I love it

This was an upgrade from my 20 year old front loader that finally died.

Cleans my clothes well, and is very quiet. My dog used to be terrified of the old washing machine, but he doesn't mind this one, even when it's on spin cycle, which is testament to how quiet it is.

Has an annoying chime when it's done washing, but you can turn the sound off.

The only thing that annoys me about the washer is that most of the cycles are hours long. I now use the 'daily wash' which is an hour long and it seems to be fine for lightly soiled clothes.

I was a little confused when the washer was installed as it only connects to the cold water tap. I called up the company I bought it from and they explained the washer has a heater built in.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Communer
CommunerSouth East Queensland, QLD

An Excellent Washing Machine

Been using it for over a month and have nothing negative to report. It is user friendly and feature-rich. Cleans well and spins water out well. We bought an appliance pad and stacked a dryer on top. No problems. It has a large capacity and is quiet for a washing machine. (I'm used to the noisy top-loaders.)

Joe
JoeMelbourne

Good washer!

I bought it ten days ago and I have used it twice. It cleaned and rinsed my clothes very well. It works a little bit noisy, but I think it doesn't matter because I put it in my washroom and after I closed the door, I cannot notice the noise. It's enough for me. It can wash a lot of clothes together.

SarahH
SarahHAU

Love my new washing machine!

Hasmukh Patel
Hasmukh PatelPerth

one of good buy.

it is good buy very affordable and best in use. this one not too big or not too small for our 5 people family. i gave 4 rate because of the noise it making some time and it has long hours cycle time too. otherwise its really good .it does its job very well with option to add wash incase of you for get one of your wash.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sal
SalLithgow

Love it!

This is a great product, i got this as my old one was too small for a family of 5 and i believe this was perfect. I love the delay END and the many programs this comes with. I have recommended this to many people. Would be interested in freebies though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Fiona
FionaMunbura

Another excellent product from Samsung!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Leanne
LeanneMelbourne

amazing machine

Very quite with advantage to add clothes whilst cycle has started. Child lock and a 15 or 30 min quick wash option. Clean looking unit with many washing options and a time delay function. Machine has a melody to ket u know when its finished. No vibrations when spinning extremely happy. Purchased 1 month ago from harvey norman

shree
shreesydney

Good Value for dollar Spent

We bought the new Samsung WW85K5410WW washing machine,last week. Washes clothes better than the previous machine which we had. Energy efficient. And the best thing I like is the option to add forgotten items once the machine is in operation. Multiple program options to select. Machine noise is also very less.

See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous
anonomyousasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

Samsung
MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper
InformedShopperasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

See all Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader