Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

leanne

leanne

Gorgeous good solid

i love it love it love it

8.5 kg and you can easily add anything afrer you start it.
Plenty of program to choose from and i usually go ahead with the daily wash program which is 1 hour and 5 minutes

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,099.00.

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Perfect washing machine

I wash all types of clothing and always satisfied with the results.
The cycle options are perfect for the different type of clothes I was on a weekly basis.
Also washes my bath mats perfectly and they still look brand new.

Purchased in February 2015 at Samsung Online store.

sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Superb!

This machine is perfect. Everything from work clothes to bright whites come out clean without soaking. It even handles queen blankets and doonas without a problem. I love the quick 15-minute cycle as it means I can get all the towels washed before work. I use the little door much more than I thought I would, especially when doing a load of whites, as I'm always finding extra socks under the kids' beds or under a chair AFTER I've began the load. The spin cycles are great! The full spin means my clothes and towels etc come out almost dry and only need a short time on the line, saving them from the harsh damage from the sun.

Purchased in December 2019.

MickSamsung
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Tracy P.

Tracy P.Sydney, NSW

perfect chefs white

i am chef and have hard stains to get off, usually i have to do hot wash but with this machine no need i can just d o a regular :)

Purchased in July 2019.

John noble

John nobleSouthwest, VIC

Automatic :- What else can I say ?

Fully automatic.
Throw the segregated clothes in :- (whites, coloureds, heavy dirt, Etc), machine weighs the load, and selects the best program for the settings you picked.
Magic.
More that pleased...Extatic with the results...

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Scott S

Scott S

Great Item for all

Washing machine was very practical and its large size allows those items that normally don't fit to fit in with ease. Simply sensational with its range of pre-programmed cycles. Very satisfied indeed.

Purchased in February 2019.

Bull Borden

Bull BordenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding washer

We wash all our clothes in new Samsung we bought. The wash cycles are easy to use as well as give a wide range. Instead of an annoying buzzer, it plays a little tune when the cycle is complete. Finally a machine that cleans everything and is easy to use. Even has a quick wash cycle of 15 minutes.
Awesome machine.

Purchased in March 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $495.00.

Angelica

AngelicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Mom who has lots of things in mind!

Bought this product 6 months ago and I am amazed how well it washes clothes. It is easy to use and there's a lot of program available for washing.

The add on feature works perfectly when I need to add a few clothes to wash.

The delicate cycle works well, have never had any issues with it.

I wash everything from whites to delicates and it never fails. The only thing lacking so far is it couldn't wash more than two wools sheets though it is an 8.5 kg capacity. But overall a highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 for $850.00.

Chicken lady.

Chicken lady.Singleton

So glad i waited

So happy, very quite love all the different wash cycle . The best thing is the little port hole when i need to add anything just stop add then go love it, best washing machine every.

Purchased in October 2017 at Bing Lee Online store for $1,299.00.

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smoke coming out

when first purchased within 6 months it started leaking during cycle got it fix which was annoying. within a year smoke was coming out when spinning and the smell.
Ran them they only offered repairs which I disagree as I believe the product is defect and not safe at all. They didnt care.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $949.00.

Vikram P

Vikram PPerth, WA

all good, add wash function is awesome

very quite and user friendly start and stop
add wash option is very nice as you can add some small clothes in the middle of washing cycle
little bit noise in spinning that looks normal to me as I can imagine the load on drum

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman for $847.00.

PamelaB

PamelaBSouthwest, VIC

Best Washing Machine ever!

Really excited with my new Samsung washing machine. Easy to use, has plenty of options and washes great, no lint on clothes as my last top loader had. Would definitely recommend. Wish they had a dryer to match.

Purchased in February 2019.

CGT

CGTMelbourne

Perfect!

We wash our clothes 2 to 3 times a week. In a day we do 2-3 washes (for colours and whites, sometimes another separate wash for our activewear and undergarments). Even if we use it 3 times max in a day, we never had any issues with this washing machine. Very durable indeed. A plus for this machine is the add wash door. There are times when I miss to put some clothes in, and with that, you just pop in your clothes in that little door, and voila!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Gerry

GerryWA, 6112

Love the add wash door

I've had this for nearly 2 years now and had no issues and runs well. Love the add wash door! because when I think I've put all the washing in and find my son has clothes in his school bag or under his bag I'm able to pause the load and put the additional items in.

8.5kg is good for us (2 person household) sometimes when the dark washing is a lot it gets full and doing loads of bedding needs to be done in a few loads.

But overall happy with the product

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Diana

DianaMelbourne

So broken and can’t be fixed

It keeps shortening out my power since it was new. Repair man has come twice and can’t fix it, and now I have to wait for Samsung to make a decision! Crazy. It also leaves half my clothes dry at the end of a load (ie isn’t washing properly).
I just want a refund but it’s now been more than 3 weeks since I reported it as faulty and I still have to wait!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Samsung AUSamsung

We are very sorry to hear this issue hasn't been resolved for you, Diana. We have sent you a PM requesting for more info, would you be able to send that through so we can assist you?

Jazz
Samsung Australia

Andrea

Andrea

I love it!!!

Omg I love my washing machine!! (How sad haha) it is easy to use, straight forward and quick!! Push button makes it easy to choose the extra options, and the flap at the front to add smaller forgotten items is brilliant!!
My kids love the little tunes the machine plays at the end of a cycle too!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
smart customer

smart customerAU

Great washing machine

I have been using for 6months and haven't had any issues. It's many features and it's all useful for daily laundry for sports uniform, underwear or outdoor pants and top. It's very quiet so you won't hear the machine noise once you close the door which is a very good thing. You can choose any options you like and the machine will listen you as being ordered. It's perfect and good quality with a good technology like you can add laundries while it's working via the front small extra door. It's genius.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Meg

MegBrisbane

Love it!

I love it it’s quiet, saves on water, has a safety lock Incase you have curious children running around. Clothes look great after they’ve been in. Samsung makes some great washing machines I probably won’t get another brand and a front load is so much better even if I have to squat to put the washing on.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Jcsj

Jcsj

Excellent overall

Many options and large loads easily done.
The extra door to add mid-wash is great.
Perhaps a little loud, but I live in small apartment and great for its size.
I love all the options such as high spin rates and variable temperatures.
We bought a second one for friend over a year ago and just as good.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sucker

SuckerBallarat

Great machine

Had 2 Samsung front loaders now and they are the best I’ve ever had and I’ve had some of those expensive Scandinavia brands to. Quite great wash and economical. Would not consider recommending anything else. Very easy to clean filter and also not to heavy to move . Great clean washed clothes

Date PurchasedJan 2018
See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous

anonomyousasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper

InformedShopperasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader