MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Samsung bubblewash

Works well but I find when spinning doonas it won’t spin all water out at makes loud noise while spinning.other washing settings works well , the 15 minute cycle is good for not so dirty clothes but I find it’s a little short needs longer cycle at least 30min for better cleaning.as for bubble wash I forget to use it doesn’t really do much and can only use bubble wash on certain cycles

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Edgebrook

Edgebrook

Great result as expectations. .

Everything alright with my model.Save energy and water and time . Option for long and short wash. Perfect work highly recommend do not wasting your time to do your research online

MickSamsung

Kellie Wenzel

Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I wash all types of clothing and I am satisfied with the results. The cycle times are optional as I can do a short wash if I choose or long wash for the heavy dirty items.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Shelly66

Shelly66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheaper to buy than repair

Not spinning after 2 years when pump goes so does PC board and door lock so $500 plus to repair. 11 year warranty on what direct drive - would be worthless and so many other things not coveredt

Only 1 recommended repairs for washing machines in Melbourne

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for $888.00.

Steven N.

Steven N.Sydney, NSW

Samsung Washer

Samsung washing machine is good for any clothes, the features are good, but at times features needs better short duration functions. Cycle times are good, but as said before functions could be better.

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I was looking for

Thoroughly cleans my many load that I do a week. Love the option of putting more clothes in during a load. Compared to other washers I have this one doesn’t smell mouldy and it comes with a clean cycle to clean itself - it reminds you too

Purchased at The Good Guys for $880.00.

Nyz

Nyz

Very silent

Perfect machine for my family. Very happy with it. Bubble wash is an excelent feature. Also you can even add extra clothes into it while washing. I am a very satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Ebay for $699.00.

Priscilla L.

Priscilla L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good washer

A quiet machine that i have cared for. Has had one minor problem with hose but other than that it is great and always leaves my clothes soft ive had it for 1 year.

Purchased in January 2018 for $450.00.

mario

marioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over all a capable machine

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $750.00.

Margery

MargeryCopeton

Damages on delivery but works fine

We paid good money to get this damaged after opening the box which means it was damaged to begin with but as they have said its minor won't replace it. It works great and washes cloths very well and has multiple wash settings for different type of cloths. We mainly use quick wash

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Clair Hammond

Clair HammondAdelaide, SA, 5119

The safety lock timer is great

We have 3 kids and two are at the age of exploring everything. So when I go to pick the other one up from school I put the washing on so by the time I get back I can start on dinner then unload the washing. Having the timer lock is great it means none of the kids can get inside while I do other things around the house. The washing is normal like any other washer I've had

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Tina T

Tina TMelbourne

Good machine

Have never had a Samsung front loaders before but heard very good reviews and chose to buy one. I could definitely say that it is on par with many of the very expensive Germain brands. It is very quiet and economical. Would not consider recommending anything else. Very easy to clean filter and washes clothes perfect.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Renu

RenuVictoria

Very good product at reasonable price

This machine works really well though its not very quite but not extremely noisy as well , cleans well and gentle with clothes. Its add on clothes feature is very useful. Overall a good product at its price. Water efficient as well if used on e-clean option at cold or 40 degrees. I always use this option & it takes 4 hrs 30 min. which is alright. It has other quick wash options also which are good to use whenever I am in hurry.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
bigalgeorge

bigalgeorgeWaihi Beach

A few problems, but better than another make we had previously.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
George

GeorgeAdelaide

Instead of focusing on saving electricity, we'd like this machine to use more water, and stop wearing out clothes. We dont use the many functions it provides. A machine much like LG washers that provides simple yet quick functions would be better. Overall it is ok and is kinda lovable for us.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous

anonomyousasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper

InformedShopperasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

See all Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader