Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 36273777
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

aussiebum
aussiebum

Easy and lasts

My clothes do come out clean and fresh only once I had to put through a load twice since having this item. Clothes still look great after every wash and I find this Samsung to be very quite to my last washing machine. I have tried most of the washing programs and all easy to understand this Samsung I would recommend to adults of all ages

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Milkie
Milkie

Good

Also bought it in the Good Guys. Very good price as the sells person give us some discount. It’s our first new washing machine in our new house. Not making to much noise and movements. I used another brand before and find this one is the best one to buy and use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Ash
Ash

This is very good

Very good washing machine and wash my clothes very neat n clean. it on my floor as well hhg hhg ghg ggbv ghg. Hh hhh hhh ghh ghh dd ffc mnjk fgvv jjhh ddvv vvvv tyuu jjhh ffgv hhhj ffgvn jhhh hjgg hhhn hhh. Ghhj gg gg ggf dddr hhh hjn jjkn ffgv h

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

TJ15
TJ15

Very good Washing machine but not perfect

Cleans clothes excellently which at the end of the day is what a washing machine does. However my gripe with this machine compared to my old LG front loader is that it takes almost twice as long to do a full load. Other then the time, this is the perfect machine. Very quiet, except when spin drying (what front loaders aren't?).

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
gnomee
gnomeemelbourne

Love this machine!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Mudgee girl
Mudgee girlAU

Great

This machine is really good.
Has quick cycle that still does a good wash. Spin alone is 15 mins- bit slow for me.
The part window to pause and add thing you find once started is wonderful and seems to get used constantly but is only for smallish items.
I’d recommend highly!
Oh quiet too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tomy
TomyMelbourne

Excellent Washing Machine

The washing machine works very well. I was using a top loader washing machine of another company and it was not good. But once I started using the Samsung front loader, I just love with it. It has a lot of options and doesn't make much sound. Moreover the clothes get dried up as well.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Davo
DavoTownsville

Good Product until it broke down

I was very happy the washer until, it broke down. It was only 3 months old. Issue is with the door not locking properly. These things happen and luckily it was still under warranty but I have found the service to be poor. After initially being told parts would be shipped and available 2-4 business days after initial call I am still waiting 8 business days(12 actual days) to hear back. I would never buy another samsung product as a result.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
echo
echoperth

Great washer. Near perfect

We have always had Bosch washers previously. We were a little sceptical in making the leap, Samsung ... a good washer? We were pleasantly surprised. The clothes comes out stain free every time. There is a good choice of washing options plus you can adjust certain features with each. Delay End feature caught us out. It sounds like the machine is about to start when this is activated. Very quiet on the spin cycle which is nice. Rather noisy when setting up a wash however, lots of loud beeps and the musical tone at end of wash cant be missed. Our only real gripe is that children socks very often get caught between the rubber seal and the door. They are soaking wet and sometimes not cleaned properly.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Ness0411
Ness0411NSW, 2300

Broke down after 18mths.

Do not spend the money. We are a family of 3 so this doesn’t get huge usage but after 18 months it broke down. There is an app you can use to diagnose the problem but it kept telling me the add door was open when clearly it wasn’t. Fancy tech but bought to you by the people who make mobile phones that blow up. For the cost it should have lasted longer. Having said that the ladies at the service centre are fantastic.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Tasha P.
Tasha P.Brisbane

Great machine but get extended warranty.

Great everyday use. Wonderful functions and washes clothes without drama- always come out clean and smelling fresh. Standard noise level- beeps when it’s done. Love the different washing functions- especially with children and pets. HOWEVER- the extended warranty is essential! Our machine died two days out of standard warranty and luckily we’d purchsed the extended warranty. A bit of a hassle to organise repair and took 2 weeks to get it fixed. Even the repairer said that’s normal for these machines to need a part replaced after that time.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Meshelle
MeshelleIllawarra, NSW

Wouldn't have been my first choice.

It's ok but if I had done my research I would have chosen the fisher and Paykel, the machine does wash the clothes but doesn't dissolve laundry liquid properly and I always use the correct measurement. Might try liquid laundry detergent and see if that makes a difference but disappointed as I shouldn't have to change

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Aaron K
Aaron KBrisbane

Quality Samsung Product

This was a replacement for a Fisher & Paykel washing machine.

Although cheaper in price, the Samsung unit does a better job and it's alot quiter than the old one.

Overall, it's a purchase that I would recommend. It does have a few modes on it as well that does help if you are after a quick wash vs full load.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Hasmukh Patel
Hasmukh PatelPerth

one of good buy.

it is good buy very affordable and best in use. this one not too big or not too small for our 5 people family. i gave 4 rate because of the noise it making some time and it has long hours cycle time too. otherwise its really good .it does its job very well with option to add wash incase of you for get one of your wash.

Sunny
SunnyBlacktown

Require few improvements or corrections

The door on the front glass allowing items to be added after the wash has started is a stroke of genius. Not sure why it hasn't been done before.
Bad Points
The eco Cotton wash goes for a phenomenal 4 and a half hours. Apparently it uses less energy, but, wow.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Diane
DianeSydney

Beware Sales Men

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Shirl
ShirlPerth, WA

Great

Needed to purchase a new machine when our 10 year old ASKO died. Decided to shift away from ASKO and try Samsung instead which appears to be well designed. No regrets - it does the job (clothes come out good ) and have multi functions and good water and energy ratings.

Simmy
SimmySydney

Good and reliable

This machine it cleans well and is water and power efficient. Simple to use and quiet. Electricity and water star rating is good. Good capacity washing machine for a family. Did not have any problem in last 6 months, it has one year warranty, fully automatic with good functions machine.

tara
taraAdelaide

good machine

I bought this washing machine less than one year ago. It is working fine. I am Happy with its performance and appearance. It is Quiet and good washing. It washes well, even T-shirts and delicates. Quick mode is my favourite mode. It also has good efficacy in power consumption as well.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Lynda05
Lynda05Victoria, 3687

Great washing machine

Date PurchasedApr 2016
See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous
anonomyousasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

Samsung
MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper
InformedShopperasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

See all Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader