Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 4 of 5)

MPN: 36273777
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Mystical Lioness
Mystical Lioness

OMG...we LOVE it!!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
CaroleT
CaroleTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect fit for our household.

Very useful features including a wide variety of wash, soak and spin options. Very quiet for a washing machine. Never tangles or damages the clothes. The single most annoying feature of all my previous front loaders is the inability to add something I have forgotten, once the machine is started; Samsung have finally done something about this. The machine has a door in door feature that enables the addition of items after the start.
Big enough capacity for our family. Probably a double quilt would fit easy, but I think you would struggle to put a queen size in there.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
hybridtheory07South West, WA

Effective and good quality

Date PurchasedOct 2016
hybridtheory07

Our Samsung is coming up on 2 years of age and hasn't missed a beat so far. Still happy with the purchase and would recommend this model or similar.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

AM02671 01
AM02671 01South East Queensland, QLD

love my top load washer!

this machine is great. I was very skeptical coming from a top loader and was not keen to change over. But it was the little trap door that sold this one yo me. with a baby in the house there are always things I want to throw in the wash once started and this made it super easy to do so. the wash cycles are perfect. I use the daily wash and it fits twice as much as my old machine for half the time. very happy customer!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Meshelle
MeshelleIllawarra, NSW

Wouldn't have been my first choice.

It's ok but if I had done my research I would have chosen the fisher and Paykel, the machine does wash the clothes but doesn't dissolve laundry liquid properly and I always use the correct measurement. Might try liquid laundry detergent and see if that makes a difference but disappointed as I shouldn't have to change

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
chandra
chandraPerth

Prefect !

It is very good washing machine ! it s looks so good too, I would like to recommend to my friends and family's to use this product. Yes it is chipper and best quality. I m so glad to have this product cause use less water and of course washing power.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Kahall82
Kahall82Londonderry nsw 2753

A very good machine

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great machine

I've on,y had this machine for two weeks but so far I think it's a fantastic machine, clothes are very clean, super quiet even on full spin. Love the easy use of control panel and bubble soak is a useful option. a good selection of wash options and rinse and spin as well as spin only. I recommend this machine.

Janine H
Janine HPerth

Love this machine

Said farewell to my 6year old top loader which didn't rinse well and left lint on cloths. Love this machine no lint cloths are rinsed well and spun to nearly dry. Wish I had of done it sooner. I also use less water and washing powder that is great. Well made product

Aaron K
Aaron KBrisbane

Quality Samsung Product

This was a replacement for a Fisher & Paykel washing machine.

Although cheaper in price, the Samsung unit does a better job and it's alot quiter than the old one.

Overall, it's a purchase that I would recommend. It does have a few modes on it as well that does help if you are after a quick wash vs full load.

noosa bob
noosa bobbrisbane

Great machine...we use in a motel.

We give this machine a hammering...using it in a motel rather than domestic environment. efficient, easy to use, reliable.

To answer your questions:-

It cleans well, even with Australia's poor quality washing powders.

We don't use it for clothes..but for kitchen items...and haven't noticed them being damaged.

It seems quiet but that's hardly an objective comparison as we've never compared it to another machine.

Our favourite feature is that we don't have to pay attention to it or show people how to work it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Wendy Mc
Wendy McPerth

Exceeded my expectations

Very happy overall. The access window is a fantastic feature. Using the prewash setting and bubble soak on my whites and they came up a treat compared to my old top loader. My sons school sports socks looked like new. Can be a little noisy when it's adding water but a very minor complaint.

del
delMelbourne

I love it

This was an upgrade from my 20 year old front loader that finally died.

Cleans my clothes well, and is very quiet. My dog used to be terrified of the old washing machine, but he doesn't mind this one, even when it's on spin cycle, which is testament to how quiet it is.

Has an annoying chime when it's done washing, but you can turn the sound off.

The only thing that annoys me about the washer is that most of the cycles are hours long. I now use the 'daily wash' which is an hour long and it seems to be fine for lightly soiled clothes.

I was a little confused when the washer was installed as it only connects to the cold water tap. I called up the company I bought it from and they explained the washer has a heater built in.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Communer
CommunerSouth East Queensland, QLD

An Excellent Washing Machine

Been using it for over a month and have nothing negative to report. It is user friendly and feature-rich. Cleans well and spins water out well. We bought an appliance pad and stacked a dryer on top. No problems. It has a large capacity and is quiet for a washing machine. (I'm used to the noisy top-loaders.)

Joe
JoeMelbourne

Good washer!

I bought it ten days ago and I have used it twice. It cleaned and rinsed my clothes very well. It works a little bit noisy, but I think it doesn't matter because I put it in my washroom and after I closed the door, I cannot notice the noise. It's enough for me. It can wash a lot of clothes together.

SarahH
SarahHAU

Love my new washing machine!

Hasmukh Patel
Hasmukh PatelPerth

one of good buy.

it is good buy very affordable and best in use. this one not too big or not too small for our 5 people family. i gave 4 rate because of the noise it making some time and it has long hours cycle time too. otherwise its really good .it does its job very well with option to add wash incase of you for get one of your wash.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sal
SalLithgow

Love it!

This is a great product, i got this as my old one was too small for a family of 5 and i believe this was perfect. I love the delay END and the many programs this comes with. I have recommended this to many people. Would be interested in freebies though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Fiona
FionaMunbura

Another excellent product from Samsung!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Leanne
LeanneMelbourne

amazing machine

Very quite with advantage to add clothes whilst cycle has started. Child lock and a 15 or 30 min quick wash option. Clean looking unit with many washing options and a time delay function. Machine has a melody to ket u know when its finished. No vibrations when spinning extremely happy. Purchased 1 month ago from harvey norman

shree
shreesydney

Good Value for dollar Spent

We bought the new Samsung WW85K5410WW washing machine,last week. Washes clothes better than the previous machine which we had. Energy efficient. And the best thing I like is the option to add forgotten items once the machine is in operation. Multiple program options to select. Machine noise is also very less.

Regis
RegisQLD, 4011

Great washing machine for the price

I have had this washing machine for almost a year now and I found it great. Several features that you can expect in a reasonable washing machine and the little door to put forgotten items in is brilliant and convenient. I heard that some other brands need to get rid of the water to put other pieces in, but, with this one, you just need to pause it, open the little door and put that sock in there.
I like all aspects of it and also the spinning is efficient, in my opinion.
I would buy this washing machine again.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Sunny
SunnyBlacktown

Require few improvements or corrections

The door on the front glass allowing items to be added after the wash has started is a stroke of genius. Not sure why it hasn't been done before.
Bad Points
The eco Cotton wash goes for a phenomenal 4 and a half hours. Apparently it uses less energy, but, wow.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Diane
DianeSydney

Beware Sales Men

Date PurchasedMay 2017
robg89
robg89Sydney

Great samsung

I was suprised at how good this washing machine was especially for the price I paid for it. I was used to buying Maytag for much more but now I got this for cheaper and it does the job even better. My clothes are so soft and the towels are so fluffy

Date PurchasedNov 2016