MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Samsung bubblewash

Works well but I find when spinning doonas it won’t spin all water out at makes loud noise while spinning.other washing settings works well , the 15 minute cycle is good for not so dirty clothes but I find it’s a little short needs longer cycle at least 30min for better cleaning.as for bubble wash I forget to use it doesn’t really do much and can only use bubble wash on certain cycles

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Edgebrook

Edgebrook

Great result as expectations. .

Everything alright with my model.Save energy and water and time . Option for long and short wash. Perfect work highly recommend do not wasting your time to do your research online

MickSamsung

Kellie Wenzel

Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I wash all types of clothing and I am satisfied with the results. The cycle times are optional as I can do a short wash if I choose or long wash for the heavy dirty items.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Shelly66

Shelly66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheaper to buy than repair

Not spinning after 2 years when pump goes so does PC board and door lock so $500 plus to repair. 11 year warranty on what direct drive - would be worthless and so many other things not coveredt

Only 1 recommended repairs for washing machines in Melbourne

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for $888.00.

Steven N.

Steven N.Sydney, NSW

Samsung Washer

Samsung washing machine is good for any clothes, the features are good, but at times features needs better short duration functions. Cycle times are good, but as said before functions could be better.

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I was looking for

Thoroughly cleans my many load that I do a week. Love the option of putting more clothes in during a load. Compared to other washers I have this one doesn’t smell mouldy and it comes with a clean cycle to clean itself - it reminds you too

Purchased at The Good Guys for $880.00.

Nyz

Nyz

Very silent

Perfect machine for my family. Very happy with it. Bubble wash is an excelent feature. Also you can even add extra clothes into it while washing. I am a very satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Ebay for $699.00.

Priscilla L.

Priscilla L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good washer

A quiet machine that i have cared for. Has had one minor problem with hose but other than that it is great and always leaves my clothes soft ive had it for 1 year.

Purchased in January 2018 for $450.00.

mario

marioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over all a capable machine

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $750.00.

Margery

MargeryCopeton

Damages on delivery but works fine

We paid good money to get this damaged after opening the box which means it was damaged to begin with but as they have said its minor won't replace it. It works great and washes cloths very well and has multiple wash settings for different type of cloths. We mainly use quick wash

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Clair Hammond

Clair HammondAdelaide, SA, 5119

The safety lock timer is great

We have 3 kids and two are at the age of exploring everything. So when I go to pick the other one up from school I put the washing on so by the time I get back I can start on dinner then unload the washing. Having the timer lock is great it means none of the kids can get inside while I do other things around the house. The washing is normal like any other washer I've had

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Tina T

Tina TMelbourne

Good machine

Have never had a Samsung front loaders before but heard very good reviews and chose to buy one. I could definitely say that it is on par with many of the very expensive Germain brands. It is very quiet and economical. Would not consider recommending anything else. Very easy to clean filter and washes clothes perfect.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Renu

RenuVictoria

Very good product at reasonable price

This machine works really well though its not very quite but not extremely noisy as well , cleans well and gentle with clothes. Its add on clothes feature is very useful. Overall a good product at its price. Water efficient as well if used on e-clean option at cold or 40 degrees. I always use this option & it takes 4 hrs 30 min. which is alright. It has other quick wash options also which are good to use whenever I am in hurry.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
bigalgeorge

bigalgeorgeWaihi Beach

A few problems, but better than another make we had previously.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Satyapy

SatyapyQLD, 4032

Awesome washing machine with lots of options

The little beaut of a machine does perfect job every time. It has the extra latch (just pause the was and add your forgotten/last minute clothes). It has the best energy and water rating in its range and the price around $700. The thing I like the most is 'Quick Wash', read the manual, it explains everything very well.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Serge

SergeBonython 2905, ACT

Samsung surprises me again. Great washing machine, can handle big loads. No problem

Great washing machine. Bought in Harvey Norman for very cheap, just over $700. Very solid performer, washes clothes really well. Little latch on the front door is very convenient, however I thought I'd be using it more often. For some reason, I used that latch only a handful of times. Works fairly quietly. Unloading is very comfortable, things don't stick and don't get lost inside the drum. The only thing I don't like is 'Quick Wash' is confusing and hard to find, so read the manual, it explains everything very well. Overall, very happy with a purchase though.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
SARU

SARU

Quality and technology always win

It does an amazing job at cleaning my clothes. You'd never realise the machine is working hard! Love it charcoal colour and huge capacity, it makes washing the big doona sounds so easy!Would be better if it wasn't loud.I love this washing machine. It is extremely simple to use. This machine cleans my clothes perfectly and they come out smelling great. Timer, variety of functions. Cold/ hot water mode/ energy saving mode.Fabulous.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Jaanus

JaanusChermside

Great washing machine with lots of features

It has a large drum of 8.5 kgs and we can choose the mode according to our requirements. The machine does perfect washing job with the extra door (just pause the machine and add your forgotten/last minute clothes). It has the best energy and water rating. It needs only a cold water inlet to reduce the stress on your hot-water system. Also, you can control the washing time, drum speed and water temperature according to your needs. I would definitely recommend this product if you need the best washing with best energy and water saving rating.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

aussiebum

aussiebum

Easy and lasts

My clothes do come out clean and fresh only once I had to put through a load twice since having this item. Clothes still look great after every wash and I find this Samsung to be very quite to my last washing machine. I have tried most of the washing programs and all easy to understand this Samsung I would recommend to adults of all ages

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Milkie

Milkie

Good

Also bought it in the Good Guys. Very good price as the sells person give us some discount. It’s our first new washing machine in our new house. Not making to much noise and movements. I used another brand before and find this one is the best one to buy and use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017