MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Working very smoothly. Easy to use, Highly recommended!!!

Recently buy new white 8.5 kg Samsung machine. Working very smoothly, I love it very very much. It is easy to use, Highly recommended !!

Value for money !!

Built quality awsm !!

Highly recommended !!

leanne
leanne

Gorgeous good solid

i love it love it love it

8.5 kg and you can easily add anything afrer you start it.
Plenty of program to choose from and i usually go ahead with the daily wash program which is 1 hour and 5 minutes

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,099.00.

Maria
MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Samsung bubblewash

Works well but I find when spinning doonas it won’t spin all water out at makes loud noise while spinning.other washing settings works well , the 15 minute cycle is good for not so dirty clothes but I find it’s a little short needs longer cycle at least 30min for better cleaning.as for bubble wash I forget to use it doesn’t really do much and can only use bubble wash on certain cycles

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Edgebrook
Edgebrook

Great result as expectations. .

Everything alright with my model.Save energy and water and time . Option for long and short wash. Perfect work highly recommend do not wasting your time to do your research online

Lyn
LynSydney, NSW

Perfect washing machine

I wash all types of clothing and always satisfied with the results.
The cycle options are perfect for the different type of clothes I was on a weekly basis.
Also washes my bath mats perfectly and they still look brand new.

Purchased in February 2015 at Samsung Online store.

KathSamsung

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
sadmushroom
sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Superb!

This machine is perfect. Everything from work clothes to bright whites come out clean without soaking. It even handles queen blankets and doonas without a problem. I love the quick 15-minute cycle as it means I can get all the towels washed before work. I use the little door much more than I thought I would, especially when doing a load of whites, as I'm always finding extra socks under the kids' beds or under a chair AFTER I've began the load. The spin cycles are great! The full spin means my clothes and towels etc come out almost dry and only need a short time on the line, saving them from the harsh damage from the sun.

Purchased in December 2019.

Kellie Wenzel
Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I wash all types of clothing and I am satisfied with the results. The cycle times are optional as I can do a short wash if I choose or long wash for the heavy dirty items.

Shelly66
Shelly66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheaper to buy than repair

Not spinning after 2 years when pump goes so does PC board and door lock so $500 plus to repair. 11 year warranty on what direct drive - would be worthless and so many other things not coveredt

Only 1 recommended repairs for washing machines in Melbourne

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for $888.00.

Tracy P.
Tracy P.Sydney, NSW

perfect chefs white

i am chef and have hard stains to get off, usually i have to do hot wash but with this machine no need i can just d o a regular :)

Purchased in July 2019.

Steven N.
Steven N.Sydney, NSW

Samsung Washer

Samsung washing machine is good for any clothes, the features are good, but at times features needs better short duration functions. Cycle times are good, but as said before functions could be better.

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

John noble
John nobleSouthwest, VIC

Automatic :- What else can I say ?

Fully automatic.
Throw the segregated clothes in :- (whites, coloureds, heavy dirt, Etc), machine weighs the load, and selects the best program for the settings you picked.
Magic.
More that pleased...Extatic with the results...

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Scott S
Scott S

Great Item for all

Washing machine was very practical and its large size allows those items that normally don't fit to fit in with ease. Simply sensational with its range of pre-programmed cycles. Very satisfied indeed.

Purchased in February 2019.

Bull Borden
Bull BordenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding washer

We wash all our clothes in new Samsung we bought. The wash cycles are easy to use as well as give a wide range. Instead of an annoying buzzer, it plays a little tune when the cycle is complete. Finally a machine that cleans everything and is easy to use. Even has a quick wash cycle of 15 minutes.
Awesome machine.

Purchased in March 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $495.00.

Jen
JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I was looking for

Thoroughly cleans my many load that I do a week. Love the option of putting more clothes in during a load. Compared to other washers I have this one doesn’t smell mouldy and it comes with a clean cycle to clean itself - it reminds you too

Purchased at The Good Guys for $880.00.

Angelica
AngelicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Mom who has lots of things in mind!

Bought this product 6 months ago and I am amazed how well it washes clothes. It is easy to use and there's a lot of program available for washing.

The add on feature works perfectly when I need to add a few clothes to wash.

The delicate cycle works well, have never had any issues with it.

I wash everything from whites to delicates and it never fails. The only thing lacking so far is it couldn't wash more than two wools sheets though it is an 8.5 kg capacity. But overall a highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 for $850.00.

See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous
anonomyousasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper
InformedShopperasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

See all Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader