Samsung AddWash WW85K6410QX (8.5 kg, Grey)

Samsung AddWash WW85K6410QX (8.5 kg, Grey)

MPN: WW85K6410QX

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

Pefect machine

The best machine ever never stops keeps going and going for ever easy 2 use easy to load very easy to operate and uses very little power to operate very good

Purchased in February 2019 for A$650.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Thanks for sharing your review, Tony! :)

Sara
Samsung Australia

Tony

When will i receive my incentive ??

Nina

Nina

Just Perfect

The machine it self is so easy to use, the add wash door really helps when you have a little one and forget things, all functions on the machine are great really enjoy doing my laundry

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$650.00.

MickSamsung
Babyproducts

BabyproductsNorth Queensland, QLD

Recommended

I was all clothes in my washing machine, including baby clothes on the baby setting!
It does great with cleaning clothes and is great on my energy bill.
I love all the different features on my washing machine and use majority of them.
I am happy as I haven’t had any clothing get torn at all in this washing machine and with my last one it would always rip my children’s clothing.
The cycle times can take a long time but you can make them shorter to what you are needing, including the 15 minute quick was!

Purchased in May 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$1,000.00.

Dryer TypeBelko
MickSamsung
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K6410QX (8.5 kg, Grey) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

Works well so far

We bought this to replace our 19 year old 5kg front loader. I am impressed with the amount of washing that it can hold. Research the weights because like most of the ones I looked at, the maximum weight capacity is only good for specific load types. I find the music at the end very annoying as it goes on for too long and was happy to find instructions on You Tube on how to turn the noises off. The eco cotton cycle is very long - 3 hours! I won’t be using that again. The quick wash is great for us as we do not have heavily soiled clothes. The clothes come out well spun and dry quickly except for delicates which has a gentler spin so the clothes felt too damp for me and I put them through an extra spin. Overall I am happy with the machine.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Mary

Mary

It is pretty good

I normally wash white clothes and this machine does a very good job am very satisfied with this machine. The machine washes the clothes to the best and am very happy with it

Arvind

ArvindPerth, WA

Worth the money

Good and clean wash. Can handle heavy duty and delicate loads. Thumps up.
Worth buy, highly recommended.
Excellent machine and excellent service- definitely needed the pedestal base to increase height to make loading and unloading easier- easy to fit after initial purchase and use of washing machine

Purchased in March 2019.

Mayo

Mayo

Elegant washer

The primary reason I purchased this washer was because of its beauty. It has different presets and the maximum weight capacity is limited to regular/Cotton wash. Meaning, if you are planning to use other presets, you need to check the weight recommended for the specified settings which are usually lower than its capacity. Also, regular cotton wash usually takes 1.5 hours, which I think its a bit long for regular clothes wash. Good thing there is a super speed option that takes only 54 min.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for A$845.00.

Jag

JagMelbourne

Fantastic product

Have bought this model 2 years ago and is fantastic machine so far. Worth every single cents i have paid.
it's got black and white color.
Different options like water saving, wool, delicates, Cotton, bedding, baby are, outdoor rinse + clean options for your convenience.
You can either use bubble wash or normal clean.

Very happy with the machine would recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
delane

delaneAU

Loving It

Jeans color clothes it cleans great its not to harsh on my clothes I will love to have I use it all the time the settings are easy the cycles are great the size is good its very quiet I will refer my family and friends to buy this product

Date PurchasedMay 2000

Bat

BatMelbourne

Not recommend

Have only been using this machine for 11 months for light washing and have had a number of problems..Requiring a technician to repair the machine four times in six months...It seems to be a faulty unit and am not happy with the response or service from Samsung....Do not recommend buying this machine..

Disappointing.

Broke down after 6 months. Samsung or the retailer weren't interested in resolving the issues. The machine had issues draining, stopping mid cycle and then kept displaying error messages. Had other Samsung appliances before that have been good. Unfortunately though this front loader has ruined my perception of Samsung. Will not be purchasing Samsung products again.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
PhilSamsung

Never buy front load samsung

4 years old and the 3e error appeared, first i changed a complex rusted spider plate and broken into pieces for $230, and even there was a recall on it but samsung claimed it expired, then the motor did not work and samsung said it is still under warranty but i have to use a technician they assign and they requested $200 labor fee to come and install one.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Krunal

KrunalMelbourne

Overall happy

Overall good
It’s very functional., You can choose the auto start function to suit your lifestyle.
It’s having option to wash differently with different fabric to ensure, it’s washed properly. It allows you to select different water level or temperature.
Only one issue, it’s noises then normal when running for long time..

Date PurchasedJun 2015
MICHAEL  ANDREWS

MICHAEL ANDREWS

Best washing machine

The samsung washing machine looks stylish and sleek in our laundry. It is so quiet that we can't hear it running and have to double check that we actually put it on.
The settings are easy to use too. The little music tune it plays at the end is also a bit of fun too

Date PurchasedJul 2018
MorminoOmani92

MorminoOmani92Rosebery

wonderful

Great smart washing machine, washing machine appearance design is very beautiful, simple and easy, the washing machine it is convenient to use, very clean and wash clothes, washing machine capacity is enough big, very suitable for family use, one can wash a lot of clothes, wash the quilt is also very convenient, the function is all ready, with no noise, it is quite perfect, the dehydration effect is also very satisfied,.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Jacqueline

JacquelineLEANYER

Tough, tech, cutting-edge washing machines

The appearance of the washing machine is not to say, very beautiful. Although the space is large, but the washing effect is very good, the noise is also very small, dehydration performance is also very good. Very quiet, even in the dry time, the washing is very clean. Especially like (add at any time) this function, and the operation is very simple,

Katrina

KatrinaMelbourne

Amazing machine!

I share this machine with 5 other people and we don't have a single complaint. It does what it needs to do. Very quiet, safety locks work fantastic and the timer's really helpful. It is also economical with electricity. We can wash different types of clothing and fabric with pre-programmed choices on the machine. No hassle.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Lilly Arnold

Lilly ArnoldAustralia, Darwin

We wanted something dark to match our walls this worked

We didn't care about the price as much as colour because we have white tile walls and floors and didn't want every thing to be white so we looked around and there isn't many options for colour so we picked this unit for its nice dark look. It washes very well too

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Yasmin

YasminKapunda

Love this washing machine

I've had this washing machine for almost a year and I love it. It has a large capacity and is really intuitive to use. The components are all high quality. The small door to add items after the wash has started gets used frequently! My partner and I both use this machine heavily and it hasn't shown any wear and tear yet. It is reasonably quiet for a front loader but not silent. I love the fast wash cycle that helps me squeeze in a load when I'm short on time but still gives me a good wash. I'd highly recommend this machine.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Jessica Jade Wong

Jessica Jade WongQueensland.

Faulty heating unit! But did a good washing job

We bought this unit over a year ago because we liked the colour and brand name however one to two months outside of warranty the heating part inside failed and so we had to pay $200 to get it repaired. It dose a good job washing but when the hearing part failed we didn't know until we did a hot wash

See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews