Samsung QuickDrive with Steam WW85M64FOPW

Samsung QuickDrive with Steam WW85M64FOPW

MPN: WW85M64FOPW

peterSouth East Queensland, QLD

A well built washing machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Regular Joe

Regular JoeAU

Washing Machine with Bells and Whilstes

Ok so it’s so much better than my top loader, but this thing properly cleanes clothes. It has taught some of my clothes a lesson or two. Lost 2 jeans and a pair of bonds so far. And before all the keyboard warriors kick it, yes their is a gentle wash.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Samsung
PhilSamsung

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback and review. I have sent you a private message to further discuss your machine.

Philip
Samsung Australia

Kati M.asked

It doesnt matter if I turn the automatic fabric softener dispenser to the highest, I still cant smell it, its not enough. If I turn the automatic dispenser off will it empties out whatever fabric softener it has inside or it will literally stop using that department? Im so disappointed with this part of this expensive washing machine that Im thinking to return it: with my old machines clothing smelled like flowers, with this it simply smell like wet clothing. Its horrible

peter

I have not had any problems with the fabric softener dispenser. The smell may be slightly weaker than when using other washing machines. Make sure that the dispenser is not clogged. Samsung user manual warns against using powdered detergent as it can clog the dispenser. It is easy to remove the dispenser and clean it.

Its brand new, I used it probably 3
Times so it cant be clogged.
The smell is insignificantly less. But if I turn off the automatic dispenser, will that mean it will use whatever is in that department? Do you know?

Samsung
JoanneSamsung

Hi Kati, we recommend for you to load your softener into the softener compartment.

We also suggest to not use the following types of detergent:
- Tablet or capsule types
- Ball or net types

To prevent the compartment clogging, concentrated or highly-enriched agents (fabric
softener or detergent) must be diluted with water before being applied. To ensure maximum cleaning results, it is recommended that powdered detergent should be thoroughly dissolved in a small amount of water before adding to the machine.

User Manual (page 30) >https://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/WW85M64FOPW/SA/

If you would like further assistance we recommend for you to reach out to us on 1300 362 603.

Jo
Samsung AU

Sarahasked

Does anyone know how long the Cotton Cycle wash on a max load of 8.5kg takes as Samsung doesn’t! Just spent over an hour with customer service person consulting her tier 2 person, her colleague and the UK website = 3 different times. Bosch and Miele can tell you over the phone but not Samsung. I have 4 children and switching from an 11kg top loader. Anyone from Samsung there? Tried live chat and that had an error and kept deleting my details as soon as I pressed submit. Thank you.

peter

I have had this washing machine for about two months. When I select cotton cycle, and use a full load, the machine has always shown 1 hour and 5 minutes. But this can easily go up to 1 hour and 30 minutes if one increases the temperature from 40 degrees to 60 degrees, or if one adds a rinse cycle (3 rinses vs 2 rinses).

Sarah

Thank you for this info Peter. You have been very helpful.

JohnJagger
JohnJagger

Hi Sarah I am in the same boat, considering moving from a Top Loader to a front loader but the only negative i can see is the longer, in some models 2-3 hours, wash cycle time compared to 45-60min in a top loader.

Very frustrating when so called support lines at companies know less or even just the same as you do when you call them. Or worse mumble and equivocate rather then a straight or even qualifed answer.

Did you end up buying a Samsung Q drive and what times have you found on the wash cycles?

Thanks to Peter for his feedback, Peter is the unit still going well for you? anyone else out there?

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines