Sanctum Surf Online store

Sanctum Surf Online store

3.7

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great board bag and fin set

I needed a new travel board bag for my upcoming surf trip to Samoa and a new set of fins as well. Couldn't go wrong with the price and quality of both items I bought. It was an easy process to buy online and the products came out in under 5 days and were packaged really well. I would have no hesitation in buying something from them again. Great online service and products.

Matt W.

Matt W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Rude and abusive

Would not recommend buying anything off sanctum surf. I was harassed and abused by one of the owners and his friends because I wasn’t happy with their product. 4 of the argued with me and abused me till I removed my opinion of there product. It’s a cheap price because it’s cheap quality. Go give real, friendly shapers you’re money instead of these guys.

Wayne

WayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredibly quick delivery time...and a freebie

I ordered a board and two board bags from Sanctum from their online shop on a Wednesday and it arrived by the Friday afternoon...and that included a public holiday on the Thursday.

It was incredibly well packed. The board in bubble wrap, in a board bag, in the second board bag and the whole lot wrapped in more bubble wrap. No worries about it getting damaged!

They also chucked in a couple of blocks and wax and a leggie.

I haven't had a chance to try the board yet, but so far I've been really pleased with the service.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Sanctum Surf Online store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops