Sanctum Surf Physical store

Sanctum Surf Physical store

NickNorthern

NickNorthernSydney, NSW

Been surfing sanctum for the last 6years

I’ve been surfing all the high end brands that cost 800-1k since I was 6 always thought you had to have the big names as there products must be the best.. after testing out a number of different shapes in the factory and now they have a machine that can cut any board I desire it’s easy to say I’ll never purchase a big brand name again.
Thanks to the helpfulness of the local crew working at Sanctum.
Can’t rate this product enough.

Glen W.

Glen W.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant Boards

I've brought about ten boards from Sanctum over the years
All of them excellent, most I have on sold, as I progressed.
I've had Channel Islands, Maddogs, Stuarts, Pacific Dreams, Webbers, Van Straalen's, Same Same
Currently surfing the Rudder and a Box 'n' dice Excellent shapes
I'm a 110kgs and have no problems with the glass,
I have an older Sanctum Quad Fish about 8 years old now, plenty of dings as you'd expect but it has been pounded, still surfs awesome.

Awesome products, no crap

Store LocationWarriwood

Bought a performance 9’1, one of the best boards I’ve ridden.

Board is very fast, light and responsive couldn’t be happier. Bought a few boards there and I must admit I haven’t had a bad one yet. Very helpful there too!

Store LocationWarriewood factory Jubilee Ave.
Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Sanctum Surf Physical store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops