Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond

Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond

4.2

Too sweet and too gritty

I couldn't taste the almonds over the sweetness. And the unclustered cereal is too gritty. Not so tasty to a Canadian palate.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These are a good crunchy cereal with a hint of vanilla and these have the goodness of granola. They seem to be a bit healthier than other cereals, but can be a bit sweet sometimes. These would not suit someone who has sensitive teeth and wants a crunchy cereal because these clusters can be a bit solid, and dont really get soaked in the milk anyway.
This is a pretty good cereal which is shaped into small ballish clusters. They are crunchy and sweet to eat. For me, these are different to all the flakey shaped cereals, so I buy these when I want a change.
These are a bit expensive, but can be on found on sale. I think they are a bit pricey in general because they come in a smaller sized box compared to the other larger sized boxes cereals.

See all Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond reviews