Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond

Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond

4.2

Sovadea
SovadeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This was my absolute favourite for a long time.

This granola was my go to during my teen years, and was a comfort bowl of cereal for me. Unfortunately, I came to find after emailing that this is no longer available.

Purchased in April 2013 for $5.00.

BirdieSycney

Just about perfect, suits everyone in the family.

Just can't seem to find it anymore in any supermarkets I visit. Believe me I have tried lots of places. Last time I saw it was well before Christmas.

WHERE DO YOU GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great cereal but can not find it at Coles, Woolworths or IGA. I would buy it always for my wife but "Where is it?"

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Jillpullen
Jillpullen

A lovely brekkie cereal

This is one of my favourite breakfast cereals. The nut clusters are cruchy and provide sweetness to the cereal, but without containing too much sugar. The packaging is attractive, clear and the labelling is easy to read and understand. Sanitarium I know is a brand I can trust.
This product can be a bit pricey when compared to other cereals. But once every few weeks I can normally find it on special.
Overall this is a very tasty and healthy cereal. And even though it can be expensive, look for it on special. It is also easily available at most major supermarkets.
very tasty
This product can be a bit pricey

See all Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond reviews