Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond

Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond

4.2

Downright delicious

Okay, I took one bite of this cereal and immediately, it became my favourite cereal. It has the perfect amount of sweetness which almost taste unhealthy, but really the cereal is rich in nutrients. It's nice and crunchy. With weetbix and now this, I can say I love Sanitarium now!
Australian brand, the taste, quite healthy
A bit expensive, don't like it with milk (it dilutes the flavour)

Leah123

Leah123South East Queensland, QLD

I don't often write reviews but this one just has to be written! Awesome, tasty as!!

I don't have a lot of cereal, but decided to purchase this. What a delight! Just the right crunch, flavour, everything perfect! I had a bowl, came out and said to my hubby, "this is officially THE BEST cereal I have had in my life!" He laughed when he picked up the box and read to me "taste experience like no other" I had not even read that!! They were right, and he followed up with a bowl amd raved about it too!! It is GREAT and apparently Australian, I will purchase again without a doubt!
DELICIOUS!!
Expensive, but worth it!

ceri3552

ceri3552AU

A very tasty cereal which is both healthy and tasty. Can be expensive, but look for it on special. easily available at most supermarkets.
This is one of my families favourite breakfast cereals. The nut clusters are cruchy and provide sweetness to the cereal, but without tasting too sweet. There are plenty of them too, which can be a down side with other cereals. The packaging is clear and the labelling is easy to understand. I have been following weightwatchers for a year,a dn this compares favourably to other cereals, so it is healthy.
Can be a bit pricey, but I look out for it on special, like other reviewers.

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

illicit_angel

illicit_angel

I enjoy having this cereal. The taste is great with the vanilla granola clusters, and is still healthy unlike other highly processed cereals. It does contain whole grain oats, high fibre, iron and folate which I find beneficial in obtaining a healthy lifestyle. I have not tried to give this to children, but I would find they would like the taste, not as 'healthy' tasting like muesli, but with the vanilla flavoring makes it a lot more healthier than your generic sugar coated cereal.
Great taste, not overly sweet like other cereals. The vanilla flavour is a great touch
it can be costly in comparison to other cereals on the market

Farzana

Farzana

This is one of the best breakfast cereal I ever tasted. Me and my partner love it very much. The crunchy oat cluster with mild sweetness is really mouth watering. The almond flakes are also great in taste. However, I do not love the dried apple flakes as ingredient in this cereal. I think they should replace this ingredient by any other healthy choice. The price is also higher than other breakfast cereals available in supermarket. So I have to wait for the specials.
very tasty and healthy cereal. Love the almond flakes and mild sweetness.
Do not like the dried apple flakes. A bit costly.

stakky32

stakky32

This would have to be my favourite cereal on the market. Crunchy oat clusters are complimented nicely with the real dried apple pieces and sliced almonds. A slightly healthier choice for when you want something with a bit of sweetness but not over-laden with sugar.
A light, tasty cereal that isn't too overladen with sugar
A bit expensive, so stock up when on special!

See all Sanitarium Granola Clusters Vanilla and Almond reviews