Sanitarium So Good 99.9% Fat Free

Sanitarium So Good 99.9% Fat Free

See the Best Milk in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tastes much better than milk. Drink it straight. No fat. Love it. Comes in fresh or UHT. Prefer it fresh.
Tastes great. Better than skim milk or any milk. Good price

I find this wonderful. If you can handle the shock of switching from full cream to lite milk, and having to adapt to the different textures - you'll LOVE this milk.
This really keep up in standard following the So Good + Lite versions and to me, this doesn't disappoint.
As a fat free milk, it has a more watery base, but I still find it tastes great.
The greyish colour, which another reviewer described - isn't the most attractive thing to look at

Terrible

with all the advertising and celebrity endorsements i would have expected this soy milk to be fabulous. I am very disappointed in so good, i suppose i bought it because i was sucked in by the tv adds. Ive found the best soy milk to be soymilky which i have never heard of before. The grey watery milk put me off eating it. I will never buy so good again.
cheap and the use by date is a good 3 weeks from time of purchase. available in fresh and uht milk
grey in colour and very watery. Boring bland taste.