Sanitarium So Good Cashew Milk

Sanitarium So Good Cashew Milk

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sanitarium? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

a_mandar
a_mandarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Closest dairy free milk to cows milk

I love this milk for my coffees. It doesn't have the obvious nut flavour of some of the other milks. I prefer the original version to the unsweetened but it can be hard to find.

Purchased in at IGA for $3.50.

Unsweetened version is good

It tastes better than almond or oat milks. Smooth taste and not over powering. I tried the unsweetened version though. Can be drunk on its own. Would buy again. Good milk

Purchased in at Winc for $3.50.

Andrea S.
Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not good.

Milk gets bad. I can't understand why my coffee looks like this. That's always happening with this milk. Why? I bought this milk different times and most of the time my coffee looks like that. I don't buy this milk to be fancy I buy this milk because I have allergies and this is what I get. Common.

Purchased in at Coles for $3.

Tahnee B.
Tahnee B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best plant milk for coffee

I stopped having dairy six months ago and tried several plant based milks for my coffee which I didn’t like (soy, oat, almond).
Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy these milks - just not with coffee. I love soy in my cereal and tea and oat as a drink on its own or in tea.
I was hesitant to try cashew milk as I don’t like almond milk at all, I find it watery and it leaves a very bitter aftertaste. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that cashew milk is the closest I’ve found to cows milk in coffee. It’s creamy and milky and delicious. And no bitter aftertaste!!
No more black coffee for me :)

Purchased in at Coles for $3.

Milk

Find out how Sanitarium So Good Cashew Milk compares to other Milk

Rach
RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Favourite!

My new favourite nut milk! Creamier than Almond but still a similar taste. I go through at least a Litre of the unsweetened one every day!

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets.

Maddy
MaddySydney Surrounds, NSW

This was a fabulous dairy alternative

I cant have cows milk and Ive tried just about every alternate out there - and I tried this in my coffee today and it was fabulous!! Im going to go and stock up at Coles!! Seriously delicious for a dairy milk alternative - and very low fat and carbs too!!

Purchased in at Coles for $3.50.

Jac
JacHunter Region, NSW

New...cashew milk

Much nicer than almond milk and no bitter after taste. I can have this on me to instead of normal milk. It's r inch and creamy too I think worth a try.