Sanitarium So Good Cashew Milk

Sanitarium So Good Cashew Milk

Tahnee B.

Tahnee B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best plant milk for coffee

I stopped having dairy six months ago and tried several plant based milks for my coffee which I didn’t like (soy, oat, almond).
Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy these milks - just not with coffee. I love soy in my cereal and tea and oat as a drink on its own or in tea.
I was hesitant to try cashew milk as I don’t like almond milk at all, I find it watery and it leaves a very bitter aftertaste. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that cashew milk is the closest I’ve found to cows milk in coffee. It’s creamy and milky and delicious. And no bitter aftertaste!!
No more black coffee for me :)

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for A$3.00.

Rach

RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Favourite!

My new favourite nut milk! Creamier than Almond but still a similar taste. I go through at least a Litre of the unsweetened one every day!

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles Supermarkets.

Maddy

MaddyStanhope Gardens

This was a fabulous dairy alternative

I cant have cows milk and Ive tried just about every alternate out there - and I tried this in my coffee today and it was fabulous!! Im going to go and stock up at Coles!! Seriously delicious for a dairy milk alternative - and very low fat and carbs too!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for A$3.50.

Milk

Find out how Sanitarium So Good Cashew Milk compares to other Milk

Jac

JacHunter Region, NSW

New...cashew milk

Much nicer than almond milk and no bitter after taste. I can have this on me to instead of normal milk. It's r inch and creamy too I think worth a try.