Sanity Online store

Sanity Online store

Karl

Karl

Do no purchase special order items or out of stock/ back order items from them

nemo

nemoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading /Deceiving hold stock sales FROM SANITY

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Sanity Rocks

Sanity's online shopping is a wonderful way to get all of your entertainment & merchandise. Sanity's easy to use website allows for fast & simple navigation, several amazing payment options and delivery options that are worth every cent.
Sanity's online support team are always helpful and the customer service team has to be one of the friendliest in the country. I've had payment issues, out of stock items, or lost items, and the team always goes above and beyond to help me as best they can.
And we can't forget the great loyalty plan and bonus'!

Sophie

Sophie

No complaints

Never ordered from them before but they were one of the few stores that had stock of a limited edition console I was after and at a good price. Was a little worried reading the reviews here but they offered AfterPay and stated shipping the same or next business day. They did ship the same day and it arrived safely packaged. All went well with my order.

Stock missing

I purchased few items from sanity online, when the delivery came an item was missing. When I emailed them to let them know, their reply was “we have checked our stock and all is in order, we cannot help you at this time, apologise for the inconvenience”. So now I have paid for an item I will never receive asnd is not worth the headache to fight it for $20. Will never ever purchase from sanity again.

Nata

NataSydney

Great service, managed to buy a rare find from them!

Shoeguy

ShoeguySydney, NSW

Unqualified

Amy b

Amy bPerth, WA

Two weeks since I ordered DVDs and still waiting

I ordered DVDs two weeks ago online and I am still waiting on them to arrive. Not happy at all. Will be making a formal complaint in regards to this matter.

Tina

TinaWestern Australia

If there was a lower rating I would pick it

Will never shop with this company again .
Ordered pop vinyls that said will be in stock on this date waited weeks later not sent out check website says different date. Message customer service no apologies they couldn't care less. Horrible customer service. Update your website and put the right information on it .

Pennylou

PennylouMelbourne

Fast delivery

One item I had to wait for stock so they sent out what they could while they wait for the other item. It arrived quickly and with accurate and frequent tracking updates. Thanks sanity!

SimmsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love using them

They ship in stock items fast but out of stock take awhile depending on what you order but even out of stock items can be fast always gave good prices love to use zip pay with them.

I ordered a bunch of blu rays still waiting for 2 but should not be much longer.

Simmsy

It been one month since i went to the store to have a blu ray replacement they sent for a replacement yet still no phone call about my replacement blu ray.