Sanity Physical store

Sanity Physical store

Complaint

I Ordered and paid $29.99 for 'Aquaman DVD' for my disabled Son 11/3/2019 at Mudgee Sanity Store NSW.. The estimated time for delivery was 4-6weeks for my order .. I'm very angry that the Sanity Store Mudgee has closed down. They didn't contact me to return my money.. Wonder how many other people have had the same treatment .. Maybe ACA would like to be contacted..

This store is fabulous

Sanity is a store where you can view a wide range of music and movies and if it is not there they will try to get it in for you or you can pre order if it is a product that does not seem to be available. The customer service of this store is excellent the staff are friendly and helpful. If you just dont know what you want then you can get a gift card to use in the future.

Dragon ball z season 1 blu ray

It been one month since i went to the store to have a blu ray replacement they sent for a replacement yet still no phone call about my replacement blu ray.

sanity is such a good store!

so, today i went to sanity n this girl was super nice n really helpful thanks ebony for you help