Sanity Physical store

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Always good customer service!

Customer Service to praise is a rare thing these days. So it is always pleasing that the staff in our local Sanity are pleasant, friendly and so customer focused. Nothing is too difficult for them. They are well trained and even when the customer is being difficult, they hold composure.
Ordering is never a problem, any delays I have been notified about (which is rare) and I have received text messages when my items have arrived for pick up.
Cannot fault Sanity.

Definitely couldn’t go without!

A visit to our local store cannot be faulted. The staff are very helpful, there knowledge on what you need is brilliant. You Have piece of mind knowing your needs a met.
The downfall would be the shop size. It is a little smaller then other outlets but that doesn’t stop the variety.
It’s a very clean and welcoming atmosphere.
They always inform you of what coming out and the latest music goss.

Store LocationSouth hedland sanity

Complaint

I Ordered and paid $29.99 for 'Aquaman DVD' for my disabled Son 11/3/2019 at Mudgee Sanity Store NSW.. The estimated time for delivery was 4-6weeks for my order .. I'm very angry that the Sanity Store Mudgee has closed down. They didn't contact me to return my money.. Wonder how many other people have had the same treatment .. Maybe ACA would like to be contacted..

Store LocationMudgee NSW

This store is fabulous

Sanity is a store where you can view a wide range of music and movies and if it is not there they will try to get it in for you or you can pre order if it is a product that does not seem to be available. The customer service of this store is excellent the staff are friendly and helpful. If you just dont know what you want then you can get a gift card to use in the future.

Dragon ball z season 1 blu ray

It been one month since i went to the store to have a blu ray replacement they sent for a replacement yet still no phone call about my replacement blu ray.

sanity is such a good store!

so, today i went to sanity n this girl was super nice n really helpful thanks ebony for you help