Sanity Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Dave H

Dave Hasked

Online store

I’ve just ordered Stargate SG1 box set and was informed via email that it is on back order. Can you give me an estimated time of arrival for this item.
Thanks, Dave.

Karen R.

Karen R.asked

Online store

What season does the series Scandal go up to

Karen R.

Karen R.asked

Online store

What season does Scandal go up to

Joanne D.

Joanne D.asked

Can I pre order an Andre Rieu dvd

Sheryl W.

Sheryl W.asked

Online store

is the online store contiuing now a lot of brick and mortar stores are closing

Daisee B.

Daisee B.asked

Online store

Do you guys send confirmation emails since I ordered on Thursday and got the invoice on Friday but nothing to say its been shipped?

Simmsy

Simmsyasked

Sanity

How long does a replacement blu ray take i took my blu ray into store a month ago was told 10 days getting pissed off with the waiting.

Sanity

Hi Simmsy, are you able to send our team an email at feedback@sanity.com.au? We'd love to hear about this situation and find out what is happening with the blu-ray order.

J dog

J dogasked

Sanity

How long does it take from ordering in store to arriving in-store?

Brad H
Brad H

I didn’t order in store I ordered online and it took 4 business days

Natty

Nattyasked

Sanity

How long does it take to get your item if you have ordered a item online ??

Ccc
Ccc

I ordered on a Sat & received it the following Wed (4 days later). But I'd expect unlike alot of douche reviewers that xmas may be slow going so you'd probably need to order a month or two ahead if you need it for xmas.