Sanity (page 2 of 5)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trudy

TrudyToowoomba

Zero stars - Sanity is the worst

Terrible, insincere, unhelpful customer service. Ordered vinyl and CD for a birthday present, I though I left plenty of time, allowing 10 days for postage and handling. 10 days comes and goes - no contact from them. I email to find out what is happening, and their reply is cold, unhelpful and uncaring, and told to wait. Another 10 days goes by, and I contact again. Apparently now they can't provide an eta as it is now, 21 days later, "on back order". Fortunately they cancelled the order promptly, but I will never recommend them, or shop from them again.

Jack

JackSydney

Great stuff

Awesome customer service, great products, best prices around. I have recently moved to Sydney and unfortunately couldn’t find a store close to me. Was worried about ordering online after reading some reviews but thought I’ll give it a go. Now been my 4th online order and not disappointed once. Packaging, delivery, communication 5 star.
Thanks Sanity

Pre-order which never existed

Placed a pre-order for a limited edition signed cd. Called to check on the order twice to confirm order as it was a birthday present for my daughter. Was curious why I didn't receive the usual sms to inform of the arrival of the cd only to discover when in store that there is no record of the ore-order ever existing so SURPRISE no cd. Wondering how they were able to check on status of my order over the phone if it never existed? Cancelled the remainder of my pre-orders and received a refund. Doesn't exactly solve the problem though.

Steph

StephCranbrook

Very Slow

I ordered a couple of DVDs on Sanity, doing the right thing supporting Australian businesses. It took 4 weeks from ordering to delivery. I do live in a remote area, but I know that I can receive items from the east coast in 5 days from other online stores. Unfortunately due to their very slow service I have now had to use Amazon.com to order the item in time to arrive for the birthday I had ordered for and given myself plenty of time, or so I thought. I will not be using Sanity again.

What's the point of a order

24/8/2018 alice in chains new release pre ordered.the day comes,eager me visited the store the nite before, was told they have it but can't release it till release date..ok cool..day comes ..10am..sorry haven't got it,might be in later and will call when you when..never called! What's the point..Cd/DVD shop that doesn't restock/update or get organized for a release..happy birthday. Kingaroy

Nick

Nick

The worst service

I ordered a CD by a fairly mainstream rock band that was released in Australia within the last few years. 8 weeks later I still don't have it. The friends birthday it was for has long gone. Sanity's response was that I could cancel anytime. Maybe it is coming via bicycle messenger from Norway.

Thank you to DONNY at Ingle Farm Sanity store

He was amazingly helpful to me
I am 70 and he was so polite and patient
My grateful thanks to this kind young man.

Bradley G.

Bradley G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Fast delivery, Service is excellent!!

Ordered Tomb Raider on 3D Blu-Ray a couple of weeks ago online and got told it was sent to me via Express Post last Friday and true to Customer Service’s word I received it yesterday (Monday) - Very happy with my purchase and have another Blu-Ray on order which I should receive in around 2 weeks, excellent service. Keep up the great Work Sanity!!!

Brad HAdelaide

Yakuza 6 Collectors Edition PS4

Thanks for the excellent communication/ customer service. I ordered knowingly the item was out of stock but more was coming.

Each time I had a web chat they were honest. If it’s next week that’s fine and guess what; they delivered on that ETA

Using AfterPay was flawless.

Product was packed well and I’m a VERY happy customer.

I always find what I'm after.

The only thing i can fault is they're probably a little over-priced compared to other companies, but the service is always good and I always find whatever movie I am looking for, every single time. The stores are always neat and tidy. And I saw last week that they've starting selling brand new vinyl albums which I think is amazing. Love Sanity.

Natty

NattyBrisbane

Natalie King review

I am happy for sanity Stafford as sanity they do a great job and that I am glad that I am able to buy and get great online service from sanity. Well done to Dee and other workers at Stafford thank you for your hard work :)

Could not care

I ordered a cd on the 15 January. I have rang 4 times first time they told me it was put on the shelf and they would post it that day i left it for a week. Rang again still didn't post it. The girl just laughed at it. Rang again the boy said it hadn't been post. My last phone call was on the 14 February. They said the have just posted it. I'm not happy at all. My dad on is death bed and friend got cancer. I was waiting it to play softly beside my dad bed as he loves Jimmy buffet.

filthy d.v.d's

Purchased a number of NEW D.V.D's a few days ago from Morayfield store.One was that 'filthy' it would play the last 10 minutes remaining.A number of others dirty too.Surely one can expect that if you purchase a NEW D.V.D that it be clean as well as playable.Will now shop elsewhere for my entertainment!

wrong disc

They put the wrong disc in the case, which I did not enjoy, I could not return it as it was a gift, not happy

Chris

Chris

Order not delivered, ignored by Sanity

Ordered the DVD "Doctor Doctor Series 2 " in first week of December. Christmas gift. Guess what, not received. Queried Sanity Online. Guess what, no response. I think they are SCAMMERS.. Suggest you avoid them like the plague. Bring on Amazon.

Sanity Online

Do not buy from Sanity online. I ordered over 2 weeks before Christmas. Spent nearly $500 and with only one day left to ship have only recieved one of my items. There is still 2 in transit with no hope of them being here before Christmas and another 12 items I cancelled. now I have to go and try and re buy the items somewhere else. I was never told it would take this long for items to get to me, or I would not have ordered through them. Not impressed!

Customer service

I would like to say a very BIG thank you to Jenny at Sanity Rosebud.
She searched for a box set for me in every state and found what I asked for........ and nothing was too much trouble and I believe she should be given some sort of recognition for her excellent and professional customer service !
From one very happy customer !

Allie

AllieWaikiki

Sanity online awful

Really not happy with the online store. Put in an order in November, never heard anything for a week and then I get email saying one of the items is not available so they gave me a refund. Two weeks later and order turns up and it’s only a partial order. Had to ring customer service to find out what is going on with the rest of the order and apparently some of it is in transit but a couple of the other items they are still waiting for. These are supposed to be Xmas presents and I could have actually bought one of the items elsewhere while I was out shopping. Why sell stuff online if it’s not actually available. Plus postage is expensive compared to JB Hi-Fi. Not even that they use afterpay will make me want to use them again.

No reply from website

I sent a message to ask them an important question and it said to wait 24 to 48hrs for a reply and now 4 days later and still no reply, so brought the item on Amazon.

Rach

Rach

DVDs for the hubby

Awesome range and choice ,fast shipping and good communication,afterpay offered and reasonable shipping costs
Will order again for sure as the prices are great with good deals