Sanli LazerCut LCS400

Sanli LazerCut LCS400 (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mower for your dollar

If you don't flogg it. Then you should get at least 7 to 10 years of life from the yellow beetle and heaps of mower shops carry parts for them and are authorised to repair them under warrentee or non wattentee, the Sanli website directs you to the closest repair agent to your area

Tim Harland

Tim HarlandBrisbane

10 years. Not a problem!

That's how long I have had my Sanli LazerCut and it has never caused any problems. The service is very good and the mechanic always does a good job, fuel is no problem, all the functions work and it doesn't stop at all.
The last service it had the mechanic set me up with a hard plastic catcher even though the net catcher type was still o.k.

LazerCut

Great Mower bought it because of the price but cant believe how good it is, much better than the Briigs and Stratten Victa I had. Starts so easy very quite and cuts well. Great value.

K.B.

K.B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Mower

Purchased my Sanli mower in 2004 from Kmart for $189. Mowed both my city house and 1700 sqm block in the Blue Mountains. Always started first, unlike previous brand name mowers. Moved to the mountains in Dec 2012 and used it till the mower died 3 months ago with clanging in the engine. $199 for 10 years with a couple of oil changes and blade changes. Was walking through Home Hardware looking for a replacement when I saw the exact same Sanli for $199. Bought it on the spot. This one still starts first time as the other one, and with a 2 year warranty I can't go wrong!!

Great Mower.

Have had a 400Lazercut for 6 years. I lived in the Pibara for 5 years and never had a problem. Starts first pull every time.
Serviced once in that time and washed off after every use.
Great for $199.

Who's accountable?

Who's accountable?Australia

Absolute crap, leave the sanlii where it is, customer service..what service

Purchased sanlii lazercut mower, absolute crap. Sanlii will not honor warranty yet mower use limited. The design in these mowers is utter crap and if I had of known prior to purchase what I know now I would have left it where it was. No matter what you pay, items have a shelf life, this mower is still under warranty, and it's not my fault that the design of these mowers makes the seal wear sooner than later. I can count on my hand how many times this mower has been used.
I would NOT RECOMMEND A SANLII TO ANYONE! Nor Sanlii customer service, if you call it that. Said they would be in contact with me........that was over a week and a half ago...rubbish, leave the sanlii where it is.

I got what I payed for. Rubbish.

Phil Bray

Phil BrayCooranbong

As good as any mower

I bought a Sanli Lazer cut and it lasted as long as a Victa, Pope and Masport at a fraction of the cost

Kd

KdCanberra

Great for distributing grass cuttings

Most reviews here reflect my sentiments. A reliable starter and has the HPs to do the job BUT what it gains in those aspects it loses in its inability to catch grass. One has to be feorever running around picking up the cuttings. Someone should have spent one more year in mower design school (or, only redsign the wheel if its a more circular wheel).

Smiddy

SmiddySydney

Pointless

Great to start first go every go but it's pointless because I don't get a full bag each time almost as if the chute is too small and gets a build up of grass blocking the catcher I've tried everything like even waiting till the hottest part of the day and grass is really dry but without fail builds up... All in all worst mower I've ever owned..... Spose you get what u pay for!!!!

Warranty issues

Critters

CrittersGold Coast

Robust, reliable mower

Have used a 400 Laser Cut for two years on a hilly block. I do not use full throttle because there is no need to apply full force to the engine so it can do its job it is on par with Honda and puts B & S to shame.
This is a robust, inexpensive, reliable mower. By comparison is the best value for money in Australia
The rear grass catcher is hard to fit.

Yuri

YuriBrisbane

Great mower, reliable and heaps of power

Had my Sanli LazerCut for around 7 years now. Hasn't missed a beat. Plenty of power due to the OHV CHonda motor, and as reliable as my Corolla. Changed the oil every 12 months and changed the blades, air filter and spark plug every other year. Starts within 3 pulls every time.

Great value for the $199 I paid for it. Didn't expect this kind of bang for buck with a mower of this price. Plenty of mower shops stock spares for this mower as well.
Reliable, powerful, spares available.
Nothing.

Good value for a cheap mower

I am 50yr old women and don't want to wear myself out mowing. This mower was easy to start-first pull. Easy to push and empty the grass catcher. I have a large hilly block so the big wheels help too.
It cost $200 so time will tell it it's worth that. One other thing it is very quite-70Db most mowers at 90Db
much safer on your hearing long term.
Very Quite and easy to use.
Abit heavy when loading into the car. [I'll have to get a man.]

great mower i have worked as a horticultralist and have used hondas and victas but my opinion is tha

Grant
Grant
jon1568

jon1568Melbourne

Sanli 400 4 stroke

Bought this for my dad 3+ years ago and must say it has performed exceptionally well. OHC engine starts first pull every time and the lazer cut blade system cuts well and is fuel efficient. The only downside is the handle connectors - the old flip style that loosens over time and the catcher is takes a bit of getting used to. Cant be beat for price.
Easy to start, reliable, fuel efficient,
Handle connector requires regular tightening.

Purchased one for our church. No problems with either. Good value for money. Has lasted longer than the Victa and Masport which it has replaced, and the motor has performed better than the Briggs that they had.
Had it for now 3 years. Bought at K-Mart and because of the price regarded it as a disposable item. Continues to start first pull. Have over an acre of lawn, and a wife addicted to lawn-mowing. Original spark plug and filter.
Local warranty/service agents have no stocks of blades. If grass is damp neck blocks very easily so catcher does not fill. Catcher can be fiddly to place on mower.

NZ user

NZ userAUCKLAND

Good cheap and fairly reliable

Starts easily, mowes ok. I have rough lawn with rocks etc. Broken a few blades - they are more expensive than other brands. The shoot blocks so I never use the catcher - I half raise the flap to allow the clippings to come out.(blades are often blunt due to mowing conditions) Value for money, takes the knocks, reliable. Parts are becoming easier as now there are more Quality) outlets.
cheap, relaible and easy to use
grass shoot