Sansai Mini Aroma KW-008

Sansai Mini Aroma KW-008

daniel.j.matthews.35

daniel.j.matthews.35Sydney, NSW

Good Little Device! Good For The Office!

Very good little device. Good for the price, will fit any room or office very nicely. The blue light can be bright for some, but i kinda like it, it helps me sleep. This device is not very powerful, it is for you at your own scent to it.

I highly recommend it. It looks very nice in an office.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
JackEB

JackEBAdelaide

The best mini diffuser around - NO wet spot !

I bought this several years ago ($80) after being diagnosed with COPD, I thought something on the bedside table might help prevent me waking up with a desert dry mouth. I definitely helps.
I've since bought another brand for another room but it leaves a massive wet area around it, so I returned it, I've now found these online ($30) and have just bought another two, so when this one eventually fails I have a back up.

Wendoze

WendozeAU

I've bought 3 of these now, including as a pressie!

I really love this diffuser, i've never had an electric one before but am stoked with this. No need to worry about lighting a candle and forgetting it, this baby turns itself off after it has run low, it also runs on sound waves, not heat, so I'm comfortable having it around unassisted.
Works instantly, carries across a room really well, can use your own oils in it, all good!
Love it.

Humidifiers

Find out how Sansai Mini Aroma KW-008 compares to other Humidifiers

Saabrin

SaabrinSydney

Great performance. Great price pt!

kezz

kezzVictoria, 3028

A great lttle unit

I've had one of these for about 6 months now. It is reliable, easy to use and easy to clean, Mist is generated immediately and the water reservior lasts several hours. It switches itself off when empty. I tend to develop a cough and extra mucous when the air is dry and this generates the perfect amount of moisture to help with my breathing overnight. It has a pretty blue glow but unfortunately you cannot turn the light off and this can sometimes be distracting overnight.
I have never used it as an aroma dispenser.
Reliable, easy to fill, use and clean.
The light cannot be turned off overnight.