Sansai Mini Aroma KW-008

Sansai Mini Aroma KW-008

See the Best Humidifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good Little Device! Good For The Office!

Very good little device. Good for the price, will fit any room or office very nicely. The blue light can be bright for some, but i kinda like it, it helps me sleep. This device is not very powerful, it is for you at your own scent to it.

I highly recommend it. It looks very nice in an office.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

The best mini diffuser around - NO wet spot !

I bought this several years ago ($80) after being diagnosed with COPD, I thought something on the bedside table might help prevent me waking up with a desert dry mouth. I definitely helps.
I've since bought another brand for another room but it leaves a massive wet area around it, so I returned it, I've now found these online ($30) and have just bought another two, so when this one eventually fails I have a back up.

I've bought 3 of these now, including as a pressie!

I really love this diffuser, i've never had an electric one before but am stoked with this. No need to worry about lighting a candle and forgetting it, this baby turns itself off after it has run low, it also runs on sound waves, not heat, so I'm comfortable having it around unassisted.
Works instantly, carries across a room really well, can use your own oils in it, all good!
Love it.

Great performance. Great price pt!

My husband and I recently spotted this product on CatchOfTheDay. The Sansai Mini Aroma Diffuser & Humidifier was at $29.95 The product is beautifully packaged. There is a synthetic smell to it when you open the package and I wasn't impressed when I saw it but boy all that changed when we poured water with our favourite essential oil and switched it on. 1. Instant mist 2. Beautiful blue light 3. I was actually surprised at how long this lasts for the small amount of water we put in there. I've used this 6 times already and on avg it lasts 4-5 hours. 3. Switches off automatically when done
Minor minus pts-
1. The plastic look (But for the price and performance, I'm not too fussed anymore)
2. The blue light could disturb you as it's a bit bright but I plan ahead and switch in on few hours before bedtime

I would suggest buying this instead of the expensive humidifiers out there. This would be as effective with few drops of eucalyptus oil when you/your kids have a cold or congestion

I've just bought another one for my sis, who's an Aromatherapist and can't wait for her reaction :)

A great lttle unit

I've had one of these for about 6 months now. It is reliable, easy to use and easy to clean, Mist is generated immediately and the water reservior lasts several hours. It switches itself off when empty. I tend to develop a cough and extra mucous when the air is dry and this generates the perfect amount of moisture to help with my breathing overnight. It has a pretty blue glow but unfortunately you cannot turn the light off and this can sometimes be distracting overnight.
I have never used it as an aroma dispenser.
Reliable, easy to fill, use and clean.
The light cannot be turned off overnight.