Sapphire Solar

Sapphire Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sapphire Solar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (17)
  • Purchase Price$15,028.89

Poor customer service

Battery stopped working about 5 weeks ago .Made many calls to customer service but they never call back in spite of promising to each time . Battery is still under warranty.

Trudy
TrudyMelbourne

Sapphire Solar Battery

Sapphire Solar will not return calls when I have reported my solar battery failing. I have phoned them a number of times but they ignore my calls. The battery is still under warranty

Kylie S.
Kylie S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, great product

Our solar system has been a excellent investment for our family. Sapphire explained the whole process and supported us through. They knew their product extremely well and followed up afterwards to ensure we were getting the most out of our solar system. I would definitely use Sapphire Solar again.

Great system

We got solar and battery with sapphire solar. The process of getting everything was efficient. We hope to put another system in our new unit.
Love the new customer service and follow up checking our bills and making sure we are getting the best rates out there.

Steve
Steve

Looking forward to batteries

Got 42 solar panels last year and looking forward to getting the system completed by gatteing a battery in the near future. The experience has been overwelming, I love looking at the app and checking my energy production. Overall great experience with Sapphire Solar.

Good news

Was very impressed with the help and was very informative very happy with the overall quality of the Solor and batter System

GraemeC
GraemeCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solar Battery Installed, paid rest, Fault occurred 9 day later and no one will call me back

Solar Battery installation complete on 20/4/2021.
I noticed that it wasn't charging and told them.
I paid the balance thinking they would help me (I should have waited till they got it working properly)
On 29/4/2021 a fault occurred.
I ha
paid rest, Fault occurred 9 day later and no one will call me back

• +1Thumbnail

One of the best things that I have encountered that has future implications for the better

Sapphire solar have been very professional, easy to deal with and very upfront. Very happy with my bills and new customer service.

Min Nguyen
Min NguyenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar Angels

Got panels and battery from Sapphire Solar about 1 year ago. The whole process was beautiful, Ross came here and explained everything, I call him my angel. I am very happy with the service provided by Sapphire Solar. Now they have a customer service dedicated person come and check how my bills are and make sure everything is good.

Geoffrey  Hitch
Geoffrey HitchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My system working really well .

The system I have is living to my expectations and I am than happy with the way it has performed since having it installed.

Trustworthiness

Akharaphat
AkharaphatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with it

Very happy with the system it help me reduce electricity cost for a year now, easy to use and maintenance.

Sanjana
SanjanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with my solar system

Very happy with my solar and battery. Bills are almost zero even having a pool in the house and 8 people.
Was very happy with the whole process of installation. Would recommend to friends and family

Joy and Brian Hayes
Joy and Brian HayesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Happy we the new customer service provided by Sapphire Solar. Took a couple of weeks for the installers to get the system up and running. But now we are happy with the overall result provided by Sapphire Solar.

Philip
PhilipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with the system

The install of my solar system was quick, clean and the installers were very professional. The system was audited by the Electrical inspector and found to be good. Happy with what I went for. Very pleased that the company has employed a dedicated customer service person.

Sam Raudino
Sam RaudinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Got my solar system and battery just before covid. Happy to see Bills gone down. Since then have referred to many friends and family that ended up getting their system with Sapphire Solar as well.