Verifiedsarahsflowers.com.au🏆 2024 Award

5,517 reviews
Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Deeply satisfied

The arrangement was beautiful, it was exactly what I ordered and delivered on time to the correct address.. Show details ·  1
Deborah
Deborah

Ideal for all occasions

Loved he idea of a gift with the flowers. Both were greatly appreciated by the receiver.. Show details ·  1
Nik
NikSydney, NSW2 posts

GREAT SERVICE

I errored the delivery date on my gift and your wonderful customer service team delivered for me on the night I rang to fix the problem - very grateful for the support and effort to fix my situation. Well done ! . Show details ·  1
Julia
Julia2 posts

Flowers for friend

Just appreciate you delivering on time and the flowers were beautiful. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Lorraine
Lorraine2 posts

Sisterly love

The flowers were beautiful, my sister who received them was so overwhelmed. No improvement needed.. Show details ·  1
Margaret
MargaretPerth, WA

Sympathy flowers

Very pleased with the online chat and the help.

My son sent me a photo of the flowers and the were beautiful.

Very pleased with the service.

Margaret . Show details ·  1

KLR
KLRHobart, TAS2 posts

Very good experience

The website was easy to use, loved the fact that I could see the progress of the order. The flowers were beautiful and the recipient loved them.

My only concern was that the delivery was left (with permission) however I thought that they would exhaust all other avenues to contact the recipient before leaving it at the entry to a block of apartments. No effort was made to ring doorbell or phone the recipient. Luckily they were not stolen.. Show details ·  3

Vyrna
VyrnaIllawarra, NSW4 posts

BEAUTIFUL LILIES

No alls good. Recipient was very happy with her flowers and teddy . Looking forward to seeing pics of the lilies blossoming, as all were closed up. I'm sure they'll be spectacular. Thanku. . Show details ·  2
Bernie
Bernie2 posts

Best overall service

Always find what I want to send to my family and friends. Delivery is great. Really like the notice the delivery has occurred and that I can pick delivery times.
Family and friends always tell me how beautiful the arrangements are.. Show details ·  1
Aurélia B.
Aurélia B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent! Fast delivery, careful management

The staff at Sarah's flowers are so accommodating. I'd made a mistake with the address for the recipient, and they were right on top of calling me to confirm to ensure the delivery was made on time. I really appreciated their time and dedication, and they were so incredibly nice about it even though it was entirely my mistake. Thank you team!. Show reply
Dat
DatSydney, NSW

Flowers were beautiful and great service

Terrific service by the staff. The flower wreath looked very beautiful. Fully recommend Sarah's Flowers any time.. Show details ·  1
HELEN
HELENSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Patient and knowledgable

When asked what I wanted written on the card , I told him it was rather long . He said ok , and as it was a Sympathy message , I started to break down while reading it to him . He was vey patient , and I asked him to read it back about 5 times , because I wanted it to be just right. .. Poor guy. . Wish I could remember his name . Show details ·  1
Kerrie
KerrieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome

Flowers were delivered not in bloom so they would last longer when they did bloom. Where absolutely beautiful.. Show reply
Linda Hoyland
Linda HoylandSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fresh fruit basket

We didnt get flowers we got a fruit basket it was lovely and fresh. . Show reply
Kayla
Kayla2 posts

Amazing!!!!

Absolutely amazing, very happy and the recipient was over the moon! Thank you!! . Show details ·  1
Gay-Maree E.
Gay-Maree E.Queensland3 posts

Native bouquet

N/A. Did a Google search around the area I wanted my delivery sent to. Show details ·  1

Donna
DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Beautiful flowers for my daughters birthday

Stunning flowers, great service and price was very reasonable. Great communication.

Would highly recommend . Show reply

Kimashco
KimashcoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Super Human Effort -- Ordered Flowers & Wine Around 1:30pm & Delivered Around 4:30pm Same Day

The chap I spoke to when I ordered the flowers, unfortunately I can't find where I had written his name...but he was so very helpful, particularly as I started to get emotional when I was reciting what to write on the card. He allowed me to take a minute to compose myself and assured me delivery would be before 6pm the same day. The flowers and wine were delivered to my daughter around 4:30pm...fantastic service considering I had only ordered a couple of hours earlier. My daughter loved the arrangement and the wine...it truly made, what was a very difficult day for her so much better...thank you again...I would recommend your florist to anyone and everyone !!! Just wonderful.. Show details ·  3
Paul Kearney
Paul KearneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Wedding Anniversary

Cost of flowers was an issue, However I ordered at 1.00pm and they were delivered at 6.30pm. I thought that was good service. Show details ·  1
PHIL G
PHIL GLaunceston, TAS

Sisters flowers

I organised from Tas. Delivery was on time, on date requested. Great communication. Flowers were absolutely beautiful with a lovely vase. Highly recommend Sarah's Flowers . Show reply

The system works

Nothing. The system just works. Word 6. Word 6. Word 8. Word 9. Word 10 Show details ·  1
Ange2011
Ange2011South East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Flower bunch you receive is not the same as website photo it’s actually smaller

I buy flowers a lot and I was not happy with the flowers my friend received. The bunch was a lot smaller than on the website. After paying $139.95 for flowers you would expect to get the same size as the website photo has listed. I could have brought 4 large bunches at the supermarket for the price of this small bouquet… After delivery costs and a card to go with the flowers my order was $164.85 way over priced considering the small bunch of flowers my friend got..I do not and will not recommend Sarah’s flowers and I definitely won’t be using again. Show details
Graham2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Valentine’s Day

Thanks again for the fabulous service and staff at Wollongong ,Roses were delivered in the morning and Katrina was absolutely over the moon with then ,Thanks again to the staff and service your company provide.

Happy Flower Day

Graham Carter. Bruny Island . Show details ·  1

Tony
Tony

Quick delivery, considering I'd submitted my order on the evening prior to a peak day (Valentine's Day). Good quality product. . Show reply
Kathy K
Kathy KCanberra 2600, ACT6 posts

A fantastic floral delivery service!

To order on- line was so easy. Delivery the same day which was fantastic. The recipient stated that the arrangement was absolutely stunning/ beautiful! Thank you Sarahs flowers Show details ·  1
tim b.
tim b.

Delivery totally stuffed up. Stay away

The delivery was totally stuffed up. Rang to find the recipient of the flowers even to get her to come out to collect them and the driver never had them. What a [Content Removed] show. Bad experience. So not use stay away Show details

TEGAN
TEGAN

Beautiful ❤️

The whole experience was flawless. The delivery was so quick and the customer service team where wonderful.. Show details ·  1
Jay D
Jay D

Perfect flower delivery

Perfect delivery and service. The flowers looked amazing, my girlfriend loved them. Show details ·  1
Kerry Lowe
Kerry LoweSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Outstanding service, outstanding flowers

My friend burst into tears of joy as her beautiful flowers arrived. Excellent service - flowers arrived same day as ordered.. Show details ·  1
Alicia E.
Alicia E.

Exquisite arrangements every time

I am always very impressed with the professionalism and care that is taken in putting the order together, from the packaging, flower arrangements and extras always look stunning it is evident that the team are passionate about what they do and definitely the experts in their field. Thank you so much for always making my loved ones feel extra special.. Show details ·  1
Steve R
Steve RHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Valentine roses, chocolates and card

I have used Sarahs flowers on various occasions in the past and never been disappointed.

On this occasion I purchased 12 red roses for Valentines Day and got free chocolates in with my purchase, so Im very happy with that.

Flowers were perfect and chocolates a big plus, delivered on the day and quite early.

Cheers,

Steve.. Show details ·  1

Mark
Mark

Very helpful guided me well through the whole process thanks

Person on phone was extremely helpful . Very helpful guided me well through the whole process thanks Show details ·  1
Luke A
Luke A

Amazing

From start to finish, this company was amazing! My fiancé was surprised with a Valentines Day gift at her work. Thank you for helping me make it a very special day!. Show details ·  1
Ronnie B.
Ronnie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great communication

Great communication, delivery confirmation is gold . Highly recommended for quality Show details ·  1
Jerry or Kirrily Boyd
Jerry or Kirrily BoydGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Valentines Day Roses

Stunning large red roses for Valentines day, beautifully packaged and delivered with no fuss.
Thank you. Show details ·  1
Mike
Mikesydney5 posts

Dissapointed

Ordered roses to be dropped at my wife’s work on Valentine’s Day.

When she got home, I asked if she had received them- she said no. I sent an enquire email to Sarah’s Flowers- they responded that the flowers were dropped off at my wife’s work at 5:30pm

Absolutely ridiculous, I was better off buying flowers myself. I have asked for a full refund- they instead offered to refund me the $19 deliver fee.
Complete waste of time- no accountability- will never use Sarah’s Flowers again. Show details

elizabeth
elizabeth2 posts

Rapid response

I submitted my order online during Saturday morning and flowers filling my request were delivered during the afternoon. Most efficient and honest in the advertising. Thankyou. Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Excellent service and beautiful flowers

Very happy with the service and Quality of the flowers - thank you Show 2 replies
Ana.S
Ana.SBRISBANE2 posts

Perfect Choice for Quality and Presentation

Great customer service, and ablity to make changes required.

The arrangement delivered was beautiful. . Show details ·  1

Liz Litten
Liz Litten

I’m a happy customer!

Excellent service - easy to use website and delivered earlier than alloted time and great value for money . Show reply