Sarah's Flowers
See the Best Flowers & Gift Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sarah’s Flowers

Louisa
LouisaIllawarra, NSW

Dishonest

Lied and was dishonest when I attempted to cancel my order, after being told of ? Late delivery.
Will never order via this business again

Hi Louisa,

I am so sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us and have located your order. I will have my team contact you ASAP this morning to ensure this matter is corrected for you.

JV S
JV SNorth West, QLD

SCAM Florist takes the money doesn't send flowers

SCAM florist seems to be nation wide however blames the driver for not delivering!! what a loser company please dont ever think about sending through them!!! WASTE OF TIME

Disappointed

I have ordered flowers for Sunday for my parents 40th wedding anniversary, got a text to say the flowers were delivered at 5 pm . They didn’t come till 7 pm tho…. Major disappointment. My parents would have almost missed them. Would not recommend or use again.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s FlowersSend a private message

Complete and utter rip off!

I ordered an almost $250 bunch of flowers for my niece which was to include balloons, a card, a vase and a big summery bunch of flowers. The bunch looked like something worth $60, not the high price I paid. I would not recommend Sarah's flowers and I would never use their service again.

Jessica
Jessica

Sorry I don’t know my reference number.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s FlowersSend a private message

No worries Jessica, If you could please let me know of the name the order is under (your's or the recipients is fine), I can locate your order this way!

Absolutely disgraceful

Been suffering from ill health, decided to order some PINK flowers to make myself feel better. The flowers that arrived are not the flowers advertised on website. They weren't pink for starters. They were different flowers to the one shown. They were dehydrated, closed, dying and shabby. I burst into tears on receiving them. $108. I have requested a refund. Have attached photo of how they look on the website to the actual flowers that were delivered. See photo. Yesterday, I spoke to a guy at Sarah's Flowers who told me to send photos of the horrid arrangement and he would get back to me. Never returned the call. Today an email arrives from a Tayla offering me a $30 refund. You have got to be kidding!

DEB REYNOLDSSouth East Queensland, QLD

IF I COULD HAVE PICKED A 0 I WOULD

Please do not waste your money. My Mum recently passed away and my work wanted to send some flowers. 5 days later they finally arrived after many many phone calls. Sorry, but a bunch from Woolworths would have been better value. 3 roses and two chrysanthemum stems over $100. Disgusting.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s FlowersSend a private message

Hey Deb, thank you for that! We've located the order, and brought the issue to the attention of our Customer Service team. Our sincere apologies for the disappointment!

Melissa N.
Melissa N.Hunter Region, NSW

Keep scrolling

This company would have to be the "Wish" of florists. When looking at the pictures of the flowers, imagine the bunches half the size and then a bit smaller again and that's what you get. Total rip off for the price. Coles or woolies would be a better option than this. My son ordered a bunch for his grandmothers 70th birthday and to say we were disappointed is an understatement. Never again.

Don't Bother

Such a shame.

I have used Sarah' s since it was a small local florist. They obviously took the cash and sold out to a corporate. Missed a delivery from an order made a day earlier because they ran late ("not us, our courier"). When I called, I was put through to a Customer Call Centre who could not find my order. Then said the delivery had still not been made, a day later, because they needed to confirm when someone would be there to take the delivery - at a cemetery.

Don't bother - I won't

• Incentivised Review No
  • Store LocationSydney NSW (online)

Underwhelming

The fruit box was sad , looks like a quick trip to the local coles produce dept .. can’t believe what our relatives paid for this $$$$$:-(

Find out how Sarah's Flowers compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Paid for express delivery, driver claims no one home.

Paid for express delivery, $40. Mothers day.

Unfortunately, no one showed up and I was told that no one was home. This is at 8 in the morning, which obviously someone was home. After contacting them, the only offer was to send it the next day, which I accepted.

Upon accepting it, and waiting a day, I was then contacted and told that they are too busy (in the late afternoon). Thus, no delivery again.

We shall see the next day. Express delivery is useless.

Daniel
Daniel

It's already delivered at this point two days later, not much you can do. There's nothing more that can be done to reconcile this as the bad experience has already happened.

Mandy V.
Mandy V.Hobart, TAS

Don't deliver flowers to right address.

Ordered flowers for my mother for mother's day got sent notification saying delivered rang my mum no she hasn't got any flowers contacted them back sent photo saying here proof of delivery but in photo wasn't my mother's place bad service should of learnt lesson last year when we sent flowers to my mother inlaw and they were half dead never use them again .

• Return Claim MadeNo

22nd wedding anniversary ruined

Do not use. They have failed us before and they failed us again.

Thank you for ruining my 22nd wedding anniversary. My husband sent me flowers and I am not sure what else in the package and it never got delivered to me. Future customers, guaranteed delivery dates is a false promise, marketing trick. Flowers ordered 2 days before delivery date and they failed, again and this time it wasn't delivered at all. No apology, nothing from them.

Jan

I may have deleted it if you send via email. My number 0426567017. Very disappointed with your service. How many ppl get to 22nd wedding anniversary???

Sarahs F.Sarah’s FlowersSend a private message

Thank's so much for sending that through Jan - Our team will be in touch shortly.

Bel
Bel

wilted cheap quality

My friend received wilted old flowers from this business. I cannot believe the state of the flowers. You would find better quality at a supermarket. These flowers cost a lot you should be ashamed selling these flowers to people. It was for an important occasions and was ruined.

sid
sid

Very unprofessional

very disappointed ....made and paid ordered with the promise of same day delivery which still hasn't arrived ....what a scam take in as many orders as you can for Easter and don't deliver....customer service is also crap hung up on 4 times...so yes your taking a big risk here ....very very unprofessional.......

Terrible Quality