Sarah's Flowers
Listing monitored by Sarah’s Flowers

BowserSydney, NSW

Sarahs Flowers What Went Wrong?

Bowser

Thank you for reaching out. My order reference number was BGYRY

Kelly B.
Kelly B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience and zero customer service

$196 bunch of flowers orders for delivery with a personalised message was ordered.
A rather small, yellowed pink roses almost dying bunch of flowers was delivered, with an incorrect message. Some of the flowers are very old, others are barely at the point of opening and will be lucky to be displayed for a couple of days. When contacted I was offered a $20 refund after this terrible experience - let's just say that I won't be reordering and I warn anyone against purchasing from this supplier in the future - better flowers from Coles at $20 a bunch - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON VERY BAD SERVICE AND TERRIBLE QUALITY FLOWERS!

gail1South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely do not use this company - sarah's flowers or easy flowers. Same internet co.

StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service. Would not use. There are better florists to choose from.

Ordered a reasonably expensive bouquet, to be delivered to my wife at work in the Brisbane Metro area. These were for our 25th wedding anniversary and I was interstate with work. Paid the delivery fee and asked for delivery to be carried out on a weekday, between 0800-1500 hours. I was then contacted a few days before stating that they could not deliver between this 7 hour window, and if I wanted this to occur, it would cost me another $50! Extortionate and very poor customer service in my opinion. I requested a refund and went elsewhere. I didnt think I was asking too much, with a 7 hour window during the week. Would not order from them and cannot recommend.

BKKGY

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks for your time on the phone earlier Stuart - Again, I do apologise for the disappointing experience and appreciate the opportunity to correct this.

Terrible

What I ordered on left, what I received on right terrible, very poor, never again .not what i ordered. Don't trust.

Very underwhelming

I ordered a $100 box of flowers and its nothing like the picture on the website. The flowers are squashed and weltered. Will not be using them again.

Store Locationmelbourne
PCB
PCB

BKQAD

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you! Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.

Never again!

Flowers not delivered to my friend on her birthday. No update from the driver or company. No one available via phone or email to rectify. Last time I’ll shop with Sarah.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi there - I am so sorry to hear there was an issue with your delivery and I would love to follow up to ensure this is corrected!

If you could please let me know of your 5 letter order reference, someone from our team will be in touch!

Please DO NOT order from this business!

Like other reviews, product DOES NOT resemble website images, not worth the money!! Found when trying to search a local florist to recipient, not realising classic online/web search fiddling, no physical contact detail should also have been warning!

I imagine any recourse not possible, poor loved one received inferior product, but hopefully others will search reviews BEFORE ordering!!

(Left= website image, right=received)

Nothing like the photo

Spent a lot of money on what the photo showed was a big, impressive bouquet. What turned up looked nothing like the photo, had one type of flower and some leaves (photo had 6 different types of flowers and much larger bouquet). Incredibly disappointing, avoid this company like the plague

SandyNorth Queensland, QLD

Beyond disappointed

BEVBH

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks for taking the time to speak with our team Sandy, and again, apologies for the disappointment caused. I have followed this up with our team.

CaterinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointing

My husband had ordered 3 bunches of flowers for both mums and myself on Mother’s Day over the phone. Two lily boquet and a small rose box for me. I could not believe what he was charged for lilies that cost $20 a bunch at any florist and a $30 box of flowers which you can pick up from any supermarket. They were so so disappointing for what should have been a wow factor on the day. The lilies were weeping so did not appear fresh.
I understand prices increase during special occasions like Mother’s Day but it’s not fair on consumer to pay that amount of money for such little in return.
On the upside my husband thought customer service was excellent.

Thank you for replying.
The order reference is BECYL. Flowers in question are BECSP

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thank you for the order reference Caterina,

We would love to follow up on this with the listed sender on the order and provide a suitable resolution, Please let us know if you are happy for us to reach out!

GOB

Mothers Day Flowers - What a disappointment.

First of all - the online sales girl was absolutely fantastic at her job. However there were many disappointments. The first being that I was looking for a local florist in Killarney Vale NSW. I don't appreciate the computerised trick which puts in a local phone number for Sarah's Flowers to make it look like you are buying local. The other disappointment was the flowers which looked like something I could have picked up at Woolworths for $20.00 and not the $79 I was charged. Not to mention the $25 bucks for a glass vase, what a rip off. Won't be using Sarah's again and I will certainly make sure I am aware of who my local florists are before I ever order online again.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi, I'm sorry that you weren't happy with the flowers that we sent out. Could I please have your order reference to follow this up for you? Thank you

BEHDH

Jamie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed

What a disappointment. Ordered some flowers for Mother’s Day and they looked like they were prepared a week ago. The leaves were all droopy, the paper towel at the base of the bouquet was barely even damp and the flowers themselves had barely any appeal. If I’d seen this bouquet in a florist’s shop I would have just kept walking and spent my $90+ more wisely. Will never use this service again. Avoid.

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Hi Jamie, I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the flowers that were sent out. Could I please have your order reference to follow this up?

Jamie A.

Hi - I received a call about this yesterday and I believe a new, fresh arrangement is being sent out today. At this stage I am happy with the follow up. My order reference is BBIFL.

Jamie A.

Replacement flowers have arrived along with a nice box of chocolates. I’m happy with this response. Thanks.

AleksNewcastle

Can't deliver flowers up the road, literally!

Ordered flowers to be delivered to our workplace for a valuable staff members last day of work.
- changed my flowers via a text because they had shortages.
- then tell me they can't deliver the flowers half an hour before her shift ends.
Couldn't deliver the flowers to her residential address because they were out of their area, to say I was disappointed I would be lying, great way to make my staff members last day feel as though she's going to be missed! You could have had anyone from your store run them up but that was too hard?! Worst customer service, I'll go back to Belflora instead, I only used you because you were in Lambton and literally SO BLOODY CLOSE! Stear clear.

BBZBY

Sarahs F.Sarah’s Flowers

Thanks for passing this through, Aleks. I will organise for one of my staff to reach out. Again, we are incredibly sorry for this poor experience and look forward to speaking to you soon.

LBM
LBMSydney, NSW

Disappointing

Totally agree with Kennedy's review below. Ordered online for a sick lady in hospital and the flowers delivered were a disappointment.