SAS Hair Straightener

SAS Hair Straightener

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Faye

FayeSydney, NSW

SAS hair straightener

Hi SAS
I feel compelled to write this review as I gave one of your hair straighteners to my daughter for her Birthday this week. She had used the well known top brand before but it broke about a month ago, so this was a replacement. After reading the good reviews I decided to take the chance with SAS and I am glad I did. She loves the SAS straightener - it straightens effectively and quickly. She has long fine hair which is susceptible to being frizzy. Thank you for a great product at a reasonable cost. Shipping was quick and easy. I highly recommend this haiR straightener and was happy to be supporting an Australian business. Please feel free to use this review. With kind regards, Faye.

Purchased in November 2019.

Gloria Tung

Gloria TungSydney, NSW

Great value for money!

After my 3 year old VS Sassoon Hair Straightner died, I decided to upgrade to a better brand. After doing my research on product review, I bought the SAS Hair Straightner. It is by far the best hair straightener I've had. It heats up super quick and straightens my hair in one go. Plus my hair is also silky smooth after straightening. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hair Style Straight
Alan brown

Alan brownSydney, NSW

The best

The best hair straightener so my girl friend claims. Doesnt burn her hair and lives it silky smooth that lasts for a long time through the day .cheaper than other brands and total value for money

Purchased in May 2019.

Tania K.

Tania K.Queensland

The Best Hair Straightener

I am extremely in love with my new SAS Hair Straightener. It heats up quickly and straightens my hair in one seamless movement without me having to go over the same section over and over again. It glides along my hair very nicely and doesn't grip, and it delivers a super smooth, frizz free finish to my hair that lasts all day. It is super light and very easily to use. It comes in a beautiful box with a extra special gift. This is definitely the best hair straightener you will ever buy.

Purchased in October 2019.

Vassilis K.

Vassilis K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

Purchased this straightener for my partner after reading many reviews and she is really amazed by the results and how great her hair looks. She highly recommends this hair straightener and the price is amazing for a quality hair straightener

Purchased in January 2019 for $130.00.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Perfect for me!!

This straightener, so far, is the best I had for my hair. It does not grip my hair like other straightener, it glides over my hair smoothly! It is also cheaper than other brands. You will not be disappointed with this product. Love it too much!

Purchased in March 2019.

Straightening Time 30 minutes

Sharline

SharlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ruins Hair over long term.

DO NOT BUY THIS STRAIGHTENER!!!
My hair is now frizzy and damaged by this straightener. Haven’t done anything different other than use this straightener for about a year now. I never go above 200 and never on wet hair. Even my hair dresser has noticed the difference in the year. My hair is more brittle and some sections have serious frizz. Spend extra and buy anything else but this straightener. Wish I spent more and just bought a GHD as now i’ll have to spend more now plus spend money on hair treatments trying to get my hair healthy again.
I can’t stress enough how rubbish this straightener is over the long term.

Purchased in June 2018 for $120.00.

amsam_16

amsam_16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Straightener

It is the best straightener I have ever used.
Didn't damage my hair. heats up quickly, doesn't burn.
the straighteners I have used before usually burns my hair. this doesn't
worth spending for this :)

Purchased in May 2019 for $118.96.

Izzy

IzzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best straightener ever!!

This is easily the best straightener out not only does it function perfectly you can adjust the temperature to suit your hair.
There customer service was the best I’ve experienced as well I had a complication with my order and they were straight onto it and so helpful 100% recommend!

Purchased in January 2014 at SAS straightener .

25 months and suddenly stopped working

My wife loves it. Used it for 25 months and now it stopped working. Frustrated because it just out of warranty. Tried to contact sas hair to get it repaired on the last 15 days with no luck. Left multiple msg but none was replied. Great product but expected it to last longer.

Purchased in May 2017 for $129.00.

VinceCK

Then there must be prob with your website. Both my wife and I sent you multiple times from your website. My order number was# 85460 (May 2017). What’s the best way to contact you if we can’t contact you via your website?

VinceCK

Thank you for your quick response. Happy with the outcome and thank you again for contacting me!!

Greg D.

Greg D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good product must be careful

the product heats up to a workable temperature at a reasonable rate according to my wife and i am able to straighten my daughters hair very easly with this product. Man friendly for sure.

Katerina

KaterinaKatherine, NT

Makes my mornings easier

This is probably the best hair straightener you will get at any price range, very good value here, good quality and not poor plastic construction and just like what a professional uses, can't recommend highly enough overall

Purchased in August 2018.

Thanasis B.

Thanasis B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

I love love love my sas straightener. I purchased it after reading reviews online and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Glided through my hair with ease and my hair stays straight all day. Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2019 for $139.00.

Lucy

LucyPerth, WA

Seriously the best

The best straightener I have ever used! Being a hair dresser and using many brands I'm very impressed with the quality of the sas straightener.. Heats up quickly, easy to use and love the adjustable temp as this allows me to change accordingly to my clients hair type. Highly recommended and great price!

Purchased in January 2019 for $139.00.

Straightening Time 15 minutes
Yun

YunSydney, NSW

The team is helpful

Prompt communication, helpful team. My friend recommended this hair straightener product. I purchased the hair straightener for another friend as a gift but she already got a similar one. I posted the un-used product back and the team gave me a refund.

Purchased in May 2019.

Lina

Lina

My favorite Straightener

I love this hair straightener not only because its easy and quick but also it makes your hair soft and smooth.Love the design and perfect for everyday use.Highly recommended brand. less damage and this straightener gives long lasting effect.

Eva

EvaPerth, WA

Best straightener!

Love my SAS straightener. I decided to buy after seeing the reviews on here and I'm glad I did. Works really well, heats up super quick and the price is amazing. I love the feature of adjustable temperature as well! Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2018 for $130.00.

ShelSydney, NSW

Great straigtener

Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer

Purchased in November 2016.

Hi sas,
I will send an email today. Thanks for replying

JessFalcon

JessFalconSydney, NSW

really good

really good, reliable and would recommend to anyone else. Not surpised they have such good reviews - maybe in the market for anther soon. We'll see; but recommended. Well done guys

sara

saraPerth, WA

FINALLY

finally a hair straightener that works with my hair! i have thick hair thats very hard to tame and have tried many brands but it never stays straight for long. im very happy with my sas as my hair stays straight for longer and its so easy to use, love the touchscreen something different and easy and clear to use. price is great too comparibg to a ghd, love my sas!

Purchased in January 2019 at www.sashair.com.au for $140.00.