SAS Hair Straightener

SAS Hair Straightener (page 2 of 15)

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beclox

Beclox

Straightens and curls perfectly

Seconds to heat up, super quick to straighten, curls effortlessly. Can't recommend this straightener enough. I've only ever used GHD prior to SAS. SAS is equal to, if not better than GHD.

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

TOPS GHD!!!!

I am extremely satisfied with this product after having an unsuccessful experience with 2 GHDS.

SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS SAS! This hair straightener has been working wonders for me. My hair is really wavy and thanks to SAS my hair can be straight in no time. I was so happy with my experience that I even bought a SAS hair straightener for my mum straight after.

CHRIS HUNT

CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does what it claims

Excellent product easy to use digital display. Very even temperature control. I've had a few straighteners from different manufacturers but nothing compares to SAS.

grace

graceAustralia

amazing,can't live without my SAS

Really impressed by the SAS hair straightener. having always been a GHD girl I decided to try SAS after reading great reviews and I'm so glad I did. Great value for money, works well, heats up quickly and love the digital display. Super fast delivery and love supporting Aussie businesses. Highly recommend this straightener

ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great straightener but delivery not good

I brought an sas straightener maybe 2 years ago & it stopped working suddenly. I jumped online & ordered a new one & paid for express shipping through couriers please. Still haven't received it & contacted both customer services. Sas handballed to couriers please & I have no idea where my package is. Bit disappointed, wanted it before I left for my holiday & annoyed I bothered to pay extra for the express shipping.

Hannah Gorman

Hannah GormanManor Lakes

Believe the 5 star reviews!

Literally bought these straighteners due to the reviews. I was reluctant at first (only ever used GHD's) but WOW these straighteners are amazing. They feel great to hold (good quality) heat up super fast, glide through my hair, and are much cheaper than other bigger brands. A massive YES.

SAS T.SAS

Review collected in partnership with SAS

SallyMoorebank

Disappointed!!!

Nick

NickSydney

My wife won’t stop talking about this

My wife purchased this hair stairgner and blow dryer not to long ago and all I have to say is that she cannot stop using them or talking about them. Only negative lol is her friends now come over to use it all the time yay a house full of wemon however it also means I get some alone time to catch up on drinking.

Top product thanks for the drinking time.

Joe

JoeTAMBAR SPRINGS

Best Budget Straighteners

Having already owned one of these for the past 3 years. I have ordered 2 more for friends. My hair is not manageable when not straight so these are perfect for me. Light weight, easy to use, heats up quite quickly. Has a lot of different heat settings but I tend to use the highest setting for my hair. I am also able to curl my hair with these straighteners after watching a few you-tube videos. The face that they also have rounded blades makes the curls look free flowing and very pretty. For the price I could not expect any more.

Lady K

Lady KSydney

Amazing product

i decided to buy SAS after reading many great reviews and thought i'd give it a go. It arrived very quickly and I love the results I achieve with my straightener. Heats up quickly and straightens with ease, i really recommend it.

Isabella

IsabellaBLAIR ATHOL WEST

Works Great!

I love this straighter. My old one broke. I had to replace it. And this one even has a heat setting. Works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and fried.

NikiMelbourne

Better than what I thought it would be

I was given a repliacement because the original was not working. It arrived in 3 days after my complaint. It heats up fast, is light, works fast, my hair is shiny after I use it and customer service is EXCELLENT. I was expecting a dud but surprisingly.... it does what it is said to do.

Wow

Great product received on time does a awesome job would recommend to anyone way better than my old ghd straightens my fuzzy hair with ease again great product couldn’t be happier thank you sas

Kerry

KerrySydney

Happy customer!

Very happy with my SAS straightener. I manage to straighten my hair easily and it stays straight for a lot longer compared to other brands I've used. Heats up quickly, glides through my hair and the price was great for such a awesome straightener. Highly recommended and great service, arrived super quickly.

M. H.GLENFIELD

Worst straightener I've ever used!

Heats up quickly but the plates do not glide over hair at all, and this causes damage to the hair. Very awkward to handle. I have used several brands and this is the worst by far. Sent message to the supplier via website and received absolutely no response. You get what you pay for - don't waste your money!

sarah l

sarah laustralia

love my sas!

I've had my SAS straightener for over a year now and i can say im extremely satisfied with my straightener. Very easy to use and i love the touch display and that i can adjust the temperature to suit my hair. Straightens with ease and can also curl. I highly recommend it to anyone!

Jay123123

Jay123123brisbane

Amazing

The SAS straightener heats up extremely quick and leaves a smooth finish on my hair, and I have very stubborn curls. I'm very satisfied with the results and highly recommend it!

This straightener really irons out my thick, stubborn curls!

The SAS straightener heats up quickly and produces a smooth finish on my hair, and I have very stubborn curls. I'm very satisfied with the results and highly recommend it!

Kellie TPerth

The worst designed hair straightener ever

Kellie T

It does lock, the issue is that my hand moving over the panel as I twist (while curling) unlocks it.

Wah!

Wah!Tasmania

Actually works with thick and greasy hair

My hair is so thick and this straightener works really well with my hair, it’s so quick to heat up and it’s easy to control, easy to use and my hair looks great after using it!
Not that expensive if you are aiming for a hair straightener that you use everyday