SAS Hair Straightener

SAS Hair Straightener (page 2 of 14)

Wow

Great product received on time does a awesome job would recommend to anyone way better than my old ghd straightens my fuzzy hair with ease again great product couldn’t be happier thank you sas

Hi Sam, Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear your happy with your SAS straightener! Kind Regards, SAS Team

Happy customer!

Very happy with my SAS straightener. I manage to straighten my hair easily and it stays straight for a lot longer compared to other brands I've used. Heats up quickly, glides through my hair and the price was great for such a awesome straightener. Highly recommended and great service, arrived super quickly.

Hi Kerry, Thanks for your review, we always love hearing back from our customers! Kind Regards, SAS Team

Worst straightener I've ever used!

Heats up quickly but the plates do not glide over hair at all, and this causes damage to the hair. Very awkward to handle. I have used several brands and this is the worst by far. Sent message to the supplier via website and received absolutely no response. You get what you pay for - don't waste your money!

Hi There, Please send us a private message here, we reply to all messages. We would like to rectify the issue. We do offer a money back guarantee. Kind Regards, SAS TeamBe warned: After posting this review the supplier quickly got in touch via email telling me that I would get a refund once I removed my review. When I refused as I felt that would be dishonest they are now refusing to give me a refund. I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to and therefore the rating for this product, on which basis I purchased it, is biased and inaccurate. I feel I need to warn others about this. Here is the email I received:Hi Mervat,We will be processing refund for you could you kindly remove your review. Once review has been removed we will send you confirmation of payment. Sorry for any inconvience caused you may also keep the item and not have to return the straightner.

love my sas!

I've had my SAS straightener for over a year now and i can say im extremely satisfied with my straightener. Very easy to use and i love the touch display and that i can adjust the temperature to suit my hair. Straightens with ease and can also curl. I highly recommend it to anyone!

Amazing

The SAS straightener heats up extremely quick and leaves a smooth finish on my hair, and I have very stubborn curls. I'm very satisfied with the results and highly recommend it!

This straightener really irons out my thick, stubborn curls!

The SAS straightener heats up quickly and produces a smooth finish on my hair, and I have very stubborn curls. I'm very satisfied with the results and highly recommend it!

The worst designed hair straightener ever

This hair straightener works fine, good temperature control and it does a good job straightening and curling my fine, fly-away hair. My HUGE issue is with the design, specifically the location of the touch screen control pad. I mostly use this straightener for curling my hair and without fail every single time I use it, as I rotate the straightener in my hand the screen unlocks and the temp is either increased or decreased, or worse, the whole thing is turned off, leaving me to wonder for a second why that section didn't curl, before checking the screen to see that once again, the straightener has turned it off. I gave two stars because it functions perfectly well, but I wouldn't buy again for that incredible frustration with the touch screen.

Hi Kellie, Sorry to hear this, it sounds like there may be an issue with your touch panel as it should go into a locked mode to prevent this happening. Best to get in contact with us so we can rectify the issue. Kind Regards, SAS TeamIt does lock, the issue is that my hand moving over the panel as I twist (while curling) unlocks it.Hi Kellie, It shouldn't be unlocking while curling. Sounds like there could be a fault, please send us a message so we can get this fixed for you :) Kind Regards, SAS Team

Actually works with thick and greasy hair

My hair is so thick and this straightener works really well with my hair, it’s so quick to heat up and it’s easy to control, easy to use and my hair looks great after using it!
Not that expensive if you are aiming for a hair straightener that you use everyday

Hi, Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you love your straightener! Kind Regards, SAS Team

Amazing amazing amazing

Finally a straightener that is so much better than any others I’ve tried. My hair straightens so easily and it stays straight! Quick delivery and very well priced. Very good value for money, thanks SAS!

Hi Tanya, Thanks for your review, always love hearing back from our customers :) Kind Regards, SAS Team

great straignteners!

Ive used lots of straighteners, my hair is exceptionally curly and fine, these straighteners look after my gentle hair while also giving me super slick shiney hair that lasts all day, i let my sister try them and she uses them every day now too lol, she will be getting her own ones soon, these straighteners are better than GHD. Thankyou SAS for such a great product!! :)

Hi Serenity, Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you love your SAS straightener! Kind Regards, SAS Team

Keeps changing temperatures!

Not happy with the KCD display it changes easily even on lock which in turn changes the temperature , very frustrating. Now looking for another straitener, only had it about 6months bought it after reading rave reviews

Hi There, Sorry to have you may have a faulty panel. Please get in touch with us as your covered under warranty so we have a replacement dispatched to you. Kind Regards, SAS TeamThank you for your quick response, we would like a replacement, what do I need to do? Cheers BarbaraHi Barbara, Please contact us through our website with your information so we can arrange this. Kind Regards, SAS Team

Great product and fantastic service

This straightener leaves my hair silky and soft. I was skeptical about an online brand but am very happy with my choice. I did have a small issue with my straightener but this was fixed and I felt very supported by SAS customer service. The straightener is quick to heat up and glides through the hair smoothly. I recommend SAS to anyone looking for a new straightener.

Hi Anne, Thanks for your review, love hearing back from our customers! Kind Regards, SAS Team

Best straightener I’ve owned

I have waited over 12 months to review this straightener. Most don’t make it the whole year but my SAS Straightener is still working as good as the day I received it.
So easy to use, glides through my hair and leaves it smoother and shinier than any other straightener I have used. I highly recommend it!!

Hi Maz, Thanks for your review, we think its the best straightener as well! ;) Kind Regards, SAS Team

by far the best

after owning many straighteners i have to say im extremely impressed with the sas straightener. it heats up very quickly and its so easy to use. my hair looks great and i can achieve salon results at home.

Hi Kristina, Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you love your SAS straightener. Kind Regards, SAS Team

Not satisfied with customer service!

The hair straightener is just ok. Also, I reached out to them to return the straightener within 7 days of purchase. They sent me the address immediately however I have returned the straightener and checked with them but haven't received any reply whether they have received the straightener or processed the refund. There is no phone number to call on, just an email address. I have emailed them 3 times. Hopefully it's done soon!

Hi Richa, Please get in touch with us, we had replied to your email and also processed a refund. You also received a SMS notification of the refund as well. Kind Regards, SAS Team

An epic hair straightener.

This is the first hair straightener that I’ve used at home and got salon quality results. Other heat tools leave my normally frizzy hair dry and dead. The SAS straightener has left my hair silky smooth and soft. I’m excited to use it. Not as expensive so I really feel like I’ve gotten value for money. Extremely happy with this product.

Hi Kristie, Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you love your SAS straightener! Kind Regards, SAS Team

Girlfriend very happy!

I purchased a SAS Hair Straightener for my girlfriend for her birthday, she's previously owned a GHD and was very sceptical of trying a new brand. She absolutely loves the hair straightener and was surprised to find that even after 3 days her hair (coarse) was still straight without any touch ups. She highly recommends her SAS Hair Straightener!

Hi Zoperd, Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear your girlfriend loves her straightener! Kind Regards, SAS Team

Best customer Service

I bought my SAS hair straightener after reading the online reviews. Replaced my GHD and my hair is in much better condition since using the SAS. I also bought my daughter a SAS, had a small issue with hers and contacted the customer support. They were so prompt in getting back to us and sorting issue. Highly recommended. A+for customer care.

Hi Mandy, Very pleased to hear your happy with your SAS straightener. Thanks for your review. Kind Regards, SAS Team

Perfect! So happy I went with SAS

My GHD recently died so after much online research I came across SAS which had rave reviews. I had never heard of this brand before but so glad I went with this. Such a great price and great quality product. My hair is super curly but this works a treat. I love that it came with a free paddle brush too. SAS obviously really care about their customers and providing an outstanding quality product.

Hi Samantha, Thanks for your review, pleased to see you gave SAS a go and love it! Kind Regards, SAS Team

Fantastic product and value for money

My Ghd died so I thought I would see what else was out there. I brought this straightener strickly based on the online reviews and I am happy to report that it definitely lives up to the 4-5stars!
For a third of the cost of a ghd, it leaves my hair so shiny and soft, even on the first day of straightening which my ghd was never able to do. I will recommend this straighter to everyone I know! (and those I don't!)

Hi Kel, Thanks for your review, very pleased to see your happy with your SAS straightener & thank you for recommending us :) Kind Regards, SAS Team