3SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Amy
Amy

Hi! I just bought this straightener and tried to use it but the plates are locked. How can I open them? Thanks.

Denise M.
Denise M.

What size are the plates?

Sue G.
Sue G.

My Straightener is stuck on 110 degrees. How do I change this?

Tabeea Jamal
Tabeea Jamal

I have the same problem!

SAS   DM

Hi, Please send us a short video so we can see the problem. Our email is support@sashair.com.au

Kind regards,

Nancy
Nancy

I recently purchased this hair straightener and I’m having trouble with the control panel
It isn’t turning off when I press the off button even though padlock is open so I end up turning it off at the wall

SAS   DM

Hi Nancy! To turn your straightener off tap the panel swipe your finger down to unlock the straightener. Press on the power symbol in the middle for 3 seconds and the straightener will power off. It will flash "high temp" while the straightener plates are still hot as a safety precaution.

Please note that the straightener will be in a standby mode and will display "SAS or PRO" but will not heat up. We always recommend turning off the straightener directly from the mains point.

Kind regards,

Chels r
Chels r

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.
Steve T.

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

SAS   DM

Hi Steve, I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Sne
Sne

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne, Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Harmony P
Harmony P

There were a few questions on here but I didn't see any that were similar to mine...
I had a Muster straightener 20 years ago which I loved and replaced with GHD when my sister took it with her when she moved out. It was back in 2005 and was just as good (if not better) than the Muster. When the GHD died about 7 years ago, GHDs were not made the same and I have just been buying cheap ones. I am on the search for the 'holy grail' straightener that achieves results like the original Muster and GHDs. Does anyone have experience using these and can provide some feedback? Thanks in advance! :)

Shelodie
Shelodie

How is this straightener for curling?

cezzie
cezzie

can i used the straightener on wet hair?

SAS   DM

Hi Cess, We don't recommend using a hair straightener on wet hair as this can cause damage to your hair.
Our straighteners are not designed to be used on wet hair :)

nancy
nancy

Hi thank you for my straightner, can you please advise the average temprature to have it set at, I'm finding it a bit drying on my hair sure to do with the temperature its set at

SAS   DM

Hi Nancy, Most people use the straightener at around 185 degrees. But please adjust accordingly to your hair. It's always best to use a heat protectant spray or oil to help protect your hair.

Niki
Niki

I wash my hair every day but before washing it I coat it in olive oil or coconut oil. When I use it I have it on 190 and use a heat protector before drying it and before using the straightener. My hair is as really shiny instead of being dry and brittle.

Dalia
Dalia

What is the measurement of the normal and wide plates please?

SAS   DM

Hi Dalia, The hair straightener plates are 26x90mm.

The wide plate model size is 44x90mm.

Katie
Katie

Hello, just wondering if you can curl your hair with the straighter also?

SAS   DM

Hi Katie, You can also curl with our straighteners :)

Renae B
Renae B

How do I unlock it?

Belinda8
Belinda8

Hi Renae, if you swipe your finger across the control panel (on/off and temp adjust) from the display panel towards the cord. You will see the lock on the display panel will change to an open lock symbol. Once you know how it’s so easy. Hope this helps. :-)

Christie D
Christie D

Where can you buy these?

SAS   DM

Hi Christie, You can buy the SAS straightener exclusively on our website external link

Yvonne F
Yvonne F

Hi. I've just bought a Sas straightener and i have the same problem as Sammie. My straightener temp is set on 225 but WHILE using it, the temperature goes down which is really frustrating as it doesn't straighten my hair and pulls it when it does this. I also have to unlock it and turn it back up. I can understand it has a auto shut off but this shouldn't happen while I'm in the middle of straightening my hair. Is this a faulty one? if so how do i go about getting an exchange? i too read the great reviews about this product and changed from a GHD. Thanks .

SAS   DM

Hi Yvonne, Best to get in contact with us to help fix the issue :)

bear
bear

Do you have straighten max heat of 240 degrees?

Amara89
Amara89

I’ve kept the heat setting at 230 degrees as that has been doing the job I needed it to do. Sorry I couldn’t help you out with your question, but if it’s any help, I would recommend this hair straightener, it’s cheap, does the same job as the Ghd, it straightens and. URLs my hair pretty easily and doesn’t snag.

SAS   DM

Hi There, Thanks for your question, our straighteners heat up to 232 degrees. This is a high temperature and wouldn't recommend using a straightener above this temperature.

Lisa

Hi I am having a problem with my SAS I can't get it to heat and i have thrown the instructions out....help

SAS   DM

Hi Lisa, Please view our youtube video which has the instructions on how to use the straightener :)

external link

FamilyV
FamilyV

I just received a SAS hair straightener, directly from your SAS warehouse. However, I cannot anywhere find the "double insulated" (two squares inside each other) symbol on it. Is this device not double insulated?

SAS   DM

Hi There, Thanks for your question, I can confirm the straightener us double insulated.

Janette

Hi Sas. I contacted you last week and I received an email from you guys stating that youbare sending a replacement. I still haven’t received the replacement on my faulty straightener and it’s not even a year old yet! Any updates on my replacement?!?!

SAS   DM

Hi Janette, A replacement was dispatched on Monday and you have been emailed a new tracking number.

Janette

Thank you SAS. I received my replacement today! Have a great weekend!

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

SAS Professional Hair Straightener is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017. Learn more