SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

4.2

• Hair Length Medium and Long (17)
  • Hair Style Wavy (9) and Curly (6)
  • Straightening Time 14.545 minutes
  • Hair Care

Simply AMAZING

I received my sas straightener as a birthday present from a friend after she told me how great it was and it was the best present I could have asked for! Sas straightens my hair with ease and I don't feel like I'm burning my hair. Love that I can adjust the temperature and my hair stays straight for longer compared to my previous expensive brand straightener. Really impressed!

Purchased in January 2021.

Nothing amazing

Audrey

AudreySydney, NSW

By far the best

I can easily say this has been the best hair straightener for my hair. The results speak for them self! I love how straight and shiny my hair feels with sas. I highly recommend this straightener and it's a fantastic price a real bargain

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Julie K.

Julie K.

Best Straightner

The best one I've owned. love the lock feature to stop turning it off or turning it up too high! buy it, better than a GHD in my opinion, my sister had a GHD and she liked using mine better

Purchased for $140.00.

Angelina

AngelinaSydney, NSW

Perfection

Wow I am very glad i bought a SAS straightener. After reading reviews I gave it a try and j i really do understand why it's rated #1. Heats up quickly and straightens my hair so easily and stays straightener for longer. Amazing results and a great price. I love supporting Aussie Owned!

Purchased in June 2019.

Amy

AmyQueensland

Worked for a while, but have had 3 break with the same fault.

Purchased for $118.96.

Jenni H

Jenni HWestern Australia

So much better than my last hair straightener

Im very happy with my new hair straightener as it doesn't burn my hair and keeps it looking great all day. It was also much cheaper than the last one I got and is a lot better!

Purchased in January 2020.

Tania K.

Tania K.Queensland

The Best Hair Straightener

I am extremely in love with my new SAS Hair Straightener. It heats up quickly and straightens my hair in one seamless movement without me having to go over the same section over and over again. It glides along my hair very nicely and doesn't grip, and it delivers a super smooth, frizz free finish to my hair that lasts all day. It is super light and very easily to use. It comes in a beautiful box with a extra special gift. This is definitely the best hair straightener you will ever buy.

Purchased in October 2019.

Vassilis K.

Vassilis K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

Purchased this straightener for my partner after reading many reviews and she is really amazed by the results and how great her hair looks. She highly recommends this hair straightener and the price is amazing for a quality hair straightener

Purchased in January 2019 for $130.00.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Perfect for me!!

This straightener, so far, is the best I had for my hair. It does not grip my hair like other straightener, it glides over my hair smoothly! It is also cheaper than other brands. You will not be disappointed with this product. Love it too much!

Purchased in March 2019.

Straightening Time30 minutes

Sharline

SharlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ruins Hair over long term.

DO NOT BUY THIS STRAIGHTENER!!!
My hair is now frizzy and damaged by this straightener. Haven’t done anything different other than use this straightener for about a year now. I never go above 200 and never on wet hair. Even my hair dresser has noticed the difference in the year. My hair is more brittle and some sections have serious frizz. Spend extra and buy anything else but this straightener. Wish I spent more and just bought a GHD as now i’ll have to spend more now plus spend money on hair treatments trying to get my hair healthy again.
I can’t stress enough how rubbish this straightener is over the long term.

Purchased in June 2018 for $120.00.

Straightening Time20 minutes
Izzy

IzzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best straightener ever!!

This is easily the best straightener out not only does it function perfectly you can adjust the temperature to suit your hair.
There customer service was the best I’ve experienced as well I had a complication with my order and they were straight onto it and so helpful 100% recommend!

Purchased in January 2014 at SAS straightener .

Thanasis B.

Thanasis B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

I love love love my sas straightener. I purchased it after reading reviews online and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Glided through my hair with ease and my hair stays straight all day. Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2019 for $139.00.

Yun

YunSydney, NSW

The team is helpful

Prompt communication, helpful team. My friend recommended this hair straightener product. I purchased the hair straightener for another friend as a gift but she already got a similar one. I posted the un-used product back and the team gave me a refund.

Purchased in May 2019.

Alison A

Alison APerth, WA

By far the best

I am in love with my sas straightener. Being a hair dresser for over 10 years and having used many brands I was so impressed by the performance. I now use this at work and the results are fantastic. I'm glad I found this product after researching online. Highly recommended and great price and exceptional service and delivery.

Purchased in January 2019 for $139.00.

Kelly

KellyWestern Australia

No contact or delivery

Have ordered my straightener last week, paid extra for express shipping and still no delivery. Have tried to contact you by email several times & live chat is always offline. to date still no reply & no delivery. Very disappointed, as I was needing this straightener today, hence why I paid for express shipping. Can someone PLEASE advise where my delivery is.

Purchased in March 2019 at Sas Hairstraightener for $129.00.

Love my sas straightener

What an amazing straightener. Finally something that can tame my curly hair. Heats up quickly and glides through my hair. Great price and quick delivery time. Love supporting fellow aussie companies. Keep up the great work, highly recommended

Purchased in January 2019 for $139.00.

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business