SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

4.3

• Hair Length Medium (12) and Long
  • Hair Style Straight (1), Wavy (7) and Curly (4)
  • Straightening Time 13.333 minutes
  • Hair Care
Amanda C.

Amanda C.

Meh, not the greatest straightener I have ever used

I purchased a set of these straighteners after reading the reviews here and whilst the display on the unit is good, I have found that it does a poor job of straightening my hair, it's left frizzy, doesn't stay straight and required me to use a very high temperature setting, which has now damaged my hair. The cord gets twisted and tangled up too. I so wanted to love these but don't, perhaps I just got a poor set. I have decided to bin these and have purchased another brand that are doing a much better job.

Purchased in June 2019 for $129.00.

Straightening Time15 minutes
nik

nikSydney, NSW

Great product love it

Best product I have used and I have very curly hair just love it easy to use and my hair is very smooth very happy with my purchase will be buying one for my sister

Straightening Time15 minutes
Pinky

Pinky

Great service with good product

I brought the complete box after reading review here but I got the problem with the hair straightener that couldn’t function properly which I just used 1-2 times. So I contacted the admin, they were a bit slow at replying but they sent me the new replacement very fast with also the complimentary cute cute bag. The new one is perfectly made my hair smooth, soft easy to use. Super happy with the product.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Maito

MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Keeps me on style even at home

Ok just after they imposed the lockdown in my area, We were after ordered to stay at home and my job included 2-3 video conferences on a daily basis. Luckily I found this product, it does not feel too hot on my hair and gives it a decent look after using.

Purchased in September 2020.

Emma W

Emma WSydney, NSW

Love you SAS!

In love with my SAS straightener! My hubby bought this for me after my old straightener died and I'm truly impressed. So easy to use and heats up so quickly and it does a fantastic job on my hair. I can't speak highly enough for this straightener. Also the hair care range of shampoo and conditioner is great quality and fantastic prices!

Purchased in April 2020 for $139.00.

Reza V.

Reza V.Sydney, NSW

It was the worst one.

I used it only twice and it didn't work after 1 week. Supplier ask us to post it their address and after that the supplier doesn't respond to us for warranty.

Purchased in June 2020 for $110.00.

Faye

FayeSydney, NSW

SAS hair straightener

Hi SAS
I feel compelled to write this review as I gave one of your hair straighteners to my daughter for her Birthday this week. She had used the well known top brand before but it broke about a month ago, so this was a replacement. After reading the good reviews I decided to take the chance with SAS and I am glad I did. She loves the SAS straightener - it straightens effectively and quickly. She has long fine hair which is susceptible to being frizzy. Thank you for a great product at a reasonable cost. Shipping was quick and easy. I highly recommend this haiR straightener and was happy to be supporting an Australian business. Please feel free to use this review. With kind regards, Faye.

Purchased in November 2019.

Gloria Tung

Gloria TungSydney, NSW

Great value for money!

After my 3 year old VS Sassoon Hair Straightner died, I decided to upgrade to a better brand. After doing my research on product review, I bought the SAS Hair Straightner. It is by far the best hair straightener I've had. It heats up super quick and straightens my hair in one go. Plus my hair is also silky smooth after straightening. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hair StyleStraight
Alan brown

Alan brownSydney, NSW

The best

The best hair straightener so my girl friend claims. Doesnt burn her hair and lives it silky smooth that lasts for a long time through the day .cheaper than other brands and total value for money

Purchased in May 2019.

Hair Straighteners

amsam_16

amsam_16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Straightener

It is the best straightener I have ever used.
Didn't damage my hair. heats up quickly, doesn't burn.
the straighteners I have used before usually burns my hair. this doesn't
worth spending for this :)

Purchased in May 2019 for $118.96.

Straightening Time20 minutes

25 months and suddenly stopped working

My wife loves it. Used it for 25 months and now it stopped working. Frustrated because it just out of warranty. Tried to contact sas hair to get it repaired on the last 15 days with no luck. Left multiple msg but none was replied. Great product but expected it to last longer.

Purchased in May 2017 for $129.00.

VinceCK

Then there must be prob with your website. Both my wife and I sent you multiple times from your website. My order number was# 85460 (May 2017). What’s the best way to contact you if we can’t contact you via your website?

VinceCK

Thank you for your quick response. Happy with the outcome and thank you again for contacting me!!

ShelSydney, NSW

Great straigtener

Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer

Purchased in November 2016.

Hi sas,
I will send an email today. Thanks for replying

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business