SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

4.3

• Hair Length Medium (7) and Long (9)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (16) and Curly
  • Straightening Time 15.556 minutes
  • Hair Care

Nothing amazing

Straightening Time15 minutes
Audrey

AudreySydney, NSW

By far the best

I can easily say this has been the best hair straightener for my hair. The results speak for them self! I love how straight and shiny my hair feels with sas. I highly recommend this straightener and it's a fantastic price a real bargain

Amanda C.

Amanda C.

Meh, not the greatest straightener I have ever used

I purchased a set of these straighteners after reading the reviews here and whilst the display on the unit is good, I have found that it does a poor job of straightening my hair, it's left frizzy, doesn't stay straight and required me to use a very high temperature setting, which has now damaged my hair. The cord gets twisted and tangled up too. I so wanted to love these but don't, perhaps I just got a poor set. I have decided to bin these and have purchased another brand that are doing a much better job.

Purchased in June 2019 for $129.00.

Straightening Time15 minutes
Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Pinky

Pinky

Great service with good product

I brought the complete box after reading review here but I got the problem with the hair straightener that couldn’t function properly which I just used 1-2 times. So I contacted the admin, they were a bit slow at replying but they sent me the new replacement very fast with also the complimentary cute cute bag. The new one is perfectly made my hair smooth, soft easy to use. Super happy with the product.

Maito

MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Keeps me on style even at home

Ok just after they imposed the lockdown in my area, We were after ordered to stay at home and my job included 2-3 video conferences on a daily basis. Luckily I found this product, it does not feel too hot on my hair and gives it a decent look after using.

Purchased in September 2020.

Reza V.

Reza V.Sydney, NSW

It was the worst one.

I used it only twice and it didn't work after 1 week. Supplier ask us to post it their address and after that the supplier doesn't respond to us for warranty.

Purchased in June 2020 for $110.00.

Angelina

AngelinaSydney, NSW

Perfection

Wow I am very glad i bought a SAS straightener. After reading reviews I gave it a try and j i really do understand why it's rated #1. Heats up quickly and straightens my hair so easily and stays straightener for longer. Amazing results and a great price. I love supporting Aussie Owned!

Purchased in June 2019.

Faye

FayeSydney, NSW

SAS hair straightener

Hi SAS
I feel compelled to write this review as I gave one of your hair straighteners to my daughter for her Birthday this week. She had used the well known top brand before but it broke about a month ago, so this was a replacement. After reading the good reviews I decided to take the chance with SAS and I am glad I did. She loves the SAS straightener - it straightens effectively and quickly. She has long fine hair which is susceptible to being frizzy. Thank you for a great product at a reasonable cost. Shipping was quick and easy. I highly recommend this haiR straightener and was happy to be supporting an Australian business. Please feel free to use this review. With kind regards, Faye.

Purchased in November 2019.

Alan brown

Alan brownSydney, NSW

The best

The best hair straightener so my girl friend claims. Doesnt burn her hair and lives it silky smooth that lasts for a long time through the day .cheaper than other brands and total value for money

Purchased in May 2019.

Tania K.

Tania K.Queensland

The Best Hair Straightener

I am extremely in love with my new SAS Hair Straightener. It heats up quickly and straightens my hair in one seamless movement without me having to go over the same section over and over again. It glides along my hair very nicely and doesn't grip, and it delivers a super smooth, frizz free finish to my hair that lasts all day. It is super light and very easily to use. It comes in a beautiful box with a extra special gift. This is definitely the best hair straightener you will ever buy.

Purchased in October 2019.

Vassilis K.

Vassilis K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

Purchased this straightener for my partner after reading many reviews and she is really amazed by the results and how great her hair looks. She highly recommends this hair straightener and the price is amazing for a quality hair straightener

Purchased in January 2019 for $130.00.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Perfect for me!!

This straightener, so far, is the best I had for my hair. It does not grip my hair like other straightener, it glides over my hair smoothly! It is also cheaper than other brands. You will not be disappointed with this product. Love it too much!

Purchased in March 2019.

Straightening Time30 minutes

Sharline

SharlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ruins Hair over long term.

DO NOT BUY THIS STRAIGHTENER!!!
My hair is now frizzy and damaged by this straightener. Haven’t done anything different other than use this straightener for about a year now. I never go above 200 and never on wet hair. Even my hair dresser has noticed the difference in the year. My hair is more brittle and some sections have serious frizz. Spend extra and buy anything else but this straightener. Wish I spent more and just bought a GHD as now i’ll have to spend more now plus spend money on hair treatments trying to get my hair healthy again.
I can’t stress enough how rubbish this straightener is over the long term.

Purchased in June 2018 for $120.00.

Straightening Time20 minutes
amsam_16

amsam_16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Straightener

It is the best straightener I have ever used.
Didn't damage my hair. heats up quickly, doesn't burn.
the straighteners I have used before usually burns my hair. this doesn't
worth spending for this :)

Purchased in May 2019 for $118.96.

Straightening Time20 minutes
Thanasis B.

Thanasis B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

I love love love my sas straightener. I purchased it after reading reviews online and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Glided through my hair with ease and my hair stays straight all day. Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2019 for $139.00.

Yun

YunSydney, NSW

The team is helpful

Prompt communication, helpful team. My friend recommended this hair straightener product. I purchased the hair straightener for another friend as a gift but she already got a similar one. I posted the un-used product back and the team gave me a refund.

Purchased in May 2019.

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business