SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SAS

Pros

• Effectively straightens all hair types

• Hair stays straight for whole day

• Doesn't overheat hair

4.3
  • Hair Length Medium (4) and Long
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy and Curly (4)
  • Straightening Time 12.5 minutes
  • Hair Care
nik
nikSydney, NSW

Great product love it

Best product I have used and I have very curly hair just love it easy to use and my hair is very smooth very happy with my purchase will be buying one for my sister

Straightening Time 15 minutes
Emma W
Emma WSydney, NSW

Love you SAS!

In love with my SAS straightener! My hubby bought this for me after my old straightener died and I'm truly impressed. So easy to use and heats up so quickly and it does a fantastic job on my hair. I can't speak highly enough for this straightener. Also the hair care range of shampoo and conditioner is great quality and fantastic prices!

Purchased in April 2020 for $139.00.

Straightening Time 10 minutes

25 months and suddenly stopped working

My wife loves it. Used it for 25 months and now it stopped working. Frustrated because it just out of warranty. Tried to contact sas hair to get it repaired on the last 15 days with no luck. Left multiple msg but none was replied. Great product but expected it to last longer.

Purchased in May 2017 for $129.00.

VinceCK

Then there must be prob with your website. Both my wife and I sent you multiple times from your website. My order number was# 85460 (May 2017). What’s the best way to contact you if we can’t contact you via your website?

VinceCK

Thank you for your quick response. Happy with the outcome and thank you again for contacting me!!

ShelSydney, NSW

Great straigtener

Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer

Purchased in November 2016.

Hi sas,
I will send an email today. Thanks for replying

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Chels r
Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.
Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne
Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

Features:

• The SAS Professional Hair Straightener has floating plates that adjust their grip on your hair to make it easier to achieve your desired look.
  • Titanium ceramic-coated plates heat up quickly and straighten hair with fewer passes.
  • The straightening iron comes with a touch screen LCD display, so you can view and adjust the temperature.
  • Universal voltage lets you use the styling tool wherever in the world you are.
  • It shuts off after 60 minutes, has over-heat protection and over-voltage protection, significantly reducing the risk of an accident involving your straightener.
  • You can also buy a model with a wider plate, helping make your straightening sessions more efficient.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair straightener effectively straightened all types of hair.
  • They also found that once they straightened their hair, it kept its style and stayed straight for the rest of the day.
  • According to reviewers, the tool doesn’t burn or overheat hair, and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
CategoryHair Straighteners