SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener (page 2 of 15)

• Hair Length Medium (12) and Long (17)
  • Hair Style Straight (1), Wavy (16) and Curly (10)
  • Straightening Time 14.118 minutes
  • Hair Care
Vassilis K.

Vassilis K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

Purchased this straightener for my partner after reading many reviews and she is really amazed by the results and how great her hair looks. She highly recommends this hair straightener and the price is amazing for a quality hair straightener

Purchased in January 2019 for $130.00.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Perfect for me!!

This straightener, so far, is the best I had for my hair. It does not grip my hair like other straightener, it glides over my hair smoothly! It is also cheaper than other brands. You will not be disappointed with this product. Love it too much!

Purchased in March 2019.

Sharline

SharlineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ruins Hair over long term.

DO NOT BUY THIS STRAIGHTENER!!!
My hair is now frizzy and damaged by this straightener. Haven’t done anything different other than use this straightener for about a year now. I never go above 200 and never on wet hair. Even my hair dresser has noticed the difference in the year. My hair is more brittle and some sections have serious frizz. Spend extra and buy anything else but this straightener. Wish I spent more and just bought a GHD as now i’ll have to spend more now plus spend money on hair treatments trying to get my hair healthy again.
I can’t stress enough how rubbish this straightener is over the long term.

Purchased in June 2018 for $120.00.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

amsam_16

amsam_16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Straightener

It is the best straightener I have ever used.
Didn't damage my hair. heats up quickly, doesn't burn.
the straighteners I have used before usually burns my hair. this doesn't
worth spending for this :)

Purchased in May 2019 for $118.96.

Izzy

IzzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best straightener ever!!

This is easily the best straightener out not only does it function perfectly you can adjust the temperature to suit your hair.
There customer service was the best I’ve experienced as well I had a complication with my order and they were straight onto it and so helpful 100% recommend!

Purchased in January 2014 at SAS straightener .

25 months and suddenly stopped working

My wife loves it. Used it for 25 months and now it stopped working. Frustrated because it just out of warranty. Tried to contact sas hair to get it repaired on the last 15 days with no luck. Left multiple msg but none was replied. Great product but expected it to last longer.

Purchased in May 2017 for $129.00.

VinceCK

Then there must be prob with your website. Both my wife and I sent you multiple times from your website. My order number was# 85460 (May 2017). What’s the best way to contact you if we can’t contact you via your website?

VinceCK

Thank you for your quick response. Happy with the outcome and thank you again for contacting me!!

Greg D.

Greg D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good product must be careful

the product heats up to a workable temperature at a reasonable rate according to my wife and i am able to straighten my daughters hair very easly with this product. Man friendly for sure.

Katerina

KaterinaKatherine, NT

Makes my mornings easier

This is probably the best hair straightener you will get at any price range, very good value here, good quality and not poor plastic construction and just like what a professional uses, can't recommend highly enough overall

Purchased in August 2018.

Thanasis B.

Thanasis B.Sydney, NSW

Amazing straightener

I love love love my sas straightener. I purchased it after reading reviews online and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Glided through my hair with ease and my hair stays straight all day. Highly recommended

Purchased in February 2019 for $139.00.

Yun

YunSydney, NSW

The team is helpful

Prompt communication, helpful team. My friend recommended this hair straightener product. I purchased the hair straightener for another friend as a gift but she already got a similar one. I posted the un-used product back and the team gave me a refund.

Purchased in May 2019.

Hair LengthLong
Hair StyleWavy
Lina

Lina

My favorite Straightener

I love this hair straightener not only because its easy and quick but also it makes your hair soft and smooth.Love the design and perfect for everyday use.Highly recommended brand. less damage and this straightener gives long lasting effect.

ShelSydney, NSW

Great straigtener

Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer

Purchased in November 2016.

Hi sas,
I will send an email today. Thanks for replying

JessFalcon

JessFalconSydney, NSW

really good

really good, reliable and would recommend to anyone else. Not surpised they have such good reviews - maybe in the market for anther soon. We'll see; but recommended. Well done guys

Alison A

Alison APerth, WA

By far the best

I am in love with my sas straightener. Being a hair dresser for over 10 years and having used many brands I was so impressed by the performance. I now use this at work and the results are fantastic. I'm glad I found this product after researching online. Highly recommended and great price and exceptional service and delivery.

Purchased in January 2019 for $139.00.

Kelly

KellyWestern Australia

No contact or delivery

Have ordered my straightener last week, paid extra for express shipping and still no delivery. Have tried to contact you by email several times & live chat is always offline. to date still no reply & no delivery. Very disappointed, as I was needing this straightener today, hence why I paid for express shipping. Can someone PLEASE advise where my delivery is.

Purchased in March 2019 at Sas Hairstraightener for $129.00.

Hair LengthLong

Love my sas straightener

What an amazing straightener. Finally something that can tame my curly hair. Heats up quickly and glides through my hair. Great price and quick delivery time. Love supporting fellow aussie companies. Keep up the great work, highly recommended

Purchased in January 2019 for $139.00.

No delivery in time

I have ordered my straightener since 8th feb and there is no delivery update i do not know where to contact as live chat or contact does not reply toconcern

Purchased in February 2019.

Divya S
Divya S

Hi SAS team. Thank you very much for tge support extended. It was real good customer service and you made sure courier delays did not make me unhappy. Thank you very much. Excillent service. Appreciate the gesture of providing freebies.

Beclox

Beclox

Straightens and curls perfectly

Seconds to heat up, super quick to straighten, curls effortlessly. Can't recommend this straightener enough. I've only ever used GHD prior to SAS. SAS is equal to, if not better than GHD.

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

TOPS GHD!!!!

I am extremely satisfied with this product after having an unsuccessful experience with 2 GHDS.

SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS SAS! This hair straightener has been working wonders for me. My hair is really wavy and thanks to SAS my hair can be straight in no time. I was so happy with my experience that I even bought a SAS hair straightener for my mum straight after.

CHRIS HUNT

CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does what it claims

Excellent product easy to use digital display. Very even temperature control. I've had a few straighteners from different manufacturers but nothing compares to SAS.

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business