3SAS Professional Hair Straightener

91% · 27018 · 6%

Yun
YunSydney, NSW

The team is helpful

Prompt communication, helpful team. My friend recommended this hair straightener product. I purchased the hair straightener for another friend as a gift but she already got a similar one. I posted the un-used product back and the team gave me a refund. Show details ·  1
Lina4 posts
  Fair Incentive

My favorite Straightener

I love this hair straightener not only because its easy and quick but also it makes your hair soft and smooth.Love the design and perfect for everyday use.Highly recommended brand. less damage and this straightener gives long lasting effect. Show details ·  1
Shel
ShelSydney, NSW2 posts

Great straigtener

Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer Show details ·  2
JessFalcon
JessFalconSydney, NSW7 posts

really good

really good, reliable and would recommend to anyone else. Not surpised they have such good reviews - maybe in the market for anther soon. We'll see; but recommended. Well done guys Show details ·  1
Alison A
Alison APerth, WA3 posts

By far the best

I am in love with my sas straightener. Being a hair dresser for over 10 years and having used many brands I was so impressed by the performance. I now use this at work and the results are fantastic. I'm glad I found this product after researching online. Highly recommended and great price and exceptional service and delivery. Show details ·  1
Kelly
KellyWestern Australia

No contact or delivery

Have ordered my straightener last week, paid extra for express shipping and still no delivery. Have tried to contact you by email several times & live chat is always offline. to date still no reply & no delivery. Very disappointed, as I was needing this straightener today, hence why I paid for express shipping. Can someone PLEASE advise where my delivery is. Show details

Love my sas straightener

What an amazing straightener. Finally something that can tame my curly hair. Heats up quickly and glides through my hair. Great price and quick delivery time. Love supporting fellow aussie companies. Keep up the great work, highly recommended Show details ·  1
Divya S
Divya S2 posts

No delivery in time

I have ordered my straightener since 8th feb and there is no delivery update i do not know where to contact as live chat or contact does not reply toconcern Show details
Beclox
Beclox3 posts

Straightens and curls perfectly

Seconds to heat up, super quick to straighten, curls effortlessly. Can't recommend this straightener enough. I've only ever used GHD prior to SAS. SAS is equal to, if not better than GHD.

Sarah
SarahMelbourne6 posts

TOPS GHD!!!!

I am extremely satisfied with this product after having an unsuccessful experience with 2 GHDS.

SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS SAS! This hair straightener has been working wonders for me. My hair is really wavy and thanks to SAS my hair can be straight in no time. I was so happy with my experience that I even bought a SAS hair straightener for my mum straight after.

CHRIS HUNT
CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA28 posts

Does what it claims

Excellent product easy to use digital display. Very even temperature control. I've had a few straighteners from different manufacturers but nothing compares to SAS.

Shannon
ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC19 posts

Great straightener but delivery not good

I brought an sas straightener maybe 2 years ago & it stopped working suddenly. I jumped online & ordered a new one & paid for express shipping through couriers please. Still haven't received it & contacted both customer services. Sas handballed to couriers please & I have no idea where my package is. Bit disappointed, wanted it before I left for my holiday & annoyed I bothered to pay extra for the express shipping.

Hannah Gorman
Hannah GormanManor Lakes2 posts

Believe the 5 star reviews!

Literally bought these straighteners due to the reviews. I was reluctant at first (only ever used GHD's) but WOW these straighteners are amazing. They feel great to hold (good quality) heat up super fast, glide through my hair, and are much cheaper than other bigger brands. A massive YES.

Sally
SallySydney, NSW4 posts

Nick
NickSydney

My wife won’t stop talking about this

My wife purchased this hair stairgner and blow dryer not to long ago and all I have to say is that she cannot stop using them or talking about them. Only negative lol is her friends now come over to use it all the time yay a house full of wemon however it also means I get some alone time to catch up on drinking.

Top product thanks for the drinking time.

Joe
JoeTAMBAR SPRINGS2 posts

Best Budget Straighteners

Having already owned one of these for the past 3 years. I have ordered 2 more for friends. My hair is not manageable when not straight so these are perfect for me. Light weight, easy to use, heats up quite quickly. Has a lot of different heat settings but I tend to use the highest setting for my hair. I am also able to curl my hair with these straighteners after watching a few you-tube videos. The face that they also have rounded blades makes the curls look free flowing and very pretty. For the price I could not expect any more.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Lady K
Lady KSydney

Amazing product

i decided to buy SAS after reading many great reviews and thought i'd give it a go. It arrived very quickly and I love the results I achieve with my straightener. Heats up quickly and straightens with ease, i really recommend it.

Isabella
IsabellaBLAIR ATHOL WEST2 posts

Works Great!

I love this straighter. My old one broke. I had to replace it. And this one even has a heat setting. Works great and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and fried.

Niki
NikiMelbourne2 posts

Better than what I thought it would be

I was given a repliacement because the original was not working. It arrived in 3 days after my complaint. It heats up fast, is light, works fast, my hair is shiny after I use it and customer service is EXCELLENT. I was expecting a dud but surprisingly.... it does what it is said to do.

Sam
Sam

Wow

Great product received on time does a awesome job would recommend to anyone way better than my old ghd straightens my fuzzy hair with ease again great product couldn’t be happier thank you sas

M. H.
M. H.GLENFIELD7 posts

Worst straightener I've ever used!

Heats up quickly but the plates do not glide over hair at all, and this causes damage to the hair. Very awkward to handle. I have used several brands and this is the worst by far. Sent message to the supplier via website and received absolutely no response. You get what you pay for - don't waste your money!

Jay123123
Jay123123brisbane5 posts

Amazing

The SAS straightener heats up extremely quick and leaves a smooth finish on my hair, and I have very stubborn curls. I'm very satisfied with the results and highly recommend it!

Lisa S
Lisa SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This straightener really irons out my thick, stubborn curls!

The SAS straightener heats up quickly and produces a smooth finish on my hair, and I have very stubborn curls. I'm very satisfied with the results and highly recommend it!

Kellie T
Kellie TPerth5 posts
SAS   DM

Hi Kellie, Sorry to hear this, it sounds like there may be an issue with your touch panel as it should go into a locked mode to prevent this happening. Best to get in contact with us so we can rectify the issue.

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Wah!
Wah!Tasmania4 posts

Actually works with thick and greasy hair

My hair is so thick and this straightener works really well with my hair, it’s so quick to heat up and it’s easy to control, easy to use and my hair looks great after using it!

Not that expensive if you are aiming for a hair straightener that you use everyday

serenity
serenityAuckland NZ2 posts

great straignteners!

Ive used lots of straighteners, my hair is exceptionally curly and fine, these straighteners look after my gentle hair while also giving me super slick shiney hair that lasts all day, i let my sister try them and she uses them every day now too lol, she will be getting her own ones soon, these straighteners are better than GHD. Thankyou SAS for such a great product!! :)

Ministuff60
Ministuff602 posts

Keeps changing temperatures!

Not happy with the KCD display it changes easily even on lock which in turn changes the temperature , very frustrating. Now looking for another straitener, only had it about 6months bought it after reading rave reviews

Anne
AnneAustralia

Great product and fantastic service

This straightener leaves my hair silky and soft. I was skeptical about an online brand but am very happy with my choice. I did have a small issue with my straightener but this was fixed and I felt very supported by SAS customer service. The straightener is quick to heat up and glides through the hair smoothly. I recommend SAS to anyone looking for a new straightener.

Maz
MazPenrith6 posts

Best straightener I’ve owned

I have waited over 12 months to review this straightener. Most don’t make it the whole year but my SAS Straightener is still working as good as the day I received it.

So easy to use, glides through my hair and leaves it smoother and shinier than any other straightener I have used. I highly recommend it!!

Richa
RichaSydney4 posts

Not satisfied with customer service!

The hair straightener is just ok. Also, I reached out to them to return the straightener within 7 days of purchase. They sent me the address immediately however I have returned the straightener and checked with them but haven't received any reply whether they have received the straightener or processed the refund. There is no phone number to call on, just an email address. I have emailed them 3 times. Hopefully it's done soon!

Kristie
Kristie

An epic hair straightener

This is the first hair straightener that I’ve used at home and got salon quality results. Other heat tools leave my normally frizzy hair dry and dead. The SAS straightener has left my hair silky smooth and soft. I’m excited to use it. Not as expensive so I really feel like I’ve gotten value for money. Extremely happy with this product.

Mandy
Mandy

Best customer Service

I bought my SAS hair straightener after reading the online reviews. Replaced my GHD and my hair is in much better condition since using the SAS. I also bought my daughter a SAS, had a small issue with hers and contacted the customer support. They were so prompt in getting back to us and sorting issue. Highly recommended. A+for customer care.

Samantha B
Samantha B2 posts

Perfect! So happy I went with SAS

My GHD recently died so after much online research I came across SAS which had rave reviews. I had never heard of this brand before but so glad I went with this. Such a great price and great quality product. My hair is super curly but this works a treat. I love that it came with a free paddle brush too. SAS obviously really care about their customers and providing an outstanding quality product.

Kel
KelSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic product and value for money

My Ghd died so I thought I would see what else was out there. I brought this straightener strickly based on the online reviews and I am happy to report that it definitely lives up to the 4-5stars!

For a third of the cost of a ghd, it leaves my hair so shiny and soft, even on the first day of straightening which my ghd was never able to do. I will recommend this straighter to everyone I know! (and those I don't!)

buckleya
buckleya4 posts

This is perfect

Other straighteners would make my hair very dry, with this one I makes my hair look and feel very soft. Better than my expensive ones. I would definitely recommend this product to others. Definitely worth the price and I would buy it again. Would recommend gifts for other ladies.

Kristy
Kristy

Amazing!!!

I got the hairdryer and straightening pack. When I used my old one it left my hair dull and dry!

After using this my hair is shinny soft and not dry at all.

I did have an issue with delivery and the team at sass went over and above to help.

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.

I was looking at a cloud 9 and am so happy I picked the sass pack and I have saved a lot of money picking this pack.

Tanya
TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Kris1111
Kris1111Perth, WA18 posts

Better than any other

Works better than a $400 straightener my sister gave me! It leaves my hair silky smooth and one huge difference is that it does not make my hair stand on end with static. I agree with the below post that it actually makes your hair look like you've had a keratin treatment. So much better than my GHD and as mentioned, it's even better than the $400 straightener I have (some expensive brand from Norway)

Lisa
LisaIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Not my fave

Great straightener. Easy to use. Looks pretty. Great results. Try to curl my hair with it also. Gets very hot. Heats quickly. Love my new straightener not my favorite though :)

Angel l
Angel l6 posts

Perfect!!!!

Will never buy another!

Straightens sooooooo quickly and makes my hair smooth and shinny.

Easy to use! Pretty structure and turns itself off when you don't use it after a certain amount of time