SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener (page 2 of 2)

4.3

• Hair Length Medium (7) and Long (9)
  • Hair Style Straight, Wavy (16) and Curly
  • Straightening Time 15.556 minutes
  • Hair Care
Yun

YunSydney, NSW

The team is helpful

Prompt communication, helpful team. My friend recommended this hair straightener product. I purchased the hair straightener for another friend as a gift but she already got a similar one. I posted the un-used product back and the team gave me a refund.

Purchased in May 2019.

Hair LengthLong
Hair StyleWavy
See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business