SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener (page 4 of 15)

• Hair Length Medium (12) and Long (17)
  • Hair Style Straight (1), Wavy (16) and Curly (10)
  • Straightening Time 14.118 minutes
  • Hair Care
Zoperd

ZoperdVictoria

Girlfriend very happy!

I purchased a SAS Hair Straightener for my girlfriend for her birthday, she's previously owned a GHD and was very sceptical of trying a new brand. She absolutely loves the hair straightener and was surprised to find that even after 3 days her hair (coarse) was still straight without any touch ups. She highly recommends her SAS Hair Straightener!

Best customer Service

I bought my SAS hair straightener after reading the online reviews. Replaced my GHD and my hair is in much better condition since using the SAS. I also bought my daughter a SAS, had a small issue with hers and contacted the customer support. They were so prompt in getting back to us and sorting issue. Highly recommended. A+for customer care.

Samantha B

Samantha B

Perfect! So happy I went with SAS

My GHD recently died so after much online research I came across SAS which had rave reviews. I had never heard of this brand before but so glad I went with this. Such a great price and great quality product. My hair is super curly but this works a treat. I love that it came with a free paddle brush too. SAS obviously really care about their customers and providing an outstanding quality product.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Fantastic product and value for money

My Ghd died so I thought I would see what else was out there. I brought this straightener strickly based on the online reviews and I am happy to report that it definitely lives up to the 4-5stars!
For a third of the cost of a ghd, it leaves my hair so shiny and soft, even on the first day of straightening which my ghd was never able to do. I will recommend this straighter to everyone I know! (and those I don't!)

buckleya

buckleya

This is perfect.

Other straighteners would make my hair very dry, with this one I makes my hair look and feel very soft. Better than my expensive ones. I would definitely recommend this product to others. Definitely worth the price and I would buy it again. Would recommend gifts for other ladies.

Amazing!!!.

I got the hairdryer and straightening pack. When I used my old one it left my hair dull and dry!
After using this my hair is shinny soft and not dry at all.
I did have an issue with delivery and the team at sass went over and above to help.
I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
I was looking at a cloud 9 and am so happy I picked the sass pack and I have saved a lot of money picking this pack.

Tanya

TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

THE BEST STRAIGHTENER EVER!!!

Kris1111

Kris1111Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than any other

Works better than a $400 straightener my sister gave me! It leaves my hair silky smooth and one huge difference is that it does not make my hair stand on end with static. I agree with the below post that it actually makes your hair look like you've had a keratin treatment. So much better than my GHD and as mentioned, it's even better than the $400 straightener I have (some expensive brand from Norway)

LAUREN

LAURENSydney

Not my fave

Great straightener. Easy to use. Looks pretty. Great results. Try to curl my hair with it also. Gets very hot. Heats quickly. Love my new straightener not my favorite though :)

Angel l

Angel l

Perfect!!!!

Will never buy another!
Straightens sooooooo quickly and makes my hair smooth and shinny.
Easy to use! Pretty structure and turns itself off when you don't use it after a certain amount of time

SAS T.SAS

Love it will never by a ghd again!

I was hesitant because I’ve not heard of the brand but I just went with my gut and hoping the reviews were real!! Got it a couple of days after ordering and my hair feels like I have had a keritan treatment - so straight and healthy shiny looking - my ghd never left my hair feeling this good - so happy can’t stop raving about it

Very happy customer!

After using a GHD for five years it died. Did some research and decide to buy an SAS straightener. I am very impressed. Product quality is top class and the way it straightens my hair is amazing!! Very happy customer.

Bree

BreePerth

I love this!

OMG thats what i was saying after my hair was straightening this thing is an angel this was definitely worth it love this product it is worth every little penny. A M A Z I N G

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

My GHD which I used for many years recently broke. I found SAS hair straighteners had such amazing reviews. I ordered it on Thursday afternoon and it came Friday! Tried it and it’s just amaaaaaazing left my hair feeling so soft and straight. Thank you SAS

Carrie.chen

Carrie.chenSydney

Perfect hair straightener

Very happy with my purchase of the hair straightener. I have naturally wavy hair and on some days I wake up wanting straight hair. It only takes a few seconds for the hair straightener to heat up and it’s ready go. I’ve used other hair straighteners before and this one is the only ones that glides through my hair so easily.

Pearlie

PearlieSydney

Really like it...does a great job, would recommend

I'm very happy so far with my SAS straightener which I have been using for a week now.... Heats up incredibly fast and does a great job on my very thick frizzy hair. My hair has actually stayed straight without needing to touch up the next day. I also like the fact that you can adjust the temp. The cost is also great too, I would thoroughly recommend this product. I had a GHD Platinum which I paid over $300 for and it lasted just past the warranty, (I would never ever buy a GHD again, they are not built to last anymore).

W5739South East Queensland, QLD

SAS PROFESSIONAL GOLD hair straightener.

This straightener is just not working for me. it appears to work and do what it should and get hot. I actually thought it was me and I tried different products and asked hair dresser to give me tips because I was useless, however I have had a straightener previously and done a good job.
I let me daughter have a go and she said the same. So not user error. But it just does not do a good job of straightening my hair. She does her hair every 2nd day with an old Remington and it does a much better job on both our hair. Whats the go with this. Disappointed..
Does not snag. just does not do a good job, even when I spend a long, long, time.

W5739

Thanks just saw this. Will do.

Storm

StormIllawarra, NSW

Beats my ghd

Love this. Beats my ghd hands down..easy to use fast heat up.Price is great..My hair is thick and this manages it perfectly.. Never thought id find better than ghd..Guess what i have. I'm a sas girl

Mariella

MariellaSydney

Love this straightener!

Purchased the straightener and blow dryer . My GHD gave up after only 2 years so after reading great reviews about the straightener purchased one. And it’s all true. It’s way less expensive than a GHD and does a better job . Heats up super fast and has variable temperature . It leaves my hair straight, silky and shiny . An overall great product.

Mia

Mia

Excellence all round

Soooo impressed by my first SAS experience!! From the order (including a discount that was on offer) to the super speedy delivery to the actual product. Can't fault anything. The straightener heats up super quick, it's light and easy to manouvre and works a treat on my hair. It doesn't snag and gives me a great result. Absolutely no regrets and would definitely recommend to others.

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business