SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SallySydney, NSW

Disappointed!!!

Kellie TPerth

The worst designed hair straightener ever

Kellie T

It does lock, the issue is that my hand moving over the panel as I twist (while curling) unlocks it.

Keeps changing temperatures!

Not happy with the KCD display it changes easily even on lock which in turn changes the temperature , very frustrating. Now looking for another straitener, only had it about 6months bought it after reading rave reviews

Ministuff60
Ministuff60

Thank you for your quick response, we would like a replacement, what do I need to do?

Cheers
Barbara

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

W5739South East Queensland, QLD

SAS PROFESSIONAL GOLD hair straightener.

This straightener is just not working for me. it appears to work and do what it should and get hot. I actually thought it was me and I tried different products and asked hair dresser to give me tips because I was useless, however I have had a straightener previously and done a good job.
I let me daughter have a go and she said the same. So not user error. But it just does not do a good job of straightening my hair. She does her hair every 2nd day with an old Remington and it does a much better job on both our hair. Whats the go with this. Disappointed..
Does not snag. just does not do a good job, even when I spend a long, long, time.

W5739

Thanks just saw this. Will do.

Kitty

KittyPerth, WA

Not sure why it got so many good reviews

I’ve had this for a while & I’m not sure why it had so many good reviews.
I have pretty straight hair so I only use it to fix the flick bits as sometimes I get bumps. I found my old VS straightener better quality & kept my hair straight longer. This one is a bit cheaply made & doesn’t keep hair very straight long enough, there’s something about it that doesn’t make it as great as what the reviews are so this is why I was disappointed.
I felt I should have spent more money & got a GHD or something I could touch & try before buying one from online based on reviews.

Never Again Bunnings

Never Again BunningsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dissappointed

SAS T.SAS

After dealing with this company i must congratulate them on their outstanding customer service. I would like to change to 5 stars for this alone.

SAS T.SAS

Didn't quite work for me

I received this hair straightener for Christmas but as i have 3 small children, i don't often have time to straighten my very thick, very curly hair. I tried it for the first time 2 weeks ago, just to touch up a straighten i had done at the hairdressers a few days earlier, and i'm sad to say, it didn't seem to do anything to my hair except dry it out and make it fluffy. I really wanted this straightener to work on my hair but sadly, it didn't. Must say though that it was delivered very quickly and customer service seems good.

JonzieLismore nsw

Not happy

I bought one for my teenage daughter. It was ok for the first couple of uses but then she started to complain it was burning her hair and was to hot etc. I returned it and got a new one and again had the same problem. I have since stopped letting her use them.

I will thank you

Disappointed

Chipi
Chipi

I would like to acknowledge that I after I got in contact with SAS they gave me a full refund. This doesn't make the product better but shows good customer service and the good will to improve. Thank you

Hair Straighteners

Dee.E

Dee.EIllawarra, NSW

very disappointed!!

Very disappointed with this straightener,i had to go over my hair that many times to get it straight and it pulls on your hair.yes it does heat up fast however it does not at all glide through your hair,i will be sticking with Cloud Nine.

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business