SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

• Hair Length Medium (2) and Long (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (2) and Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 15 minutes
  • Hair Care

Nothing amazing

Hair Care
Amanda C.

Amanda C.

Meh, not the greatest straightener I have ever used

I purchased a set of these straighteners after reading the reviews here and whilst the display on the unit is good, I have found that it does a poor job of straightening my hair, it's left frizzy, doesn't stay straight and required me to use a very high temperature setting, which has now damaged my hair. The cord gets twisted and tangled up too. I so wanted to love these but don't, perhaps I just got a poor set. I have decided to bin these and have purchased another brand that are doing a much better job.

Purchased in June 2019 for $129.00.

Nothing Special

It's very quick to heat up but I don't think the actual temperature matches what the display says it is, it just doesn't feel hot enough. It takes twice as long to straighten my hair than my last straightener took and to be honest it doesn't do a great job. If you're looking for a basic, cheap straightener then this is ok but I definitely wouldn't buy again.

Purchased in June 2020.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

25 months and suddenly stopped working

My wife loves it. Used it for 25 months and now it stopped working. Frustrated because it just out of warranty. Tried to contact sas hair to get it repaired on the last 15 days with no luck. Left multiple msg but none was replied. Great product but expected it to last longer.

Purchased in May 2017 for $129.00.

VinceCK

Then there must be prob with your website. Both my wife and I sent you multiple times from your website. My order number was# 85460 (May 2017). What’s the best way to contact you if we can’t contact you via your website?

VinceCK

Thank you for your quick response. Happy with the outcome and thank you again for contacting me!!

ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great straightener but delivery not good

I brought an sas straightener maybe 2 years ago & it stopped working suddenly. I jumped online & ordered a new one & paid for express shipping through couriers please. Still haven't received it & contacted both customer services. Sas handballed to couriers please & I have no idea where my package is. Bit disappointed, wanted it before I left for my holiday & annoyed I bothered to pay extra for the express shipping.

Richa

RichaSydney

Not satisfied with customer service!

The hair straightener is just ok. Also, I reached out to them to return the straightener within 7 days of purchase. They sent me the address immediately however I have returned the straightener and checked with them but haven't received any reply whether they have received the straightener or processed the refund. There is no phone number to call on, just an email address. I have emailed them 3 times. Hopefully it's done soon!

NatWNEWCASTLE

A reasonable stand in

I received my SAS hair iron within a day of placing an order & am impressed at their prompt service. I was looking for a "fill in" hair iron whilst my normal iron was getting fixed. For the price I think the product is good and I was happy to make the purchase based on such good reviews of the product but having such thick long hair I found the unit struggled to straighten my hair and keep it straight. After an hour of doing my hair it would be quite frizzy again. My hair reaches right down my lower back. I have my normal hair iron back now but al in all I would mainly recommend the product to people with thin/smoother hair.

NatW

Hi thanks for your response! The customer service with your company is excellent! What do you suggest I do now with regards to the money back gaurantee?

Thanks, Natalie.

Sarah W

Not as good as my old ghd

Sarah W

Thank you. I've been contacted and provided additional feedback. The customer service is fantastic. Thank you again.
Sarah

JJ

JJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the best thing since sliced bread but definitely not the worst

Hair Straighteners

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business