SAS Professional Hair Straightener

• Hair Style Curly (1)
  • Hair Care
Greg D.

Greg D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good product must be careful

the product heats up to a workable temperature at a reasonable rate according to my wife and i am able to straighten my daughters hair very easly with this product. Man friendly for sure.

Purchased in January 2019.

ShelSydney, NSW

Great straigtener

Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer

Purchased in November 2016.

Hi sas,
I will send an email today. Thanks for replying

Wah!

Wah!Tasmania

Actually works with thick and greasy hair

My hair is so thick and this straightener works really well with my hair, it’s so quick to heat up and it’s easy to control, easy to use and my hair looks great after using it!
Not that expensive if you are aiming for a hair straightener that you use everyday

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

LAUREN

LAURENSydney

Not my fave

Great straightener. Easy to use. Looks pretty. Great results. Try to curl my hair with it also. Gets very hot. Heats quickly. Love my new straightener not my favorite though :)

Carrie.chen

Carrie.chenSydney

Perfect hair straightener

Very happy with my purchase of the hair straightener. I have naturally wavy hair and on some days I wake up wanting straight hair. It only takes a few seconds for the hair straightener to heat up and it’s ready go. I’ve used other hair straighteners before and this one is the only ones that glides through my hair so easily.

Pearlie

PearlieSydney

Really like it...does a great job, would recommend

I'm very happy so far with my SAS straightener which I have been using for a week now.... Heats up incredibly fast and does a great job on my very thick frizzy hair. My hair has actually stayed straight without needing to touch up the next day. I also like the fact that you can adjust the temp. The cost is also great too, I would thoroughly recommend this product. I had a GHD Platinum which I paid over $300 for and it lasted just past the warranty, (I would never ever buy a GHD again, they are not built to last anymore).

The Captain

The CaptainSydney

Does everything you need it to and heats up fast.

This hair straightener heats up fast and is easy to maneuver around due to its slimline design. There are probably cheaper products on the market but I think the price is reasonable for the quality that you're getting.

Kay

KayPerth

Great Product

This hair straightener is very easy to use, takes around 20 minutes depending on how much hair you have. Never burnt my hair and heats up quickly. Price is reasonable and quality of results make it worthwhile.

the_smurf

the_smurfSydney, NSW

Pretty good

My ghd broke twice in two years so I read reviews and replaced it with the much cheaper SAS. It works quite well. It snags a little bit and it took me a while to work out how to use the LED touch screen but yeah, I'd recommend as a cheaper alternative to ghd.

tv2

tv2Melbourne

I ordered this from reading reviews on here. Easy to order online. Quick delivery. Even received discount as it was a first purchase. Heats up very quickly and I can digitally control temperature as as well as lock that temperature in. Really happy with the smoothness and it does not snag on my hair. Very happy.

tarynj80

tarynj80Victoria

Same as the rest

Dave

DaveSunshine Coast

Good Product!

I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my girl friend. She love it. She said it easy to use and heat fast. Really good to straight hair, especially when you are in a hurry time.

Nathan D

Nathan DFootscray

Just what I was looking for

My wife had been using another (VS) brand for a few years, without satisfaction. I finally bit the bullet and did some research into a decent straightener and came across the SAS! Wowee! Was my wife happy! She loves the thin plates, quick heating of said plates and the fact that her hair looks amazing afterwards! A win for both of us :)

Alecia

AleciaParis

The best straightener I've owned

Excellent product. I love it so much...it straightens pretty quickly n it keeps my hair straight for almost few days or until I wah it without really causing much curls. I am completely satisfied with this product.

Melissa

Melissasydney

So far so good!

I needed a new hair straightener, since my old one isn't working as well. I decided to buy SAS hair straightener after the great reviews, let me just say I have used it once as it was a Xmas present and my hair felt so much lighter and not boofy or thick. Although, I'm still working out everything, I am extremely impressed. Service was great with next day delivery. The straightener is fantastic.

VitaSydney

Great product at very good price

Kate H

Kate HSydney

Met my expectations

I did a lot of research before my purchase. I have only had my SAS straightener for a week but so far I am satisfied. It does heat up very quickly. The only adjustment I would make is that it doesn't feel like the plates open as wide as my previous straightener. It is very lightweight and the screen lock is a good feature. Overall it looks nice too but could look more sophisticated if it had a matte finish. I am happy with my purchase and hope that I can use it for as long as my last straightener.

Mit

MitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Recently bought one of the SAS products..as reviews will definitely highlight it is one of the best Australian hair straightener however it depends on the type of your hair. What was more impressive is the chat i've had with 'Michael' one of the customer service who carefully explained me some details. He was polite and humorous type of person! One of the rare type of people you come across in life to explain you both positive and negative points in an impressive way!

Thanks again.

Very good product

I have used the GHD which I loved though I think the new ones are not the best quality and I have used the silver bullet which lasted for 8 months before 1 plate gave up so I decided to try SAS. While I have only had it for a week it is fast to heat up and it straightens very quickly and effectively even with my thick hair. The only problem I have is the on/off swiping. It doesnt always work. I much prefer a switch.

Krislee

KrisleeMelbourne

I love it

I’m thankful to my friend who introduced me to this hair straightener. I’m impressed. It functions with less friction and less stress to the hair. Good also in curling hair, plus it’s lightweight. I think at this stage, it’s early for me to give it an excellent rating but overall I’m happy with my purchase.

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r

Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.

Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne

Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

With an easy majority of reviewers awarding the SAS Professional Hair Straightener 5 stars, this straightener is a clear winner. It’s also been a ProductReview.com.au Award Winner for the best hair straightener in 2020 (and four consecutive years, in fact, from 2017-2020.

The SAS Professional Hair Straightener’s plate material is made of ceramic-coated titanium, which is gentle on fine hair and also helps manage frizz in thick hair. The titanium also allows plates to heat up quickly.

What reviewers loved about this hair straightener:

• Heats up quickly and straightens effectively
  • Their hair stayed straight for the whole day after straightening
  • Doesn’t burn hair, and instead leaves it feeling silky smooth
  • It was cheaper than other brands, while remaining top quality
  • Customer service is helpful and friendly
  • Happy to support an Australian business