SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SAS

Pros

• Effectively straightens all hair types

• Hair stays straight for whole day

• Doesn't overheat hair

3.9
  • Hair Length Medium (1) and Long (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy and Curly (3)
  • Straightening Time 15 minutes
  • Hair Care
Amy
AmyQueensland

Worked for a while, but have had 3 break with the same fault.

Purchased for $118.96.

Hair Care
Hair Length Long
ShelSydney, NSW

Great straigtener

Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer

Purchased in November 2016.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium

Hi sas,
I will send an email today. Thanks for replying

Kelly
KellyWestern Australia

No contact or delivery

Have ordered my straightener last week, paid extra for express shipping and still no delivery. Have tried to contact you by email several times & live chat is always offline. to date still no reply & no delivery. Very disappointed, as I was needing this straightener today, hence why I paid for express shipping. Can someone PLEASE advise where my delivery is.

Purchased in March 2019 at Sas Hairstraightener for $129.00.

Hair Length Long
Straightening Time 15 minutes
Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Chels r
Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.
Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne
Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

Features:

• The SAS Professional Hair Straightener has floating plates that adjust their grip on your hair to make it easier to achieve your desired look.
  • Titanium ceramic-coated plates heat up quickly and straighten hair with fewer passes.
  • The straightening iron comes with a touch screen LCD display, so you can view and adjust the temperature.
  • Universal voltage lets you use the styling tool wherever in the world you are.
  • It shuts off after 60 minutes, has over-heat protection and over-voltage protection, significantly reducing the risk of an accident involving your straightener.
  • You can also buy a model with a wider plate, helping make your straightening sessions more efficient.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair straightener effectively straightened all types of hair.
  • They also found that once they straightened their hair, it kept its style and stayed straight for the rest of the day.
  • According to reviewers, the tool doesn’t burn or overheat hair, and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
CategoryHair Straighteners