SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

Pros

• Effectively straightens all hair types

• Hair stays straight for whole day

• Doesn't overheat hair

• Hair Length Medium (3) and Long (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (2) and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 15 minutes
  • Hair Care

Nothing amazing

Hair Care
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Meh, not the greatest straightener I have ever used

I purchased a set of these straighteners after reading the reviews here and whilst the display on the unit is good, I have found that it does a poor job of straightening my hair, it's left frizzy, doesn't stay straight and required me to use a very high temperature setting, which has now damaged my hair. The cord gets twisted and tangled up too. I so wanted to love these but don't, perhaps I just got a poor set. I have decided to bin these and have purchased another brand that are doing a much better job.

Purchased in June 2019 for $129.00.

Nothing Special

It's very quick to heat up but I don't think the actual temperature matches what the display says it is, it just doesn't feel hot enough. It takes twice as long to straighten my hair than my last straightener took and to be honest it doesn't do a great job. If you're looking for a basic, cheap straightener then this is ok but I definitely wouldn't buy again.

Purchased in June 2020.

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

25 months and suddenly stopped working

My wife loves it. Used it for 25 months and now it stopped working. Frustrated because it just out of warranty. Tried to contact sas hair to get it repaired on the last 15 days with no luck. Left multiple msg but none was replied. Great product but expected it to last longer.

Purchased in May 2017 for $129.00.

VinceCK

Then there must be prob with your website. Both my wife and I sent you multiple times from your website. My order number was# 85460 (May 2017). What’s the best way to contact you if we can’t contact you via your website?

VinceCK

Thank you for your quick response. Happy with the outcome and thank you again for contacting me!!

Greg D.
Greg D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good product must be careful

the product heats up to a workable temperature at a reasonable rate according to my wife and i am able to straighten my daughters hair very easly with this product. Man friendly for sure.

Purchased in January 2019.

ShelSydney, NSW

Great straigtener

Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer

Purchased in November 2016.

Hi sas,
I will send an email today. Thanks for replying

ShannonCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great straightener but delivery not good

I brought an sas straightener maybe 2 years ago & it stopped working suddenly. I jumped online & ordered a new one & paid for express shipping through couriers please. Still haven't received it & contacted both customer services. Sas handballed to couriers please & I have no idea where my package is. Bit disappointed, wanted it before I left for my holiday & annoyed I bothered to pay extra for the express shipping.

Wah!
Wah!Tasmania

Actually works with thick and greasy hair

My hair is so thick and this straightener works really well with my hair, it’s so quick to heat up and it’s easy to control, easy to use and my hair looks great after using it!
Not that expensive if you are aiming for a hair straightener that you use everyday

Richa
RichaSydney

Not satisfied with customer service!

The hair straightener is just ok. Also, I reached out to them to return the straightener within 7 days of purchase. They sent me the address immediately however I have returned the straightener and checked with them but haven't received any reply whether they have received the straightener or processed the refund. There is no phone number to call on, just an email address. I have emailed them 3 times. Hopefully it's done soon!

LAUREN
LAURENSydney

Not my fave

Great straightener. Easy to use. Looks pretty. Great results. Try to curl my hair with it also. Gets very hot. Heats quickly. Love my new straightener not my favorite though :)

Carrie.chen
Carrie.chenSydney

Perfect hair straightener

Very happy with my purchase of the hair straightener. I have naturally wavy hair and on some days I wake up wanting straight hair. It only takes a few seconds for the hair straightener to heat up and it’s ready go. I’ve used other hair straighteners before and this one is the only ones that glides through my hair so easily.

Pearlie
PearlieSydney

Really like it...does a great job, would recommend

I'm very happy so far with my SAS straightener which I have been using for a week now.... Heats up incredibly fast and does a great job on my very thick frizzy hair. My hair has actually stayed straight without needing to touch up the next day. I also like the fact that you can adjust the temp. The cost is also great too, I would thoroughly recommend this product. I had a GHD Platinum which I paid over $300 for and it lasted just past the warranty, (I would never ever buy a GHD again, they are not built to last anymore).

The Captain
The CaptainSydney

Does everything you need it to and heats up fast.

This hair straightener heats up fast and is easy to maneuver around due to its slimline design. There are probably cheaper products on the market but I think the price is reasonable for the quality that you're getting.

Kay
KayPerth

Great Product

This hair straightener is very easy to use, takes around 20 minutes depending on how much hair you have. Never burnt my hair and heats up quickly. Price is reasonable and quality of results make it worthwhile.

the_smurf
the_smurfSydney, NSW

Pretty good

My ghd broke twice in two years so I read reviews and replaced it with the much cheaper SAS. It works quite well. It snags a little bit and it took me a while to work out how to use the LED touch screen but yeah, I'd recommend as a cheaper alternative to ghd.

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r
Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.
Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne
Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

Features:

• The SAS Professional Hair Straightener has floating plates that adjust their grip on your hair to make it easier to achieve your desired look.
  • Titanium ceramic-coated plates heat up quickly and straighten hair with fewer passes.
  • The straightening iron comes with a touch screen LCD display, so you can view and adjust the temperature.
  • Universal voltage lets you use the styling tool wherever in the world you are.
  • It shuts off after 60 minutes, has over-heat protection and over-voltage protection, significantly reducing the risk of an accident involving your straightener.
  • You can also buy a model with a wider plate, helping make your straightening sessions more efficient.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair straightener effectively straightened all types of hair.
  • They also found that once they straightened their hair, it kept its style and stayed straight for the rest of the day.
  • According to reviewers, the tool doesn’t burn or overheat hair, and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
CategoryHair Straighteners