Effectively straightens all hair types
Hair stays straight for whole day
Doesn't overheat hair
25 months and suddenly stopped working
My wife loves it. Used it for 25 months and now it stopped working. Frustrated because it just out of warranty. Tried to contact sas hair to get it repaired on the last 15 days with no luck. Left multiple msg but none was replied. Great product but expected it to last longer.
Purchased in May 2017 for $129.00.
Fantastic hair straightener. I got it for Xmas 2016 and today it has started to cut out in and out of powe. Thanks goodness I kept my old ghd which is 7 years old and still working. Great straightener but was hoping it would have lasted a little longer
Purchased in November 2016.
Questions & Answers
the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?
Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy
I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)
Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives
- The SAS Professional Hair Straightener has floating plates that adjust their grip on your hair to make it easier to achieve your desired look.
- Titanium ceramic-coated plates heat up quickly and straighten hair with fewer passes.
- The straightening iron comes with a touch screen LCD display, so you can view and adjust the temperature.
- Universal voltage lets you use the styling tool wherever in the world you are.
- It shuts off after 60 minutes, has over-heat protection and over-voltage protection, significantly reducing the risk of an accident involving your straightener.
- You can also buy a model with a wider plate, helping make your straightening sessions more efficient.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the hair straightener effectively straightened all types of hair.
- They also found that once they straightened their hair, it kept its style and stayed straight for the rest of the day.
- According to reviewers, the tool doesn’t burn or overheat hair, and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
|Features||Auto Shut-off and Universal Voltage|
|Plate Type||Dual Floating|
|Plate Material||Ceramic-Coated and Titanium|
|Min Temperature||50 °C|
|Max Temperature||232 °C|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||White, Pink, Gold, Dark Purple, or Matt Black|
Other Hair Straighteners
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.