SAS Professional Hair Straightener

SAS Professional Hair Straightener

Pros

• Effectively straightens all hair types

• Hair stays straight for whole day

• Doesn't overheat hair

• Hair Length Medium (9) and Long (13)
  • Hair Style Straight (1), Wavy (12) and Curly (7)
  • Straightening Time 13.75 minutes
  • Hair Care

Simply AMAZING

I received my sas straightener as a birthday present from a friend after she told me how great it was and it was the best present I could have asked for! Sas straightens my hair with ease and I don't feel like I'm burning my hair. Love that I can adjust the temperature and my hair stays straight for longer compared to my previous expensive brand straightener. Really impressed!

Purchased in January 2021.

Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

By far the best

I can easily say this has been the best hair straightener for my hair. The results speak for them self! I love how straight and shiny my hair feels with sas. I highly recommend this straightener and it's a fantastic price a real bargain

nik
nikSydney, NSW

Great product love it

Best product I have used and I have very curly hair just love it easy to use and my hair is very smooth very happy with my purchase will be buying one for my sister

Hair Straighteners

Find out how SAS Professional Hair Straightener compares to other Hair Straighteners

Julie K.
Julie K.

Best Straightner

The best one I've owned. love the lock feature to stop turning it off or turning it up too high! buy it, better than a GHD in my opinion, my sister had a GHD and she liked using mine better

Purchased for $140.00.

Pinky
Pinky

Great service with good product

I brought the complete box after reading review here but I got the problem with the hair straightener that couldn’t function properly which I just used 1-2 times. So I contacted the admin, they were a bit slow at replying but they sent me the new replacement very fast with also the complimentary cute cute bag. The new one is perfectly made my hair smooth, soft easy to use. Super happy with the product.

Maito
MaitoCanberra 2600, ACT

Keeps me on style even at home

Ok just after they imposed the lockdown in my area, We were after ordered to stay at home and my job included 2-3 video conferences on a daily basis. Luckily I found this product, it does not feel too hot on my hair and gives it a decent look after using.

Purchased in September 2020.

Best best best!

After doing much research for a new straightener I decided to give SAS a go and was the best choice I made.i run a salon and was looking for a new product to use and the results are amazing, my customers love it and I love how easy it is to use.

Purchased in May 2020.

Emma W
Emma WSydney, NSW

Love you SAS!

In love with my SAS straightener! My hubby bought this for me after my old straightener died and I'm truly impressed. So easy to use and heats up so quickly and it does a fantastic job on my hair. I can't speak highly enough for this straightener. Also the hair care range of shampoo and conditioner is great quality and fantastic prices!

Purchased in April 2020 for $139.00.

Angelina
AngelinaSydney, NSW

Perfection

Wow I am very glad i bought a SAS straightener. After reading reviews I gave it a try and j i really do understand why it's rated #1. Heats up quickly and straightens my hair so easily and stays straightener for longer. Amazing results and a great price. I love supporting Aussie Owned!

Purchased in June 2019.

Jenni H
Jenni HWestern Australia

So much better than my last hair straightener

Im very happy with my new hair straightener as it doesn't burn my hair and keeps it looking great all day. It was also much cheaper than the last one I got and is a lot better!

Purchased in January 2020.

Great quality.

The best hair straightener. Cheaper than other brands. Good quality and it doesn't burn the hair and lives it silky smooth through the day. Excellent customer service. Great purchased. Will buy again as a gift for a friend.

Faye
FayeSydney, NSW

SAS hair straightener

Hi SAS
I feel compelled to write this review as I gave one of your hair straighteners to my daughter for her Birthday this week. She had used the well known top brand before but it broke about a month ago, so this was a replacement. After reading the good reviews I decided to take the chance with SAS and I am glad I did. She loves the SAS straightener - it straightens effectively and quickly. She has long fine hair which is susceptible to being frizzy. Thank you for a great product at a reasonable cost. Shipping was quick and easy. I highly recommend this haiR straightener and was happy to be supporting an Australian business. Please feel free to use this review. With kind regards, Faye.

Purchased in November 2019.

Gloria Tung
Gloria TungSydney, NSW

Great value for money!

After my 3 year old VS Sassoon Hair Straightner died, I decided to upgrade to a better brand. After doing my research on product review, I bought the SAS Hair Straightner. It is by far the best hair straightener I've had. It heats up super quick and straightens my hair in one go. Plus my hair is also silky smooth after straightening. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in June 2019.

Alan brown
Alan brownSydney, NSW

The best

The best hair straightener so my girl friend claims. Doesnt burn her hair and lives it silky smooth that lasts for a long time through the day .cheaper than other brands and total value for money

Purchased in May 2019.

Tania K.
Tania K.Queensland

The Best Hair Straightener

I am extremely in love with my new SAS Hair Straightener. It heats up quickly and straightens my hair in one seamless movement without me having to go over the same section over and over again. It glides along my hair very nicely and doesn't grip, and it delivers a super smooth, frizz free finish to my hair that lasts all day. It is super light and very easily to use. It comes in a beautiful box with a extra special gift. This is definitely the best hair straightener you will ever buy.

Purchased in October 2019.

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener reviews

Chels r
Chels rasked

the straightners i use make my hair go frizzy because my hair is thick and curly. Does this straightner make your hair frizzy?

Steve T.
Steve T.asked

Does anyone know how to get this company to respond? I have tried multiple Email methods and there is no phone number or live chat options available (even though they advertise that live chat is available). Not very happy

SAS
SAS T.SAS

Hi Steve,

I believe we have resolved your issue via Email & Facebook :)

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

Sne
Sneasked

Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with the team for a return/refund. I bought the SAS straightener, I'm not happy with it and even though it's been less than 14 days I have attempted to contact them to get my money back and return the product. I'm yet to get a reply and I really don't want to keep this product. Has anyone had luck in contacting the team?

SAS
SAS T.SAS

Hi Sne,

Please contact us at admin@sashair.com.au

Kind Regards,
SAS Team

See all SAS Professional Hair Straightener questions

Get an answer from our members and SAS representatives

Features:

• The SAS Professional Hair Straightener has floating plates that adjust their grip on your hair to make it easier to achieve your desired look.
  • Titanium ceramic-coated plates heat up quickly and straighten hair with fewer passes.
  • The straightening iron comes with a touch screen LCD display, so you can view and adjust the temperature.
  • Universal voltage lets you use the styling tool wherever in the world you are.
  • It shuts off after 60 minutes, has over-heat protection and over-voltage protection, significantly reducing the risk of an accident involving your straightener.
  • You can also buy a model with a wider plate, helping make your straightening sessions more efficient.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the hair straightener effectively straightened all types of hair.
  • They also found that once they straightened their hair, it kept its style and stayed straight for the rest of the day.
  • According to reviewers, the tool doesn’t burn or overheat hair, and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
CategoryHair Straighteners