Sassi Jewels

Sassi Jewels

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sassi Jewels? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Bethany
    BethanyGold Coast

Love my Ring!

I love my new ring, the stone really sparkles. The gold also looks very glossy and hasn't worn even when I have worn it doing the dishes. The delivery was within around 8 days which I was happy as it was free, and the packaging was nice, a small white box.

Beautiful Jewellery, always happy with the service...

I have a few rings and earrings from Sassi and always get compliments, I have recommend to my friends who have also been happy. My questions were answered quickly, good prices and the jewellery lasts.

KatieCC
    KatieCCAU

I'd advise everyone to buy something you will 'not be disappointed.

I've bought many things from Sassi Jewels and have always been delighted with the Jewellery, I love wearing the pieces as do my family.
    Great prices and good customer service