Save A Lot Beds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (8) · Not as advertised (2)
Row Kempton

Row KemptonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impeccable service!

Our experience in buying a mattress from David was perfect from start to finish. He offered many alternatives and in the end we got the best option. It was for our camper trailer so a very specific brief was given. We replaced the mattress and had a great night sleep. Highly recommended for any of your bedding needs.
The best service I have had in retail for years! Thanks David!

Kerry

KerryCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Sold to me based on deceit.

Jon T.

Jon T.Southwest, VIC

Most comfortable mattress ever!

My son purchased Regal Splendour at Melbourne show last year, I liked it so much I have now purchased a queen size as I could not find anything that comes close to the comfort. Delivery was very quick and too my door. Only gave 4 stars as they could not take away my old mattress.

David P.Save A Lot Beds

Thanks Jon, if you were in Adelaide we could have taken the old mattress, the freight company wont touch them.

Who ever scammed by them give me a call 0413748399

This company is full of lies and craps, they sold a faulty mattress saggy in the middle and a base making loud noise within 3 days and never pick up my phone since they got my money, who ever scammed by them let’s contact 7 news and tell their story, give me a call 0413748399

exceptional customer service

David was amazing, he directed me to the perfect mattress for me, gave me suggestions on what sort of bed frame I would need to but to make the mattress last longer. After being unable to find a frame I liked he offered me an ex display base at a very reasonable price. My bed is comfortable and the price for the ensemble was awesome. He delivered for free and installed the bed for me. Would not hesitate in recommending my friends and family shop here in future.

Prah A.

Prah A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Comfort mattress

I used to suffer from backpain but after purchasing from save a lot beds .. I am having a good sleep ..Matt suggested to take ortho spring mattress .. he is very friendly

辰宇 王.

辰宇 王.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable and great price

The bed was very soft and very comfortable also the manager give us a very good price.very good good.we will let more friend to come here to buy it so good

sahit r.

sahit r.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beds here are amazing. Loved the people, they were so helpful in regards with beds and gave me the right bed.

Satisfied very well with the service. Quick delivery and contact support with the crew.
Gave me a good deal on the bed and helped me getting the right one among many.

Terrible Service and Product

In 2012 we bought a King Bed and Base, which they wouldn't deliver to the Central Coast so we organised delivery to my families address. Mattress was delivered but not bases. Because only one person delivered mattress and it was SO heavy he dragged it up driveway so had holes on corner. Replacement mattress stunk so bad we couldn't sleep on it. Still no bases. Months later another inferior mattress and bases delivered. It's been 7 years and we have had to buy another mattress because of sagging and back problems caused by mattress. We originally bought a Regal Splendure replaced with Regal Luxury and ended up with Heavenly Rest. Terrible service and product.

Find out how Save A Lot Beds compares to other Furniture Shops

Cannot go past this mattress maker,but be prepared to wait for delivery.

We purchased a custom made mattress for our caravan from Matt back in March 2019 it took 3 months to arrive due to the fact they are manufactured in Queensland and to keep the price as low as possible we had to wait till they had a full freight container before shipping which makes sense. The mattress was a perfect fit and so comfortable. Would 100% recommend but be prepared to wait for delivery...Quality is of high standard.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great service, product and prices

David P.Save A Lot Beds

Thanks for your positive feedback and Ongoing support. We really appreciate it! See you are get another 10 to 15 years.

Rebekah

RebekahCentral West, NSW

Disappointed in service and still haven’t recieved our matresses

We purchased 2 mattresses and a base at Sydney Royal Easter show 10 weeks ago. We still have not reviewed our product we’ve paid in full for. After being told 2 weeks in a row it will be delivered this week, still no mattresses... I have tried calling and texting and I’m getting no replies ..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Ashley C.

Ashley C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Mattress !!! Great Service !!!!

The whole experience with Save a lot beds has been amazing, great product, great service & the 100 nights trial of the mattress is the way everyone should buy a mattress.
Save a lot beds team has made getting the right mattress for our needs.
The mattress has definitely improved our sleep quality. We dont wake up in the middle of the night anymore with aching hips & shoulders.

Thank you Ashley.

Shakey Hayes

Shakey HayesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product and service

I went to the store on Port Road. Having seen it there for many years I trusted they did good business. I met and spoke with Matt, a good-natured Bear of a man who showed me a range of mattresses suited to me and my budget. I am 6 foot 6 and 130 kilos and he sold me the Regal Splendour for a great price. He was knowledgeable, personable & professional. Yes, he was pushing for a sale but, hey, he's a salesperson. I have read some of the negative reviews but my experience with this business has been very positive. I will be buying from them again and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you, Matt.

This is perfect.

Just bought 'regal devinity" from this store. Queen size base and mattress . Excellent bed.
Price is good even cheap compare to other stores I have visited recently.
Highly recommended.
Thank you.

David P.Save A Lot Beds

Thanks . Please pass the word .

EXCELLENT

Purchased a mattress in save a lot beds .. Great product , great customer service and great discounts, truly amazing products .. I recommend to purchase the mattress with save a lot beds

David P.Save A Lot Beds

Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback

Kodali

KodaliSydney, NSW

Bought a mattress.. it’s amazing .. affordable price for luxury mattress..

The quality of the product is amazing .. great customer service .. received so well .. very reasonable to buy a luxury mattress... I used to have back pain but it was gone completely..

Won't stop the harassing text messages

Bought a bed in 2009/2010 from this company and still almost 10 years later myself and a friend who took delivery of the bed for me are constantly being harassed by text messages to purchase more mattresses.

Have contacted them in the past about being removed from the list and about not being happy about being on the list but they clearly don't care and continue to harass myself and friend.

What a fantastic buy

Excellent customer service provided. The mattresses were wonderful quality at a fraction of the cost. The mattresses are such high quality. We couldn’t be happier. Will definitely recommend to anyone wanting a mattress.

No mattress

We also ordered a mattress at the Adelaide show and paid in full. Delivery was to be 8-10 weeks. We still have got it. I have rung twice and left messages with no call back. Looks like I’m going to have to step up my follow up after reading previous review.

David P.Save A Lot Beds

We do endevour to answer every call but because of the time of year we sometimes miss them. Please send us your name and order number and we will organize delivery in next few days