SaveOnIT.com.au

SaveOnIT.com.au (page 2 of 6)

Perfect online sale

Bought 2 BenQ monitors. After some time comparing products, SaveOnIt.com.au was the cheapest price I found for the model I was after. Placed my order Sunday evening and received my order Wednesday morning. Significantly sooner than I anticipated (didn't ask for express). No dead pixels, no hiccups. Incredibly happy with the product and the fast service.

ESET ~ EMAILLED

awesome guys, got the key within 2hrs at a great price thanks again will be adding this to my favorites

Online buying as it should be

This was cheapest price by over $60 that I could find. The monitor was delivered from Brisbane to the Central Coast of NSW in just over one business day from ordering. The cost of tracked delivery by courier was included in the price. Very good.

All Good

Ordered a custom built PC. They initially responded quickly to my initial enquiry. They will talk to you on the phone if you send an email. Arrived in 24 hours and all good. I installed windows myself and got a key from Ebay which is fine.

Very happy with the licenses received and the customer service. AAA+

I purchased 2 software licences from them. Couldn't be happier with the process and most definitely the customer support. Received my 2 keys within about 2 hours of purchase via email. Unfortunately one key was incorrect (for a slightly different sub-product to that ordered) and despite ME doing the wrong thing by attempting to use the incorrect key (as I didn't realise straight away it was in fact the wrong one), they still changed it out to the right one very quickly. Prompt, professional, polite, and extremely good customer service to boot. I will certainly be coming back for future licences going forward. Thanks for making it an easy and enjoyable experience.

Excellent service, very quick delivey, installed and worked, no hiccups

Price on this product is very competitive, Ordered am delivered and installed and activated by 3pm. Will buy again.
Ordering online was smooth and the website is easy to navigate.

No fuss good service

Very good service - changed request from 2- 3 day courier service to online download on the day without fuss.All sorted within 24 hours. Good pricing as well. Will use again

Good price

The price of the software was good and and online key meant I got the product quickly. No issue with the key.

Access to the best products and responsive assistance

Saveonit provided a very sound product, at a good price and later responded very promptly to a request for assistance

Office 365 Personal License Renewal.

Purchased license last night, today received the key and just then activated it.

So quick. All ok.

2 years in a row now purchased from saveonit and will recommend them.

Good prices but they make conflicting reasons when not able to fill order.

Placed order for 24 Gigabyte Aorus RX580, great price at $409 on a friday. received an email same evening, saying they tried to call me (no missed call logged on my phone) and that they cannot accept my CC payment, although card has been charged already and they will have to refund. email stated that if I direct deposited that they have stock and they can ship once payment's cleared. came Monday, received an email for CC refund and I was being charged a $150 reversal fee. this got me a little annoyed, they called me eventually after some emails and messages on their chat and gave me another reason that they don't have the items in stock and that they will absorb the reversal fee. Went back to their site and check showed 10+ but now the price has gone up to $429. Fair trading states that if you put a product on special that you must have sufficient stock and if not must offer identical substitute. Not once I was offered this option.

Dear Norbit, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble that you have experienced. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to our customers and always try to communicate ASAP if there is any availability issue. Please note there was never any Reversal Fee at any stage and all refund is always done to the full amount. This can easily be verified with the Paypal transaction ID that we have sent you. In regards to the order, our team did try to call you immediately on the same day of the order to notify you of the stock issue. They then called again on Monday morning without being able to reach you. It was then decided to issue you a full refund as there is a shortage with no confirmed ETA due to mining. We also like to mention that this product was not sent out as a special/promotion and was a regular listing on our website. For any promotion that we sent out we always ensure that we have sufficient stock to cater for as many customers as possible. If there is any miscommunication from our end then we sincerely apologise for any confusion caused. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

Great. Thank you very much. Gr8 price for Kasperskey.

Product arrived quickly (product code) with install instructions and links. We already use Kaspersky so we only had to enter code. Product updated and upgraded. Great price. VERY happy

GREAT service

Purchased a Norton Security Premium 5 devices 1 year subscription from SaVeOnit on Monday and received it on Tuesday (the following day). I am very impressed with their service, speedy delivery, and price. Definitely, I would go back!

Quick delivery and item as described

Ordered a notebook & microsoft office after talking to the online chat staff. Was very happy with the information provided and the order was placed. I was even more impressed with how quickly the order was delivered. Will certainly shop here again and thanks for the good work.

Great Price & Fast Delivery

Purchased a laptop from SaveOnIT last Thursday and it was delivered 2 business days later. And at a better price than anywhere else.

Everything AFTER the sale was HORRIBLE!

Whilst SaveonIT pricing is competitive and their delivery is fast, that is as far as the transaction went. Purchased a MyCloud 6TB Drive from them but realised it was not the right item for the job (as it doesn't do what it is advertised to do) I tried to return the item. Here are the issues i encountered:
1. They classified my return as a change of mind return... they don't do those and refused to accept the item back unless it was deemed technically faulty after "testing" by them
2. Wanted to talk to someone about the issue... They don't have a telephone number and call you from a blocked number only after I repeatedly requested a call via "live chat"
3. Wanted to talk to a manager... Don't have one, nor would they give me the name of one.
3. Wanted their address so i could send a letter refer them to Office of Fair Trade... Wouldn't give me their address.
There is a very good reason they are cheap. They have no backup service and avoid returns like the plague. So my advice would be that unless you know EXACTLY what you are buying and how it works and don't need a warranty, I'd avoid them.

Dear David, Thank you for your comments and we are sorry to hear that we have fallen short of your expectation. I have checked the order history. The order was placed on 30th Oct which you received on the 31st Oct. You tried to contact us before business hour on 1st Nov and lodged a call back request. Our service manager called you on the same day and discussed the issue with you and offer to get the product back for testing. We also emailed you offering a refund or exchange if the product is faulty or not matching the advertised spec. We then received your email at 3:53pm refusing to return the product and requesting a $100 refund before 5pm on the same day. Please note that in order for a refund to be considered we need to first receive back the product which we believe is only reasonable. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

Reliable

Secured and cheap, better than retailers, I buy internet security from this site. it has the facility for Paypal transaction.

Can't get confirmation

Have attempted to purchase their product twice in 48 hrs and the online process isn't finalising my purchase even after giving my Paypal!. I've attempted Livechat twice and get ignored and sent one email without a reply yet.

Excellent service

Item as described. Super fast delivery. Professional service with prompt response to email inquiry. Happy to do business in the future.

Trend Micro Internet Security

Great prices and super quick service.
Product key was despatched via email within 24 hours.
Will definitely use you again.