SaveOnIT.com.au

SaveOnIT.com.au (page 2 of 6)

SaveOnIT.com.au is the best and most efficient online store.

The service was great and my activation key was emailed to me promptly.
The product activation was immediate upon entering.
The company was really very helpful with a mistake I made when ordering and fixed it immediately.

AndoG

AndoGSydney

Great price and service

Purchased Norton Security Premium (5 devices) from online and it's been working fine since July.
Easy ordering and same day electronic delivery for the license key. Great price, will use them again in future.

Cheapest price for Microsoft Office 365 product key that I could find!

Save On IT provided me with the cheapest One Year Subscription to Microsoft Office 365 product key that I could find. I was concerned that it was not a full year subscription and they kindly checked it with Microsoft so that I was assured that it was. It turns out that the American dating of MM/DD/YYYY had confused me. Their responsive emails were professional, supportive and clear. 5 STARS. And YES I would consider buying from them again. I am a happy Customer.

Azcat

AzcatMelbourne

Quick and works

bought kaspersky total security 3 devices for a year, code works and received within 24 hours, was hesitant because so cheap but worth it

griddark

griddark

Poor communication skills.

The website is clunky, I ended up paying via direct deposit, no notification if my payment went through, I had to contact support to find out if it did, no email about when it might arrive or a tracking number.
I was told it would arrive in 4 days, I contacted them when it hadn't arrived because I still hadn't received and more information, it hadn't been dispatched yet.
I asked them to email me the tracking details. I never received an email with the tracking details.

Very bad communication for an online purchase, wouldn't use again.

Save O.SaveOnIT.com.au

James

James

So Good

This is the 2nd year that I have renewed my anti virus license with Save On It, at a fraction of the cost of renewing through the products own subscription service. Fast electronic delivery, easy to follow instructions and super value.
Highly recommended .

Great price with reliable service and product

I bought a license key for my Norton Security from online and it's working fine. Great price and quick service on delivery. Much appreciated it.

w M seascape

w M seascapeSOUTH WEST ROCKS

Prompt respond and competitive price

Prompt respond and best price offer for the product. The product Key was emailed as per my request so we saved the postal charges.

Stibz

StibzBrisbane

Perfect online sale

Bought 2 BenQ monitors. After some time comparing products, SaveOnIt.com.au was the cheapest price I found for the model I was after. Placed my order Sunday evening and received my order Wednesday morning. Significantly sooner than I anticipated (didn't ask for express). No dead pixels, no hiccups. Incredibly happy with the product and the fast service.

ESET ~ EMAILLED

awesome guys, got the key within 2hrs at a great price thanks again will be adding this to my favorites

Philip D

Philip DAU

Online buying as it should be

This was cheapest price by over $60 that I could find. The monitor was delivered from Brisbane to the Central Coast of NSW in just over one business day from ordering. The cost of tracked delivery by courier was included in the price. Very good.

Geoff

Geoff

All Good

Ordered a custom built PC. They initially responded quickly to my initial enquiry. They will talk to you on the phone if you send an email. Arrived in 24 hours and all good. I installed windows myself and got a key from Ebay which is fine.

warkus

warkusPerth, WA

Very happy with the licenses received and the customer service. AAA+

I purchased 2 software licences from them. Couldn't be happier with the process and most definitely the customer support. Received my 2 keys within about 2 hours of purchase via email. Unfortunately one key was incorrect (for a slightly different sub-product to that ordered) and despite ME doing the wrong thing by attempting to use the incorrect key (as I didn't realise straight away it was in fact the wrong one), they still changed it out to the right one very quickly. Prompt, professional, polite, and extremely good customer service to boot. I will certainly be coming back for future licences going forward. Thanks for making it an easy and enjoyable experience.

Excellent service, very quick delivey, installed and worked, no hiccups

Price on this product is very competitive, Ordered am delivered and installed and activated by 3pm. Will buy again.
Ordering online was smooth and the website is easy to navigate.

No fuss good service

Very good service - changed request from 2- 3 day courier service to online download on the day without fuss.All sorted within 24 hours. Good pricing as well. Will use again

Heidi

HeidiAU

Good price

The price of the software was good and and online key meant I got the product quickly. No issue with the key.

Access to the best products and responsive assistance

Saveonit provided a very sound product, at a good price and later responded very promptly to a request for assistance

Office 365 Personal License Renewal.

Purchased license last night, today received the key and just then activated it.

So quick. All ok.

2 years in a row now purchased from saveonit and will recommend them.

Norbit

Norbitsydney

Good prices but they make conflicting reasons when not able to fill order.

Save O.SaveOnIT.com.au

David Cox

David Cox

Great. Thank you very much. Gr8 price for Kasperskey.

Product arrived quickly (product code) with install instructions and links. We already use Kaspersky so we only had to enter code. Product updated and upgraded. Great price. VERY happy