SaveWise

SaveWise (page 2 of 2)

4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

led hi bay lighting

had a wonderful experience with safe wise the light is amazing compared to the old hay lights the differance to the factory is enormous

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

OzMod
OzModHornsby

LED Hi Bay Lighting

We are extremely satisfied with our new LED Hi Bay lights supplied and installed by Save Wise. The service was very quick, friendly and professional. Our lights were up within 3 days of our inquiry.

We have saved a bundle and will highly recommend Save Wise to our associates.

Wow. Bright lights

Quick efficient service. From inquiring about lights to having them up and running 4 working days. Customers and staff impressed with our new lights. Have recommended SaveWise to several other businesses in the local area.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how SaveWise compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great stuff

I was very impressed with the professionalism from the sales to the finished installation. I have recommended Save Wise to my other business also.
My workshop is now a pleasure to work in.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Great job

The led high bays are awsome I look forward to working nights now. Your prompt professional service was great to see from a big company, tradies were good blokes too

Professional LED Installation

After being disappointed with the non show of 3 previous LED companies we were very please with service, timing and professional services of Save Wise. We highly recommend this company

GREAT LIGHTING

The lights have brightened our workshop and office...looks fantastic.
I have recommended Save Wise to many people due to their professionalism.
Great Customer Service .....................Glad I agreed on having lights installed

Let there be light!

This is a great product, my workshop is now a pleasure to work in. I was very impressed with the
Professionalism from the sales to the finished installation. I have recommended Save Wise to
many of my business associates.

We Can See!

Do away with the old pendant style warehouse lights and get these guys in ASAP. Well priced, efficient service that should be commended. The lights have brightened our warehouse up, come on instantly and do not require replacing for a long time!

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how SaveWise compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Phil B
Phil BSydney

New LED High-bays

We recently had our High-bay lights changed to LEDs by SaveWise. I can only praise them as a very good company to deal with, who, when there was a problem sorted the issue as soon as they could and kept me in the loop all the time. Thank you.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

wayne
wayneSYDNEY

new led hi bays

my experience was extremely good. the sales team estimated the lights i would need to replace the old ones, left a sample for me to plug in to know what sort of light was correct for my work shop, then arranged the estimate. next step was the rebate to which went seamlessly behind the scenes, they arrange the install date and as instructed they were here at 7.30am installed 21 hi bays and were gone by 10.am (no mess) a great experience all round thanks Wayne

H.A.
H.A.Melbourne

Bright Idea!

Efficient and helpful service was provided by SaveWise, accommodating to our requirements and production schedule. The lighting has made a significant improvement to our factory environment. We highly recommended it.

Great Products

The service was fantastic - the guys at SaveWise happy to answer all our questions. The highbays are bright, the colour of light is beautiful. Thanks for a smooth and efficient process!