SaveWise

SaveWise

4.3

Best product ( solar hot water & skylight), Greet service

We spent 2 days did lots of researches and checking product review of which solar company we should go, we got 5 quotes from different solar companies, SOLARWISE was the best, we got the stainless steel roof solar system back up with off peak electricity, the roof tank was supplied from Factory of West Australia, it use highest grade of stainless steel.
    They have great products, they are professional, efficient with best service.

I highly recommend them.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Claudia

ClaudiaSydney

Great service, Great Product, Quick Reliable, HIGHLY Recommended!

The whole process was simple and easy, couldnt be more please the sales team are trained very well and follow up at all occasions!

love them

the service was great and friendly, and the lights really make a difference to the place ( so bright )

Find out how SaveWise compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Professional from start to finish.

I noticed my neighbors factory bay had new LEDs and I asked him where he got them from and how much, as I was planning on installing them soon. He gave me the contact details for SaveWise. I made a call , left a message and they got back to me and the sales person came out ,explained everything, did the contracts etc,set a date. Job Done, customer follow up, etc etc PROFESSIONAL from Start to Finish

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
    Lulu

Lulu

The lights make a difference

The new LED lights make a big difference to our work area. The service was excellent and efficient. And inexpensive!

Great Service

Fantastic Service from the girls at the start and when the boys got here for Installation they were very quick,
    There was minimal distraction and time lost to the business while they were installing
    I recommend Save Wise to anyone..

Great product. SImple service

From the sales call to installation day. the LED changeover process was economical and no fuss. The lights are great; Far better than traditional hHi bays. Instant full brightness (brighter actually) and use less power.

LED the way to go, more economical and brighter lights

Great service, fantastic face to face marketing and promotion of the LED lights, prompt and efficient. LED the way to go, more economical and brighter lights

LED HI bay lights.

Find out how SaveWise compares to other Solar Panel Installers

I love how bright these lights are

from when I said to go ahead they were efficient with the paperwork and then the installers turned up on time and installation was quick and with no fuss. I have no problem in recommending Savewise.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

led hi bay lighting

had a wonderful experience with safe wise the light is amazing compared to the old hay lights the differance to the factory is enormous

OzMod

OzModHornsby

LED Hi Bay Lighting

We are extremely satisfied with our new LED Hi Bay lights supplied and installed by Save Wise. The service was very quick, friendly and professional. Our lights were up within 3 days of our inquiry.

We have saved a bundle and will highly recommend Save Wise to our associates.

Wow. Bright lights

Quick efficient service. From inquiring about lights to having them up and running 4 working days. Customers and staff impressed with our new lights. Have recommended SaveWise to several other businesses in the local area.

Great stuff

I was very impressed with the professionalism from the sales to the finished installation. I have recommended Save Wise to my other business also.
    My workshop is now a pleasure to work in.

Great job

The led high bays are awsome I look forward to working nights now. Your prompt professional service was great to see from a big company, tradies were good blokes too